All Comments on 'Wife Cheats During Business Trip'

by Jackb120

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
TigersmanTigersmanover 4 years ago
Loved the story

This was a good story. I liked that Mary let loose and got herself blacked not just once but at least twice. It was too bad she was using an IUD and was not ovulating. She needs to be breed black by Kevin. Keep writing.

vietnamvetvietnamvetover 4 years ago
A change.

Once she was blacked she will never go back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well Written

But very stereotypical. Still, female perspective stories are my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So good bbc

The first time of my wife wirh bbc changes everything in our sex life. Now she is a bbc slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"I am a happily married woman..."

Yet another cliched story that starts with that statement and then shows that it's a lie.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
Re: "I am a happily married woman" -- Anonymous comment

There are many happily married women who indulge in extra-marital sex, Anonymous, just as there are many happily married men who have extra-marital affairs. Sex is just one small part of what makes a happy marriage, but modern Western marriage expects the institution to provide satisfaction in everything. It's a ridiculous expectation.

One thing that is difficult for permanent partners to provide each other is variety. A happily married woman (or man) may feel that variety in their sex life is limited and try elsewhere if the opportunity presents itself.

There will usually be difficulty in telling the spouse that they are going to do so, because society's expectation is that the marriage should satisfy all expectations. The spouse will usually believe they have been rejected in favour of a better sexual performer and will feel hurt.

Since telling the partner is so difficult, they cheat.

Modern Western society's expectations of marriage are unrealistic and stupid.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1

Your title said it all, thank God I didn't have to read it to know it sucked, you're really hung up on this black dominating white women shit aren't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re. leudon

Being a lying sycophant for progressivistic propaganda is only going to make you look like more a fool than you already do.

"whine sob variety" - no. That's what drug addicts say. That's what junkies say. That's what self destructive idiots say. You're saying in other words that the closest intimacy with the person you've committed your life to isn't enough. That's what you're saying. That only and exclusively applies if you categorically DO NOT actually love your spouse, especially if you're a woman and risking outside pregnancy - plus women have a MUCH higher chance of contracting STDs than men. I don't advocate male or female infidelity, but the risks are much greater as a woman - both to yourself and to your partner.

"le oppressive westerners" meme - in other words your horribly incomplete contemporary education that stopped at the softest of soft sciences is showing. You don't actually have the faintest clue what you're saying or why it's wrong, but damned if you're not certain you should be saying it. Jesus. This is what brainwashing looks like up close and personal.

Ultimately you're making it clear you're not only willfully ignorant, but that you don't have the faintest conception of loyalty, devotion, or conviction. All you know is animalistic self indulgence and retroactive rationalization. You do what your basest impulses demand, and come up with excuses later and then you claim that anyone who isn't like you is "repressed" when the reality is that your basic impulse control and event horizon is close to non-existent. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re: re. leudon

Did you also notice it talked in generalities -- rationalized, really -- but did not address the specific statements about this specific story (e.g., that it was cliched and the statement was a lie)?

Hayley18Hayley18over 4 years ago
Not for me

I like Cheating wife stories, if they are realistic, when she allowed him to blag his way into her room and then undressed, give us a break, I lost interest from then , just went down hill.

eh9198eh9198over 4 years ago
Nearly 3 months since this

PLEASE get the sequels up. Would love to see the continuation of the week and the fallout. Please post soon. Loved this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Five Stars !!!!! Please continue with the next chapter, can't wait to see if Mary has a swelling belly, hopefully she does. You can't leave this story unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wife Bacame a BBC Lover in Her Mid 40s

My wife got her first BBC while attending training her bank required. The stud fucked her 5 straight nights. Ruined her for me and all other white males.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 4 years ago
fantastic story

I too truly want my wife to fuck a BBC and make me a true cuckold. I also want to join them. I will suck his cock to "prepare" him to fuck her, and then after he does i will eat his delicious cum from her cunt while he gets behind me and fucks my tight man-pussy. please continue this story. I can't wait.

P.S. I love reading Literotica stories by female writers. It really turns me on reading it from the female perspective. Thank you.

auhound49auhound49almost 4 years ago
very nice story.

I do love it that you mention possible impregnation. So many authors forget what sex is really about.

