Wife Catches the Futa Flu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? Because I didn't think you were ready for that," she said reaching behind his head to draw him in for a deep passionate kiss. The kiss gradually growing in intensity until she was ravishing his mouth. They both moaned into the kiss, their hands roaming, groping and grasping at each others bodies like a pair of horny teenagers. She broke off, finally pulling him back, both of them panting for breath.

"I want you Jessica. I want you more than I ever. Please take me. Please make me yours again."

Jessica raised her hand to her chin, cocked her head and looked thoughtfully towards the ceiling as if considering whether or not to grant his request. "Well... I suppose I could..." She said playfully, "if you insist."

She grabbed his ass and lifted him up, surprising them both with her new found strength and he clutched onto her, his arms wrapping around her neck and across her shoulders. They kissed as she rotated him towards the bed, laying him down on his back with his cute butt just hanging off the end. She raised and spread his legs, stretching them to open him up to her.

"Why don't you take my cock and line it up with that nice tight little hole of yours. It's time for you to invite it into its nice new home."

David grabbed onto her long ridged pole and pulled it in towards him, desperate the feel her entering him before he suddenly took stock and paused. The reality of the situation had finally reached him through his sex fogged brain. The stark and frightening reality that a large blunt instrument was about to be forcing its way into his small tight and massively under prepared virgin ass.

"Wait, Jess, stop. It won't fit. Don't you need lube and to like... Prepare me. Loosen me up and stretch me out a little first?"

Jessica smirked back. "No babe, you read the same thing I did. I have my own natural, tasty and muscle relaxing lube. Did it hurt when I slipped it into your throat? It didn't feel too bad did it? I went very slowly to allow my wonderful pre-cum to do its work. I allowed you to control the pace and this'll be no different. Sooo... Are you going to be a good boy and do what your beautiful and horny little wife wants?" She gave him her best doe-eyed look.

She waited until he nodded his head with a short series of shallow barely noticeable movements. Jessica grinned and a tingle ran through the length of her body as she realised she had finally broken the last of his resistance. She finally had him ready to obey her. Ready to bend to her will. The thrill of seducing him and making him submit to her newly acquired cock threatened to push her over the edge. She fought to control herself, to resist the urge to go back on her word and just ram herself into him. Damn those horse genes."

Through sheer willpower she managed to calm herself without letting him see the slightest trace of the conflict that raged in her mind.

"Gooood boyyyy," she purred. "We'll let my special lube coat and relax you sweetie. So... Be a good little hubby and pull my cock in to meet your butt hole so they can get better acquainted. Oh yes there we go. Kiss the tip with that lovely puckered rose bud of yours. Let it leak its warm juices onto you as you rub it round that little rosy ring. Mmmmm that's it. When your ready you'll need to pull me in. I want you to do it. I want you to spear yourself on my cock. To welcome me into you while I watch."

She stood enraptured. Smiling down on David as he rubbed her hard dick around his anal ring, periodically dragging his hand over the head and along the whole shaft to ensure it was fully coated with her slippery pre-cum. He returned to making the head of her mighty tool 'kiss his rose bud' as she put it. A delicious wet squelching sound emanating each time they met and parted. Gradually the tight muscles of his sphincter began to give way and each time he drew her to him his ring was stretched wider. He felt the first of her pre-cum start to flow inside him as his hole expanded and his ass began to accept her.

He couldn't wait any longer. He pulled her thick monster towards him and moved his ass to meet it. Jessica responded to his prompting by pushing into him and together they tried to force her big fat head through his tight entrance. He moaned as his hole was slowly stretched ever wider until the resistance was finally broken and the entire glans swiftly popped into place behind his twitching sphincter. David released a deep and guttural roar as a wave of pleasure and pain flowed through him and his ass convulsed around the welcome intruder.

As he moaned he heard the sound echoing back to him from above and looked up to see his wife biting her lip as she revelled in impaling him for the first time. A look of pure bliss on her face. He'd been so focused on drawing her cock inside him, of his own need to be penetrated that he had forgotten the rest of her was there.

David reached up around her neck and pulled her down to kiss him as his legs wrapped around her soft round ample bottom. Her tongue and her women hood pushing their way deeper into him at the same time. She continued to explore his mouth but he soon found himself incapable of kissing her back. The feeling of her cock slowly delving deeper into his bowels demanded his full attention as all other sensory information took a back seat. The pain in his ass slowly started to recede but the pleasure was being magnified by the second as he acclimatised to her girthy presence.

Jessica pulled back and pushed forward again, in and out, slowly working herself deeper and deeper, inching herself inch by deliciously tortuous inch further inside him each time. Finally breaking the kiss she pushed herself up with her arms and smiled down at her conquest as she begun to take over and control the pace. She studied his face with delight. Every time she pushed into him he whimpered beautifully beneath her. She smiled enjoying each and every small noise that she forced from his lips, each trembling moan and each little squeal she could illicit as she slowly claimed more and more of him.

"Do you like that baby?" She panted. "Do you like your wife's big cock taking your ass?"

He continued to moan softly beneath her but she wanted more. She wanted him to tell her how much he wanted her. To make him realise how much he'd be needing this from now on. To make him beg her for a good hard pounding.

She paused her assault on his rectum, pulling out until just the head was still within him and held herself still, staring directly at his eyes. He reacted by tightening the legs he'd wrapped around her and trying to pull her deeper into him again but was fighting against her new found strength. He panicked at the lost feeling, desperately trying to regain it and restart her thrusts before looking up to see her eyes boring down into him.

"I said, my beautiful little subby hubby, Do you like the feeling of my Big... Fat... Cock... being buried deep inside your tight little arsehole?" She smiled sweetly and rotated her hips slightly to massage all around his tight ring and was delighted to hear him moaning a pornstar beneath her.

"Yes Jessie I love it. Please push it back in again." He place his feet on her thick bottom and used them to pull himself up off the bed and onto her, to bring just a few more precious inches back inside himself. It wasn't nearly enough. "Please Jess. I need you deeper. Please fuck me."

She smiled and sank eight inches deep down inside of him as he let out a long moan of gratitude and contentment. Jessica gradually increased her pace until she was rapidly pounding into him and her cock was constantly rubbing against his prostate to drive him wild as they edged towards release.

It still wasn't quite enough for her. Although she was now plunging eight and a half inches into him at the deepest point she was still struggling to fit that final last inch inside her man. She needed a better angle. She needed him to take it all. She pulled out, dragging him back to his feet and spun him around before bending him over. Her eyes blazed with a fiery passion as she gave his butt two hard slaps before groping, kneading and spreading them to gaze lovingly at his wide open twitching sphincter.

She moaned at the sight of his creamy and well stretched hole. The amount of pre-cum she'd produced made it look like he had already taken a load or two and she knew it wouldn't be long before it actually did. She was so damn close.

"What are you waiting for Jess," David cried out in frustration, "I need you back inside me. Fuck me Jessica. Fuck me hard."

Jessica let out a long low growl of lustful triumph and wasting no more time she slammed all the way back into him as she threw her head back to scream "Oh Yessss," at the ceiling. Finally she'd managed to push herself all the way in and she could feel her large churning balls slapping into his. She paused for a brief second to rotate her hips, grinding into him at the deepest point she could hope to reach before she powered on. Driving into him faster and faster as he rocked back to meet her thrusts and begged for more.

"Oh yesss your ass feel so good around my cock my love," she moaned, "I'm going to be fucking you like this all the time from now on baby. All the fucking time. Uhhhh. I can feel it coming my darling. Are you ready for it? Are you ready to take your wife's thick load. Urrrggghhhh, I'm cumming baby. Yessss. I'm cumming in your arse baby. I'm cumming in your fucking arse. Take that fucking cummmmmm. Oh yeeeeeesssssssss."

David clutched the sheets as he felt his own cock spasm for a third time as she climaxed and he released himself into the bed covers. He felt her expand inside him and a thick wave of cum flooded into his colon, firing deep into him and squelching out from around her to run down his legs. Blast after blast entered him and each time it did he felt his wife's thick cock pulsating against his prostate. Despite already cumming he continued to leak steadily as he felt each of the shots throb across his anal button as her massive tool continued to milk him mercilessly. His eyes rolled in their sockets and his mouth hung open as all higher brain functions shut down to leave the pleasure centres as the only game in town.

Jessica collapsed down on top of him finally spent and gasping for breath. Her large heaving breasts pressed onto his back and he was intensely aware of the hardness of her nipples against his skin. They panted together and she gripped him tightly as the last of her seed slowly dribbled out from the mighty cock that still remained lodged deep within him.

They remained that way for several minutes as Jessica continued to cuddle onto his back. They both lacked the energy to move and rested in contented silence, far beyond the need for words.

With a happy sigh Jessica finally began to pull up and extract herself from him, enjoying the lewd squelching noise it made as she slowly withdrew her deflating organ. His hole desperately tried to hold onto her, reluctant to let go of its new best friend. It clung on as long as it could before finally allowing Jessica's head to pop free and released the warm river of viscous cream that was held inside.

Jessica's cock twitched as she saw the cum pouring out of him and expelled the few last final drops of its sticky love from its slit. She couldn't resist spreading his cheeks and holding him open for a better look.

"Oh wow Dave this is such a beautiful sight," she gushed, "it's a real shame you'll never get to see it. Oh yes of course."

She reached for the night stand and lowered her still softening cock onto his butt cheek to get her all conquering hero into the shot. 'Click'. David wearily looked back over his shoulder at his wife's smiling face. Ooooh yeah I can get one with his face in it too she thought. 'Click'. She winked and put the phone back down before crawling onto the bed. He clambered up to join her and collapsed into her arms for another cuddle.

"I'll delete the photos if you want," Jessica said, turning to smile lovingly at her husband, "if you're worried about me having them."

He rested his head on her shoulder, his eyes closed, one hand lovingly and gently cupping her breast. She tenderly kissed his forehead.

"No you keep them," he mumbled as sleep slowly took him. "I know you want to and I trust you to keep them safe. You're amazing by the way Jess, as amazing as the day we met and I love you. All of you. Including your new equipment."

"And I love you too darling," She replied. "Sooo you'll let me take you again then?"

"Yes of course Jessie it was incredible," he muttered while drifting deeper into unconsciousness. "But next time I'll do you."

"That sounds fair sweetie, next time you can do me." Her hand drifted down his body to grip his soft inviting bottom. A mischievous smile spread across her face and her cock twitched between her legs. Unless I do you first she thought.