Wife Continues to Amaze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really. You want to be with a woman? I don't know what to say except I'd really like that. How long have you been thinking about it, and why haven't you ever mentioned it?"

"I think every woman has some lesbian tendencies. Girls experiment with other girls when they are young. I did. Women's bodies are sexy. I see a woman with a nice figure on the beach and I can't help but stare just like you. When you start looking at a sexy person that way it's hard not to imagine what it would be like to be with them sexually. I've been approached by woman before. I was flattered and often thought what it would be like but never seriously considered doing it. Last night changed that for me. It was so hot watching you two guys fuck that I wanted to try some same sex too. You did it so I want to do it. Why should you get to expand your horizons alone?"

"Wow I never knew you had those desires. I've had homosexual fantasies. It's nice to know you've had them too. That is some new information. If you are serious about this, I'm in favor of it. But how do we make it happen. We have been discussing my fantasy for years, and what happened with Mike was just by chance. It was a unique opportunity that just happen. How would we even go about finding a woman to join us?"

"The reason it took so long for us to finally do this was because we only talked about it. We never proactively sought anyone out. The way Mike reacted I think all we had to do was ask him and he would have been willing. We didn't know about his homosexual experiences but I'm sure, if you would have approached him about a threesome, he would have agreed years ago. Once in the middle of a threesome, as we found out, a lot of inhibitions disappear. No telling what might happen even with someone who is heterosexual. He told us he had been fantasizing about me since he first saw me, I'm sure he isn't the only one of your friends. All you guys are basically horny. Women aren't all that different we think about it too just not all the time. I think if we take some direct action and actively start looking, we can find a willing woman."

"You're serious about this! Should we go back to the room and start looking for someone on the internet?"

"We could do that. Or we could wait until later this afternoon, and I could try someone that I think might be interesting."

"What are you talking about?"

"Since we have been here, I've been working out in the exercise room. I met a woman and we have become friendly. We have talked while exercising on the bike and treadmill. She asked me if I wanted to have a smoothie after working out two weeks ago. Since then, we have worked out together, and had a refreshment afterward just about every day. She's nice I like her a lot."

"We have fun, and she makes me laugh. Lately she has been getting more personal. She told me she's divorced. She told me how her sex life is near zero. She is real pretty, but she says she doesn't want to date any man seriously right now. We talk for a long while that day. You were golfing so there was no rush for me to get back. We decided to sit by the pool. We both went to our rooms to change and met back at the pool."

"She was there before me and had a lounger next to her saved for me. She actually embarrassed me by saying how stunningly sexy she thought I looked in my bathing suit. I was putting sunscreen on when she asked if I wanted her to put it on my back. I said yes and she rubbed it on me. She started on my back and went slowly over my shoulders again. She rubbed my neck more like a massage than a sunscreen application. She did my lower back and slipped her finger under my waistband touching the top of my rear. It felt good and I felt slightly turned on by her touch. She asked if I wanted her to rub it on the back of my legs, but I said no it was ok. I was embarrassed and somewhat afraid to let her touch me anymore."

"She asked me to rub some on her. I was a little nervous. I rubbed it on her back, and she laid down and undid the clasp to her top which exposed a good portion of her boob to me. I finished rubbing her back and she asked if I'd do her legs. While I was doing her legs, she said that it felt good and to make sure to get some at the top of her leg near the crease of her butt. She had great muscular legs, and nice boobs too. I finished rubbing it on her and laid down. We laid there and continued to talk for about two hours."

"It was getting late and I told her I had to go. She asked if I wanted to go up to her room for a glass of wine. I told her thanks, but I had to get back as you were going to be home soon, and we were going out for dinner that night. We left and rode up the elevator together. Her room was on the 10th floor. When she got off, she stood by the door, and asked again if I was sure I didn't want to come in. I said no but I'd see her tomorrow. As I was riding up to our room, I had a warm nice feeling. I felt kind of sexy. She was flirting with me and it made me feel good to be desired by someone. I thought it was more than just friendliness. It felt sexual, which made it more thrilling. That was the day before Mike arrived."

I said, "So you think she wanted to invite you in for more than a glass of wine? It sure sounded like that to me. Do you think she wanted to have sex with you?"

Lena said, "It sure did feel that way. The last few days she has opened up more and has become more flirtatious."

"I think, if you want, that you should follow through with it. Meet up with her again and see what happens. This is a vacation where sexual fantasies are being fulfilled. There is no reason to stop now let's keep experimenting and see if we can fulfill a few more."

She said, "Ok I'll think about it. She wasn't very happy with the guy in her life. I'm not sure she would be ready for a man to be involved."

I said, "That's ok you can see what happens and let it develop from there. Let's just relax here and enjoy the rest of our vacation."

We stayed on the beach until late afternoon. Most of the people had cleared out. We packed up and headed back to the condo. We got on the elevator. I hit the button to our room. As we were going up Lena leaned over and put her beach bag on the floor near me. She was watching the floors go by then at about the 8th floor she reached out and pressed the button for the 10th floor. I looked at her and she look back at me. Her eyes were wide open, and she was breathing heavily. I could see her chest expanding and contracting. The elevator stopped on the 10th floor and the door opened.

She stepped out quickly, held the door, and hastily said, "I thought about this all afternoon. I have to see what she intended. If anything does happen, I'll be late. If you can join, I'll call you."

With that she let the door close, and I was in the elevator by myself. My mind was spinning as I left my wife standing in the hallway on the 10th floor. This was unreal just 24 hours ago we were basically a virgin couple as we were the only ones each of us ever had sex with. Just yesterday I watched my wife fuck another guy, that same guy fucked me in the ass, I shared sucking his dick with my wife, and me and him double penetrated her, me in her ass, and he in her vagina. Now here I was going back to our condo alone. My wife possibly having a lesbian encounter.

I got back to the room. I put all our beach stuff down and sat out on the balcony. I was dizzy. I was amazed that she was that bold. I don't know why it surprised me that much she has always been the more assertive one when it comes to sex. We have anal sex often which she initiated, she asked me to eat her ass, she ate my ass, she simulated fucking me in the ass, she pegged me, she has posed for sexy naked pictures for me (her idea), we made erotic sex videos together (her idea), she let me video her masturbating with her vibrator, she initiated fucking me in a motel room with a couple we were friends with in the bed next to us, she made it obvious enough by climbing on top of me and fucking me right next to them that she inspired them to do it too. Her questioning of Mike last night led to that crazy night. That's just a short list of the sex we have had, and she was the instigator of most of that.

The essence of it all, and what demonstrates her assertive nature when sex is involved, was her questioning of Mike. Everything that happened last night was due to her instigating it through that conversation. She is a sexual presence, so this was just a natural progression especially since we opened the flood gates last night. She was going to have her first taste of pussy tonight. I'm sure of it.

I looked at my watch it was 5:30 pm. She got off the elevator about ten minutes ago. I guess her friend was there or she would be here by now. I wondered what the woman said when she opened the door and saw Lena standing there in the ungodly sexy two-piece suit, she had on. If she did have sexual intentions when she invited Lena the other day her dreams came true about ten minutes ago.

I got up and got a beer and went back to the balcony. I was on the 14th floor my wife was on the 10th and my mind was going wild thinking about what might be happening below me. I had a raging hardon imagining it. I sat there looking out at the ocean. I watched the pelicans fly by in formation. People were walking on the beach. Fishing boats were trolling just beyond the sand bar where the color changed from emerald green to dark blue. People were going about their business and I was sitting in this room alone while my wife was a few floors below me doing who knows what with a woman! I looked at my watch it was 6:15 she had been there for forty-five minutes. I leaned back in the chair, closed my eyes, and tried to imagine what was going on down there.

I was excited it was happening. I was getting extremely aroused imagining what was occurring. Being aware that she was doing it at that moment on the tenth floor while I was sitting here was incredibly erotic. My wife with another woman. Their naked bodies intertwined making out exploring each other was unreal. The fantasy of it always turned me on but knowing it was happening right then was unbearable.