Just a thought, as you are going to continue this - it is possible to remove an IUD with forceps or tweezers. I wonder if she will get so hot that....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
joke

what a fucking joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not for me

I like cheating stories, but I expect the wife to feel some remorse the morning after. Why does marriage mean so little to some women, what an whore she was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)! Bravissimo! Very very erotic. Totally realistic. Mary is a keeper. Period. If she were my wife, I would never divorse her over a fling or two...

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Continue

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WTF

I can't believe how many sewer rats read on this site. Just read the comments. Most make you sick knowing that's how they feel, or are they lying? Jesus, "luedon" get a life. You can't be that fucking stupid, or are you? Why get married at all, why not just screw the first two leg animal that comes along? Are we going back to the stone ages?

tazz317tazz317about 3 years ago
WHEN THE FLOODGATES HAVE BEEN BREACHED

new levees must be installed. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The Ol’ 12 inch big black cock story ! Hubby is just gonna love that her cunt will be wider than the Lincoln Tunnel! And wait ‘til little Tyrone and Rufus are born 9 months later,blacker than the ace of spades and with tools already bigger than hubby. ~ Nothing new at all in this bbc meats cheating wife on business trip.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
I enjoyed it :)

Cliche'd, yes. And it has and will draw a lot of negative comments by people who should keep their opinions to themselves (unless they actually write!) I've done one story like this, and am writing a sequel now. My only comment is, keep the cock size believable. There are only a handful of black men with 12" cocks, and they're all doing porn. As for Mary's submitting to Kevin so quickly, there is only so much lead-in you can do, unless you're writing a novel, so I had no problem with that. Keep writing!

bayoubeast39bayoubeast39almost 3 years ago

I liked the story, but would really like to see how this whole thing plays out!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife is 10 years older than me (she’s 34 and I’m 24) and lost her virginity at 15 to a 19 ur old black man with a 14 inch cock! She’s had 4 kids (8 all together all by black men) by him and he still comes by to see them and of course fucks my white wife weekly! I get to try to fuck her after and I know she doesn’t feel me but I can’t ever last long even after she made me get fixed 4 years ago. She loves giving me head an talks how it’s so easy to put my nuts and penis (she won’t let me call my penis a cock or nuts balls because only black men are big enough to use the terms, obviously) in her mouth together where a black man is so much bigger that she can only fit their cocks in her mouth. She loves telling me that the smallest black cock she’s taken is still over 3 times my size! I’m about 3 thin inches. Our black neighbor is turning 18 next week and my wife has already promised him a blowjob for his present and I’m sure he’ll get to fuck her! She’s been eyeing him for a couple years after noticing his huge bulge in his swim trunks. Hopefully he’ll knock her up! She wants to have as many black mens kids as she can. She’s even gang banged by the local college’s basketball team.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69over 2 years ago

Average story about a slutty woman finding a man at a business conference. I have no problem with that premise.

Simple advice: Don't use names of bars, band names, or song names in a story. It sets up the story to become outdated. Songs fade from memory and bands get forgotten; bars are remodeled, re-themed, and re-named. Just say, "I've heard the bar next to our hotel is fun, let's check it out".

Also, skip the "happily married with 2 kids"; "he's a good husband and we have a good sex life" crap. NO! Mary wants more sex than she gets from her husband. Mary rushed to a bar with her co-worker, Jessica, and got plastered with 8 mixed drinks as soon as the conference closed for the day. They didn't bother to eat dinner. Don't have Mary be surprised that Jessica left the bar with her dance partner. Of course she did. That's why they went to the bar - to get drunk and find men.

Kevin, calling himself "Big K," was over the top. Having Mary attempt to change into sleeping attire while Kevin was in the bathroom was clumsy and not necessary. Both of them knew what they wanted.

I liked that there was no denial of what happened, and that Jessica told Mary that everyone on the hotel floor could hear them.

The ending of the story is a good lead-in to a sequel, devoted solely to Kevin and Mary fucking each other's brain's out. The story can easily be continued with Mary and Jessica ignoring their wedding vows every month as they travel to different cities "for their job". Keep any sequels as short as this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this kinda stories

chalmersed040@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It needs to be finished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Re: "Hi, my name is ... I am a happily married woman with two kids. My husband and I are both very fit and have high sex drives. My sex drive is what gets me in trouble here.

My job requires me to travel for work about once every couple months. Usually its only a day or two but this trip is for an entire week."

In terms of work-related travel my wife's has a very similar job. She also has a very similar sex drive. My principle is to take the good wirh a bad.

Rating: 5.0 = 💯% (🤍💛💚💙💜)!

This is my approach as regards work-related travel: 🙈 🙉 🙊.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

awesome, 8 drinks in she flushes her marriage and family down the toilet, becomes a slave to bbc and wants a black baby ..... what a woman! Big K u da man brah use her up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's nice that Mary has met someone who is capable of giving her the most awesome sexual experience of her life. What her husband doesn't know won't hurt him. That is unless Mary gets knocked up with Kevin's black baby. But in the meantime, "You go girl."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good. To the point.

FYI BBC doesn't have to be 10 or 12" to give women pleasure.

Other than that, glad Mary had a good fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

🙈 🙉 🙊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

I felt a large bulge pressing against my ass and my eyes got big. "That's why they call me Big K," Kevin said.

"Oh, my God," I said, "there is no way that is real."

"It's real." Kevin said, grinning.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0), ❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If my wife had sex with Big K. I would understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!)

Quote:

I ...] asked about her night.

"Oh I went back to my room with John from the bar. He was okay but it was nothing like the way your night sounded," she said.

"YOU COULD HEAR ME FROM TWO DOORS DOWN?!" I whisper shouted at her.

"I think everyone on our floor could hear you," she said as she giggled.

End quote!

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My rule is 3 strikes and you are out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mary is a keeper.

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just plain bad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Marriage go Poof! A thoroughly overused trope, but one suspects people would be shocked to find out just how many children who think they know their fathers are mistaken. I wonder if there is a dedicated customer experience unit that handles such matters for ancestry.com or 23andme? You certainly read about it in magazines. But this trope at least eliminates that need for dna testing to expose paternity. Sad commentary on fantasies of our wonderful American racial tropes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Two thumbs up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In my book this is a FIVE STAR STORY. I gave you a 5.0 [100% = A+ (♡♡♡♡♡)]!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (4.85 = 97%, ☆☆☆☆☆)!

)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, how distressing. This could have been a story about a single woman finding a black guy interesting enough to do the nasty. But it always bothers me that most of the stories here always put it in the context of cheating. The allegedly 'small dick' husband will eventually figure it out or the wife will continue an affair and get pregnant and a family will break up. It happens more than one thinks since this occurs during alcohol consumption, resulting poor judgement, and careless passion. I would not forgive this, minor children or not. This wife didn't just "get into trouble" but chose to cheat, or at least showed poor judgement by putting herself into a situation where alcohol would be a factor in unleashing a strong libido. Could a husband ever trust that judgement again? Nope. A custody fight would ensure, and rightfully so. I am a very secular person, but have to agree with those states where family courts do consider he moral behavior of the spouse in deciding divorce arrangements. It's not about punishment but having to guess at the moral fitness of the custodial parent. This wife would not be a good candidate in my book.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A FIVE STAR story! Both very very erotic and true to life.

I LOVE loving-wife-on-business-trip stories.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Swell sex story but the lengthy comment about the destructive effect on the womans marriage is likely accurate.

auhound49auhound4910 months ago
Good story but...

next time she needs to get so hot she agrees when her black fucker asks if she has a tweezer to take out her IUD.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story it flows well and you can tell how Mary feels about her Alpha Male BBC. The next time Kevin meets her she should show him that she removed and no longer has her I U D in and that she tells him she is at her most fertile time of the month and with a smile on his face he picks her up and tells her as they m e to the bed that by morning she will be impregnated with his black baby.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great erotic story, but needs a sequel about consequences: divorce, loss of loving husband, loss of custody, loss of .... well, everything she had! So why would she CHOOSE to get drunk and engage in such risky behavior, knowing she has a high libido and knowing the consequences? It's what makes the story interesting. Come-on, FTDS!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just more racist trash. Stupid and ugly.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So sick of this author with his awful racist drivel. Just focused on porn scenarios. I'm not even white but I hated reading it

furlovingchloefurlovingchloe3 months ago

Hot story, loved it !

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99about 1 month ago

I really enjoyed this story. Hope there is more to come.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

don't care for the porn trope part of it. People can have sex (yes, color contrast can be erotic), but get over the other bullshit

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Jack, you are definitely a blackan with a white woman fetish. A few interracial stories are good tales, very erotic, but when every story of yours end with a black man with a big dick overwhelming while chicks, it's not only too much, it's racist, pure fetishism. Sorry, only 2 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous