Wife Continues with Gym Bully

Story Info
My wife continues with gym bully.
982 words
3.79
29.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They fell asleep in each other's arms as I sat in the chair watching. I couldn't believe what had happened. In the matter of a few months my wife had fallen in love with this big black man who was an arrogant jerk. What was going to happen now I wondered. So many thoughts were in my had as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke to some noises. It was early morning and light was just starting to come through. I looked at the bed to see my wife sucking on Trevor's cock. He started to wake up and looked down at her.

"Now that's what I like to wake up to," he said.

She popped his cock out and said, "Good morning handsome." Then continued to lick and suck.

"Fuck yea this is nice. I don't want to get up!" he groaned.

"Don't," said my wife. "Just lay back and enjoy!"

She worked his cock and balls good. She slobbered all over his package. She would go down and gag herself. After a while she sat up and straddled him facing him. She reached down and guided him in and began riding him slowly and sensually. He staired up at her with a smirk on his face. She ran her hands up through her hair grinding herself down on him. I couldn't help but pull out my own cock and jack off while I watched.

"Bounce on me babe. Let me see those tits shake!" he told her.

She did. She started bouncing and I heard the clap, clap, clap as her their bodies mashed together. She started speeding up and built up until she had an orgasm and shuddered on top of him. She yelled out "Oh fuck! Oh my god yes. Oh my god Trevor you're amazing." She collapsed on top of him panting. But only for a moment before looking up and they kissed deeply. Then, she sat back up and began again, riding him hard. He started to grunt. I couldn't hold back and blew my load all over the floor.

"Fuck yea babe," he said as he pushed her off and stood up on the bed. "Swallow my load."

She was on her knees beneath him with his cock in her mouth as he came. She looked up at him as she swallowed all of it. Then, proceeded to clean him off with her mouth. He fell back down on the bed and she crawled up on him cuddling him with her head on his chest and her hand roaming his body.

I went and used the restroom, then went to the kitchen to make something to eat and get a drink. While I was in there Melissa came out wearing Trevor's t-shirt and nothing else. She grabbed a glass of water as well.

"What's going on here?" I asked. "What are we going to do? You're obviously done with us. What does this all mean?"

"Chris, I can't think about that right now. Trevor and I are going to shower and then he is leaving. I want to just focus on being with him right now. We can talk when he leaves." My wife then gulped down the last bit of water and walked back towards the bedroom. I had to admit, she looked hot with her messy hair and only his t-shirt. I watched her hips sway and ass jiggle as she walked away from me and back to him. I couldn't help it and I followed her back. I hated it but seeing her satisfied and sexually active after over five years of me not being able to please her turned me on.

The shower was already running as she walked into the bathroom. I peaked through door watching. Trevor was in the shower. We have glass doors, and I could see his large black body and rippling muscles as he rinsed himself. My wife took off the shirt and stepped in closing the glass door behind her.

"There you are sexy!" exclaimed Trevor. They embraced. Their naked wet bodies molding together as they made out. I watched as she grabbed the soap and washed his body. It was quite an erotic site as they felt each other all over and took turns washing each other. He gave her a scalp massage as he washed her hair. I could hear her moans of pleasure. I could see his massive cock erect.

She eventually was facing him, and they were making out and I could see her hands rubbing his massive cock and fondling his large balls. He then turned her around and pushed her forward so she was bending at the waist. She placed her hands on the shower wall. He entered her from behind. As he built up speed fucking her, her tits swayed under her. The wet slapping sound of his hips hitting her ass was turning me on. Again, I pulled out my cock and started jerking off as I watched. It wasn't long before I heard her reach an orgasm and I blew my load again. She reached back with a hand to touch Trevor and he grabbed both her arms holding them behind her and started fucking her hard.

"Uh fuck yea," he groaned. "I love fucking your married pussy!" then he slammed deep into her and groaned as he came again inside my wife.

I left and went to the living room. Just waiting for Trevor to leave.

They came out, Trevor in his sweats and t-shirt, my wife in comfy shorts and her own t-shirt.

"I'll be gone for a week for work. But when I get back, I expect to see you in the gym and we can continue helping you with your workouts," he said looking her up and down.

"I can't wait!" said my wife. They kissed and soon he was gone.