We were venturing into unchartered waters. I felt like an explorer sailing across the ocean. The unknown lies ahead and the anticipation the excitement of what lays beyond the horizon was exhilarating. What was going to happen next? For her it was happening right then. For me maybe there would be a call and an invite down there, or at least I'll get a complete recap from Lena. Either way I can't wait.

I looked at my watch it was 7:00. No call from Lena yet, I didn't really expect one, but either they are talking, I hope not, or my Lena is having a different type of sex. A completely new experience for her. I hope she is enjoying it as much as she enjoyed our adventures last night. Time past it got to be 9:00 she had been with her (new lover?) for three and a half hours. How many orgasms has she had? What number is she working on? When we have sex it last an hour maybe, most times it's much less. How many orgasms can she have in one session? How could she go for over three hours? I started thinking maybe she wasn't coming home tonight. Maybe she is planning on making a night of it. She must be having the sex of her life.

I couldn't wait any longer, and I wanted to know if she was spending the night. I didn't want to invade her space, but my natural curiosity couldn't take it anymore. I called her cell. It rang, but it was in the bottom of her beach bag. She never forgets her cell phone. Either she left it on purpose, or she was so flustered she forgot it was in her bag. There was nothing I could do now but wait. And wait I did.

I nodded out a couple of times. Each time I woke up I was hard. Pre cum had been freely dripping from my dick since I last saw her. I stripped naked. I laid on a lounge chair. I started touching my cock. I squeezed it an got a large glob of pre cum on my fingers. I rubbed it on my nipples. I started pinching and scrapping my nails on my nipples. I started jacking off. I brought myself right to the edge. I wanted to explode cum all over my chest, but I stopped it. I was saving it for when Lena got home. I wanted to hear every detail of what happened down there.

I was laying in the chair on the balcony stark naked. I was sweaty I could feel the sweat dripping from my balls. I was so sexually aroused that I thought my balls would explode. I was on the verge of a serious blue balls episode. I kept thinking where is she what is she doing? My mind was running nonstop. Then around 11:45 over six hours later there was a knock on the door. She had left her key card in the bag too.

I got up quickly and rushed to the door I opened it. It was her. She looked a bit rumpled. Her hair was a mess. The top of her suit wasn't on properly, and the tan line along her legs at the bottom of her suit was showing. Her skin was flushed, and she had a few red marks on the nape of her neck. She is very sensitive there her new friend must have discovered that. She walked in past me and flopped on the couch. Her arms were splayed out and her legs were spread wide. She was slumped down; her butt was on the edge of the couch and her head and shoulders were low on the back cushion. She had her head tilted back. Her eyes were closed.

I sat in the chair across from her. I was looking at her. She opened her eyes briefly. She met my gaze. She smiled at me, but without saying a word she laid her head back against the cushion, and closed her eyes again

She didn't have to say anything I knew by that smile that she enjoyed it. There was no question that she went all the way with this woman, but I was dying for the details. What the heck transpired the last three hours?

I gazed at her nearly naked prone body with her legs spread wide. Her two-piece bathing suit in disarray. She was laying sprawled on the couch in the same position and spot that Mike fucked her in last night. Her legs were spread far enough apart that I could see a dark stain from the moisture leaking out of her pussy. A tiny bit of her close trimmed dark pubic hair was visible from the edge of the panel that covered her genitals. She looked drained. Her skin was flushed and looked moist. Not sweaty but it looked like she had just finished a workout and had towelled off. She was flopped on the couch and hadn't moved. Her arms were splayed out and her legs spread wide. She was slouched down low on the couch. Her head was on the back cushion. She looked satisfied and sensuous and totally fuckable. My god she was sexy.

I finally said, "Well are you going to say anything?"

She said, "I don't know why I waited so long. It was fantastic. I wasn't sure anything was going to happen at first. She invited me in right away and I could tell she was happy to see me. She gave me a glass of wine and had me sit down. We talked for over an hour. There was no real sexual talk or any of the flirting she did the other day. I started to think I misread her. I noticed the time it was around 7:00. I was starting to get hungry. She asked me if I wanted something to eat and I said that I could eat something. I ask her what she wanted to eat, and she said she wanted to eat me."

"With that she got up, came over to me, sat down next to me and we started to make out. She kissed me deeply with both her hands gripping either side of my face. I kissed her back and wrapped my arms around her. She pushed me down flat on the couch and positioned her body between my legs. She started grinding her pelvis into mine. We were making out feverishly and our tongues were intermingling. She didn't waste any time and reached behind my back and undid the clasp to my top. I lifted up a little and she pulled it off. She stopped and stared at my breasts. She said she had wanted to see them naked since the first day she saw me."

"She lowered her head and started sucking on my nipples. She would swirl her tongue around the areola then quickly flick her tongue on the tip of my erect nipple then she would surround my breast with her mouth and try to suck it entirely in. She was driving me crazy. I pushed her up and told her I wanted to see hers. She was on her knees between my legs and I was looking up at her. She reached behind her back, undid her top, let it drop off, and she threw it aside. Her tits were gorgeous. She had beautiful full C cup breast with perfect nipples. I reach up and started fondling them. She tilted her head back and started groaning."

"She lowered her tits down to my mouth and I sucked and kissed them for what seem like a long time. I really enjoyed sucking and licking them because she was reacting to my every move. She was moaning and commenting on how she loved the feel of my tongue and mouth on her tits. I was amazed how she reacted to my touch so enthusiastically."

"She pushed herself up again and was kneeling between my legs. She reached with both of her hands and hooked her fingers around my waistband and started yanking my bathing suit bottoms of. I lifted my butt off the couch by pushing with my feet next to her legs and arching my back. She yanked them off to my knees. I lifted my legs up over her head and she pulled them the rest of the way off. She tossed the bottoms off to the side and grabbed my legs behind my knees. She spread my legs apart and opened up access to my vagina. I distinctly remember the cool air hitting my saturated pussy. I had been getting wet since I was contemplating, on the beach, about stopping at her room. The hour or so before we started was driving me crazy."

"She had my legs in her hands. She was staring down at my fully exposed pussy. She said something about how wonderful the smell was. A second later her mouth was on my vulva. She started tonguing me feverishly."

"I can't describe the thrill that ran through my body the instant her tongue touched me there. I was looking down at her long blond hair with her face buried between my legs. A woman was eating me, and I was exhilarated. I wasn't sure how I would react. I thought that I might be repulsed when it actually happened. I wasn't. It was so sensual to be sexual with someone of my own sex. Her body felt wonderful pressed against mine. When her wet tongue touched me, it sent me to another place. It was different than anything I have ever experienced sexually. The actual sensation wasn't it, it was the fact that she, a woman, was eating me. It was so moving being eaten by her. I realized I liked it as much as hetero sex. I realized I was bisexual, and I was never going back to being exclusively hetero again."

"She ate me with a passion that was surprising. She really got into it. You have gone wild on my pussy before, but she was like a mad woman. She had her tongue in it. She had her nose in it. Her face was buried in my pussy up to her eyebrows. It was amazing. She seemed to be enjoying it so much I wanted my turn before I came. I let her eat me until I could feel the start of an orgasm building. She seemed to enjoy it so much that I wanted to do it to her. I was so turned on that I had a craving to taste her. I needed to eat her; I mean I had to do it there was no way I was leaving her place until I tasted her. The intense erotic nature of having a woman do that to me cause something to change in me. I always thought it was gross, but I had a deep desire to want to bury my face in her pussy. I pulled her head off of me."

"I actually had to be forceful because she didn't want to stop. I told her I wanted to eat her before I came. She got off the couch and stood next to it. While I was getting up, she took her bottoms off. I was a little taller than her. We looked at each other she had a very nice body. I was impressed. She had very nice breasts and was just a little wider in the hips but had a nice round ass. We stepped together and started making out standing there naked. We were grinding our breasts together. She backed off a little. She grabbed her own breast pulled it to her mouth and licked it. She then squeezed it, so her nipple was protruding from her hand, and she started rubbing it on my erect nipple. She told me I had the prettiest most perfect nipples she has ever seen. She did this to both breasts."