All Comments on 'Wife Comes Home Drunk'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this! Nice to see an actual loving wife!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

As American woman, in her twenties and still a virgin? Now that’s suspension of disbelief

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Hmmmmm.... perhaps she needs a chaperone. Like her HUSBAND!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So what happened when Suzy got there?

Sounds like Chapter 2 to me.

~Enkidu

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

The husband should be careful where to push the wife, once she gets to fly around and broaden her horizon on the wrong side of fun, that will put the marriage in big trouble. And the husband has only has himself to blame.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Really? A religious woman getting drunk, going to a lesbian bar and whatever the fuck else she did?

What the hell is the name of her church because I want to pick up these drunken, loose women who can go to church on Sunday and a strip club on Saturday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for making this a fun story and not have her banging everyone just because she was drunk. It seems like that's how these wife stories usually go. 5 Stars.

SikemSikemalmost 3 years ago

Good story.

As to anon's question regarding the point of the story, I think you were very clear. This is a story about a wife's struggle to overcome hangups holding back her marriage and her own happiness.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

I've already read the ending to this story many times on this site. It's the " Honey, we need to talk " series of stories after the kids leave home and the now adventurous wife wants to try more and bigger dicks. Dumbass!

TonyspencerTonyspenceralmost 3 years ago

That was quite sweet but dies beg a sequel.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

The husband needs to go out with those women so he can loosen up like his wife did. What an uptight control freak. And he blames her for their humdrum sex life??

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 3 years ago

Good Read! 5* Compact and complete Loving Wife story.

ctdansctdansalmost 3 years ago

I would have played with her mind and in a way tested her by saying she did stuff with the stripper or some other guys. She what she denies or not.

But to me this says she can't be trusted out like that again. She could have been in some serous trouble if the friend and bartender did not watch over her. Drunk like that at a straight bar and she have found herself in an ally or back seat raped.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 3 years ago

Interesting and unusual. Over riding sense that the husband is way to calm and accepting in this story.

HighpikeHighpikealmost 3 years ago

It might have been interesting if Suzy had arrived to collect her tab while they were screwing in the kitchen 😜

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

It’s nice to see a single woman do the right thing by bringing her home before she turned into a gangbang slut

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 3 years ago

Okay, Anonymous, I'll give it to you--this was a loving wife--only trouble is, if you can read and understand the blurb for Loving Wives you would see this section isn't about loving wives at all--it's about wives who cheat or otherwise go outside of marriage.

And Yes, it is a good little story, and if it was in Romance I'd have rated it a 5. As it is a 4 is being generous. But thanks for the read. JonDraper and keep writing. cd

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Couldn’t finish it. He had a great wife. Now he has a drunk who goes to strip clubs and lesbian bars. Not wife or mother material. Dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I bet many married couples don’t reveal all of their sexual interest to avoid appearing like a sexual deviant. My only question is what husband would let his wife go on a Girls Night Out with $500 in cash. My wife would hit the roof if she thought I was going to a strip club with that much cash. Hope they enjoy their new found avenues of sexual adventure.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Better for the romance section... But a good story none the less. The woman got her horizons expanded a bit. I'm wondering how she managed to spend 500 bucks in a male stripper bar...buy drinks for the house or something? And why her friends let her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@kirei8 you should've read the story to see how wrong you were. dumbass!

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Fun little story.

Sorry but you upset the little wee wee'd cuck spank squad.

They'd have given you a 5 star rating if she had looked at her husband as a worthless dog and made him eat a cream pie she got from some huge cocked "alpha male".

Dont let them get to you, this wasnt a bad story.....the cucks will just have to rub one out looking at their Trump 2020 flags tonight.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed your story the first time you posted it. Enjoyed it this time too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks author, for not having Eve get hit by the "Martian Slut Ray" and become a worthless, raging cheating slut, insisting on being there, every girls night out, only taking care of herself and her own selfish needs.

This story ended the way it should've, with their marriage reinvigorated and them both happy together, once again. Glad too, they had children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey guys....I guess we are rarely happy with the stories we read here. There are tons of them much worse. This was just a little vanilla so we are used to get red mad. I will give it *****. because it was not bad and I did not go to sleep furious about nothing.....lol...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How in hell did she spend $500 at a strip club. I think she's a closet whore. Maybe the male stripper put the thing she touched inside that crack she pees out of. A person doesn't just up and do the stuff she did...

sirhugssirhugsalmost 3 years ago
ignore the haters

this story is well written and accomplishes what it wants for the intended appreciative audience.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

RE:sirhugs It appears you're the hater, so consider yourself ignored. You got to love these ass wipes that can't take opposing opinions. Something wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For the previous commenters, yes, it is possible to $500 at a strip club. My experience has been at the ones with female strippers, but I'm sure it could happen with male strip club as well. There are drinks, tip money, lap dances, etc. Sometimes you go in there with a limit and come out wondering what the hell happened. And remember, she was drunk in this story so she probably had no idea where she was throwing her money around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think the incel crowd here are more upset that she didn't turn into whore and bang a dozen guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This should be in the humor section because of how amusing it was, but it still works here. Great story, I'm going to read more of your work when I get the chance.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

@kirei8

I've already read the ending to this story many times on this site. It's the " Honey, we need to talk " series of stories after the kids leave home and the now adventurous wife wants to try more and bigger dicks. Dumbass!

What story did you read.......obviously not this one.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@tralan69er

Thanks. Obviously he didn't bother reading the story, he just wanted to be a dick. If you're going to bad mouth another person's story, at least read it through so you'll know what you're talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He is so lucky it worked out. She now knows what it is like to have fun so will continue but having her monitor her alcohol will be tough. Lucky she had someone to protect her. My wife did similar on a girls trip to Nashville. Found out Tequila does make her crazy. A good neighbor found her before she did something very stupid with a cowboy that would have ended a great marriage. No more girl trips and no more tequila but it sucks having to keep an eye on things all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well-written story. A little different for this genre, but it's nice to see one with a unique story line. Also, not having a weak husband and having a happy ending makes this one a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife did something similar except when she got home and I helped her undress I pulled her panties down they were soaked with cum and cum was all over her shaved pussy. She giggled and pushed her pussy in my face. I looked up at her and she said go ahead and lick the cum off my cunt so I did. My cock got so hard that I could not stop licking her until her pussy was licked clean. That was when I discovered that I loved it and encouraged her to keep bringing home creampie for me. She has even gotten me to lick her with a cock in her pussy. The latest fun was the guy fucking her stuck his cock in my mouth. Husbands need to try it!!!!!o

fisheronefisheroneover 2 years ago

It shows how a couple can spice it up without cheating on spouse

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years agoAuthor

@fisherone thank you. I don't know why every other LW story has to be a cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was fun. Made me feel good. Mostly like real life.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

I was waiting for her to reveal that she had cheated while drunk!!! Glad she didn't...

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years agoAuthor

@MarkT63 thank you. I thought it would be a lot better if it didn't get too cliché like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

acting like a slut in a bar is plenty close to cheating for the husband to (rightfully) get very upset. Just a cuck hiding behind the 'no actual dick inserted into slot A' defense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I disagree with the "cuck hiding" commenter. I liked the story. A couple that stayed true, with an understanding husband, a loving wife, and a couple that learned lessons to strengthen the relationship. Nice, simple, yet engaging without the derisory connotations of slut or cuckold. Not bad, not bad at all.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
Now

That she has sampled the wild life she'll be going back to cheat next. Accidentally touching a dancers penis yeah right and she was abandoned by all her so called friends what a bunch of bitches.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

That is a refreshing story of the fun dynamics of a married couple. She cut loose and didn't fool around and had fun. nothing wrong. No cheating and no worries. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

boring wasted my time reading this ....this sounds like a couple teenagers

nixroxnixrox7 months ago

1 star - not my kind of story.

We all know what the next step in their relationship will be - letting the SLUT do whatever she wants to.

It is a good thing 'DIVORCE' is always an option when people lose respect and love for each other.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

So she went to a male strip club and felt up another man's dick and to top off she starts stripping in another bar and the husband is ok with that bullshit no real man would have been ok with his wife acting like a slut for someone other than him he would have had extremely hard time trusting her again that marriage won't last you can't have a marriage or relationship of any kind without trust and her actions in this story would have pretty much destroyed the trust for the husband if he was a real man hell the writer didn't say but she probably touched the other man's dick on purpose and probably even fucked him and her so called friends who knew she was married not only allowed it but encouraged her yeah they are not a friend that wouldn't have happened if they were a true friend only person in the story that was likeable was the bartender who was a stranger this story was about a no man husband and a cheating slut of wife

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

10 years later, for one of their school projects, the kids have DNA tests done by the dad and he learns that their youngest isn't actually his. He confronts his slut wife and she confesses that she got really drunk and fucked up one night and because all this cutting loose stuff was so new to her she ended up going too far. She didn't mention that it was only the first of 36 times where she "accidentally went too far" but it didn't seem like it was the best idea to mention it so she didn't. Of course, being the natural cuck he is, he forgave her and life went on. By the time she was on her death bed her accident count had risen to 74. She confessed shortly before she died and of course he forgave her as is his nature. The end.

MergenHnMergenHnabout 2 months ago

It was a very enjoyable story. Suzy Why didn't he come to get his money?, He could hear them through the door while Brent and Eve were having sex and join them later. In another possibility, he could have had a lesbian affair when he took money home for Suzy. To be continued

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous