All Comments on 'Wife Chronicles Ch. 01'

by RichardMaster

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
KlausTheMausKlausTheMausover 15 years ago
Start with chapter 2, please

Don't listen to comments written by people feeling sinful when they read erotica... Great story. Make her a little more selv confident, acting out her own fantasies and not just be a whore for other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It Does Happen

Affairs and cheating do happen in life and there is always payback. I cheated and my wife got even by "paying me back" with more than one affair of her own. She provided me with details as we began to work on our problems. The thought of her with others intensified our sexual relationship -- when it resumed -- and I wanted her more than ever. Continue with your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Maybe the reason he cheated is because she

is lousy in bed....it happens. I'm sure she'll be fine with her husband cheating on her somemore because what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
cliche

old cliche' big cock..dont think I can handle it..i'm stretched out now...as a woman you writing sucks..think a bit g..I just passed a baby there a few years ago..is your cock THAT BIG?? as for your ego that you stretched me..well its MADE to stretch and furthermore I can TIGHTEN IT using my vaginal muscles..REMEMBER>>its not the TRUCK..its the DRIVER..you must be a lousy lover..why feed your stupid ego I rather have a kind man who is a great lover with a small penis than an egomaniac who thinks I am going to faint when I see a big penis

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great start

This has the makings of a very hot story, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SIZE DOES MATTER

I read part two first and then this one... nice story.

Forget the comments from people who have their OWN AGENDA and are stuck in their own limited fantasies and can't explore the fantasies that are out there.

As for women enjoying size... well I never enjoyed size UNTIL I had the size which gave me a cervical orgasm (whole body) which gave a whole new definition to orgasm {I used to rate them from 1-10 and now I rate them 1-100}. And to have a cervical orgasm... well first the guy has to be able to reach the cervix... somehow someway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The premise of the story is poor at best.

You go out and fuck someone when you are married because your spouse cheated on you before you were married. OK, but cheating, ie fucking around bareback or not isnt payback it is stupidity. The medical and physical risk associated with sex with others is to great to consider payback. You want payback, get divorced. Leave the other person. Why place your life and the life of your spouse at riak just to get revenge? Stupid people do stupid things. And only trash cheats on their marriage. Notice I didnt say wive's cheating are trash, anyone that cheats on their marriage is not just trash but very immature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Think the PREMISE is way HOT

Hey... have u seen some of the cock comparison threads on some sites??? This premise is WAY hot... love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
9x6??

It was a very sexy story in general, but the part about a cock that is 6 inches in circumference... that was a little too much even for my imagination. Otherwise, great read.

RichardMasterRichardMasteralmost 15 years agoAuthor
6 inch

Hey 6 inches of girth is quite possible... lots of sites online with pics or comparisons to prove it... email me and i'll give you 'em

Thanks for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Come on use your brains

6 inches in circumference is only 2 inches in diameter so really it was only 9 x 2. Christ I've shoved things bigger than that up my arse, ok the length was a bit of a problem but the diameter was a piece of piss (English slang for easy)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
6 inches is like porn star size

Peter North has a 6 inch circumference size dick. So 6 inches is a fairly good size COCK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

Richard,

Are you working on a chapter 5 by chance? I sure hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

Richard,

Are you working on a chapter 5 by chance? I sure hope so.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Random LW stories. You get a great story by the Celt, then you get a total piece of shit like this cuck garbage. Random.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous