Wife Comes Home Drunk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, that's not your fault," Said Eve. "If I just learned to live a little when I was younger, I could've handled it better tonight. This was good for me, I needed to learn to let loose and I loved it."

"So you really enjoyed yourself tonight?"

"Yes, and it was so much fun," said Eve. "And I still want to have more fun."

She started kissing Brent on the mouth and grabbing at his dick but he gently pushed her away.

"Honey, as much as I would love to, I can't take advantage of you like this," he told her.

"Go ahead and take advantage of me," she said as she tried to put her hand down his pants.

"Dammit," said Brent. "I know I'm going to regret this later, but I just can't when you don't know what you're doing."

"Then let me do it to you only," she said. "Let me jerk you off. That way I'm the one taking advantage of you while you're sober and not the other way around while I'm drunk."

Brent thought about it for a moment; it was a weird kind of logic that almost made sense. But still, he couldn't bring himself to do it.

"I promise, we'll continue this tomorrow when you're sober," he told her as he tried to push her off of him.

He hated himself for turning he down, especially when she's very willing. But deep down he knew he was doing the right thing. He wasn't entirely sure what the line was in this situation when it came to married couples, but he didn't want to do anything that may upset her if she remembered about it in the morning.

"Is this because I've been a bad girl" she said in a sultry voice. "Maybe I need to be punished instead."

She laid herself on her stomach over Brent's thighs.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I've been bad," she said. "I need a spanking."

"You said you were very much against the idea."

"I lied," she told him. "I loved the idea of it, just as I love all your other ideas of what we can do in bed together. I was just afraid to try them."

Brent was tempted to do it. It wasn't sex, although there was a distinct form of pleasure behind couples who use spanking in their foreplay.

"I think you should go to sleep," he said very regretfully.

"I won't go to bed until you spank me," she said. "If you don't, I'm going to make this night very difficult for you."

Brent thought about it for a moment. He had already shot down the idea of having sex with her; he knew it was the right thing to do, but hated he still hated it. He figured a spanking wouldn't be so bad, and she said she wouldn't go to sleep unless he did it.

Brent put his hand on her perfectly round ass, rubbing it a little. He then raised his hand high and swung it down to give it a good smack.

"Oh yeah," said Eve. "That felt good."

He spanked her a few more times and she moaned after each smack. She begged him to do it harder and he complied. He could see how much she was getting turned on and he was getting excited by it as well.

"Oh yes, I've been a bad girl!" she screamed.

He spanked her for several minutes until her ass was pink and his hand got tired.

"I think we should stop now," he told her.

It didn't matter anyway because he saw that she had fallen asleep. He gently picked her up and got her on the bed. He put a pillow under her head and covered her in a blanket.

He then went to the bathroom, looked himself in the mirror and started cursing at himself for not fucking her when he had the chance to. He still felt he did the right thing because she wasn't fully aware of what she was doing, but he still hated the idea of turning down sex with his own wife. Afterwards, he went back to their bed and got under the covers next to her and fell asleep.

The next morning, they both woke up nearly the same time. She sat up on her side of the bed and a massive headache suddenly hit her. He told her to go freshen up in the bathroom while Brent went to the kitchen to make breakfast for them.

A half-hour later, Eve met up with him kitchen. She was wearing a robe and he could tell that she was naked underneath. She wanted coffee but Brent insisted she take ibuprofen and orange juice to help with her hangover. She then sat down at the table and began eating the breakfast Brent made for her.

"What the fuck happened to me last night?" said Eve.

"You don't remember?" Brent asked.

"I'm starting to," she replied.

"You said you had a lot of fun."

"I did," she replied. "I had so much fun. Too much fun, actually."

"So, you remember it all?"

She recalled all the places she visited, not realizing how she already told Brent about it the night before. She admitted to the male strip club and spending five-hundred dollars there, but didn't mention about accidentally touching a male strippers dick. He wasn't sure if she had forgotten or didn't want to admit that detail; either way, he decided to forgive her for it since she clearly wasn't thinking straight when it happened.

She laughed when she mentioned the lesbian bar and the women hitting on her, then felt embarrassed when she remembered how she tried to strip for them. She remembered Suzy and the bar tab she still owed her.

"Was there anything else you remember?" he asked.

"No, I remember the bartender, I think her name was Suzy, taking me home and everything else is a blank."

"Nothing in particular comes to mind?"

"Did we have sex," she said but thought for a moment. "No, I was still wearing my underwear this morning, that means we didn't."

"You wanted to but you were too drunk to think clearly about it."

"You should've done it," she said. "We're married, I would have been ok with it."

Again, Brent cursed himself but kept it quiet so Eve wouldn't hear him.

They finished their breakfast and Eve stood up to get the dishes off the table. That's when Brent stood up and with one big swing, gave her a big slap on the ass.

This momentarily stunned Eve and she looked at him with a confused look. She was going to say something about it, then she suddenly remembered more of what she did las night. Brent knew all she needed was a reminder of how she begged him to spank her.

Eve thought about it for a moment. She said nothing as she bent down over the kitchen table with her ass sticking up. Brent lifted up her robe to expose her bare ass and began spanking her. He called her a bad girl and other names which made her feel more aroused hearing him say those things to her.

Eve had enough of the spanking and took off her robe and demanded Brent to fuck her on the kitchen table. Brent had brought up having sex in other areas of the house outside the bedroom before, but Eve turned it down. For a moment, he thought she was going to change her mind about it, but when she continued begging him, he decided not to question anything about it and to just go for it.

He took off his pants and boxers, got behind her and drove his dick into her. Eve gasped as she felt his big dick push into her hard like that. Brent firmly grabbed her by her hip and began pumping his dick into her with fast, hard thrusts.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she began to scream.

Eve kept going and going, giving her everything he had. He gave her ass a few good smacks, knowing how much she loved it. Sweat was starting to form on his forehead, and he can hear how fast his own heart was going.

Brent pulled himself out of her pussy and got her to turn around so he could face her. He got her to sit up on the edge of the table and they began kissing each other hard. He slowly moved his kisses down her neck until he got to her tits, where he began kissing and sucking on them.

When he finished playing with her tits, he pushed his dick back into her and began fucking her again, slowly at first because he wanted to take as much time with her as he could before steadily increasing his speed. Eve's body arched back and she was barely holding on to the table. She began to moan louder and begged him to fuck her harder and he complied as best he could.

Eventually, Brent couldn't hold back much longer and he knew he was about to finish very soon. Eve sensed what was about to happen and made Brent get off of her. She then got down on her knees and began sucking his dick vigorously. Brent could feel his dick about to explode and warned Eve about it. She prepared herself as several streams of warm liquid made its way into her mouth.

Brent's dick went soft and Eve took it out of her mouth. She then stood up and Brent watched as she made a gulping motion with her head, indicating that she had swallowed his cum.

"We should do this more often?" said Eve.

"What, the spanking or the sex in the kitchen?" Brent asked.

"Both," she replied. "Plus, a whole lot more."

They cleaned up the kitchen and went back to the living room where they had sex again. Afterwards, they discussed all the new sexual activities they wanted to do together and they spent the rest of the day doing most of them.

After that, things had changed for Eve as she stopped being afraid to try new things. She still enjoyed the things she was used to doing already, but added more activities to her routine. She was having so much fun, even her own friends couldn't keep up with her.

Things did settle down for Eve when she and Brent started having kids, but they did their best to still have as much fun as they could.

THE END!!

12