All Comments on 'Wife Cheating with the Neighbor Ch. 02'

by mm32217

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
XanaduvianXanaduvianover 5 years ago
Excellent

I was born to be Steven. This is easily my favorite story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Keeping going. Hope to see the next installment soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More crap in this section..

but not much different from the vast majority of the stories here lately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Such a hot story! Thank you!

MrKachingMrKachingover 5 years ago
Awesome story and good sissy

Can't wait to hear how Dan must now start to live as a sissy. Hope he has to wear heels, stockings and skirts out on the town soon!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 5 years ago
You had me until...

...you started with the sissy shit. It could have been nice just the alpha a beta thing without going to the humiliation It's just me. I feel that sex should be between folks who like and respect one another.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 5 years ago
loved this story - please continue

This was so hot it turned me on so much that I shot a big load of cum into my hand -- and ate it all up !! I would love to become a hot male stud's sissy faggot lover - and have my wife involved. I can't wait for the next chapters when his wife watches him suck cock and get fucked. Also a chapter where Deborah is involved - perhaps with the wife in a hot lezzie scene.

Please continue. Can't wait to read the next chapters.

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
Wow

this type of story isn't usually my cup of tea - the man on man stuff. Oddly my wife loves reading gay sex romances, she says the sex scenes are really hot. This is the first time I read something like that.

Not bad. I couldn't identify with either of them though. The contract spooked me, the whole idea of the wife giving herself to another man, as his sex slave basically, without telling hubby first is tough. But within the story it reads true. I'd hate it if my wife did it though. That the contract was notarized by the cousin is harsh, having someone from hubby's family know is a tough thing. What if cousin talks? What if she already did!

Well, as I've said before, within the frame of this story, it all holds true and it's well written enough that I've read it all.

I wish there was a continuation - another chapter - to we can get the rest of the story. Like - we know wife makes hubby dress in lingerie when getting pegged. Will the neighbor/master have him in full drag?

Would have liked to have had some detailed scenes of the wife pegging the lingerie clad hubby.

Hope the author continues this story.

HotForLitHotForLitover 4 years ago
No more???

Loved it!

Would have taken his place in a heart beat.

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

Please continue - great story and so much more untold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Superior storytelling. Well-written and different. I for one would like to read more even though this take on sex is not particularly the kind that turns me on. It's a mark of the writer's ability that I want to read more even so.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 3 years ago

In the previous chapter, my lovely, sexy wife had, after a few drinks, confessed to the affair with Steven, our neighbor.""" THIS is really a wrong sentence, as she and 'it' already had it made up to show the husband the 'coming out' aspect. Did you forget the part where she told him Steve and her had set it up?

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015over 2 years ago

I don't understand. How can you say you love someone then give yourself to someone else without disgusting it with the man you love first?

I think this is another attack on true love or married people. It shows no respect . And then sign a contract ! What the fuck!!! And a porn site. I would of packed my bags when she was with her lover . left her a note saying I need time a long don't contact me. Stayed away for a few weeks. Let her be served . Just to see what she does. Does she go after the man she loves or her lover ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fags

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seriously fucked up shit.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??? Are you idiots trying to ruin my day? I went to the Loving Wives section and the 1st 5 fucking stories I open are cuck stories. You must love eating another man’s cum out of your wife. Get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

awful.... simply awful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermm32217@mm32217
60 Followers
Just an average MWM in NE FL. I am straight emotionally but very bi sexually. I love the idea of having a cuckolding and having a Daddy to play with from time to time to bring out my inner sissy. I am not very experienced IRL. If you are reading this, contact me at mm322...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES