Wife Continues to Amaze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She took my hand and led me. A chill ran through my entire body as she led me to her bedroom. We pulled the bedspread down and climbed in bed together. We laid hugging and kissing for a while until I got the courage to go down on her. I kissed my way down her stomach. As I inched closer my anticipation was growing. I wanted to just dive into it, but I wanted it to be sexier than that. I was finally low enough that my breasts were between her legs and my face was even with her pussy. She was bikini waxed, which was nice. She had no hair down there. I could see a hint of her swollen clitoris protruding from her vulva. It was glistening with moisture. I could smell her by then and it did smell intoxicating. When you talked about the smell, I always felt a bit embarrassed because I didn't think it smelled good, but she smelled wonderful."

"I made a final move, and my tongue was in her vagina. I licked her up and down like you always do. I didn't go to her clit right away because I don't like it when you don't take your time getting there. She started to respond to me which encouraged me to go deeper. I shoved my tongue in all the way and licked the entire length of her opening brushing by her clitoris. I became engrossed eating her. The smell, the taste, the wetness were wonderful. I fell in love with eating pussy at that moment. It's much better than sucking a cock."

"She started gyrating her hips on my face and I was getting more into it. I was getting so turned on just by eating her that I thought I might cum without any physical stimulation at all. Which never happens with me. I wanted to cum with her."

"I thought as this was my first time eating another woman, I should try to make it special. I kept eating her but worked myself onto my hands and knees. I turned my lower body toward her head. I repositioned myself and threw my leg across her chest and sat on her face. She readily started lapping and my wet stuff."

"We were eating each other passionately. I was grinding my pussy into her face and I could feel her tongue slipping between my lips and focusing on my clitoris. I started sucking on her clitoris and she was squirming underneath me. She started moving her pelvis up and down faster and faster. I buried my face into her and lick her as if I was making out with her pussy. All of a sudden, her whole body stiffened, and she was groaning into my clitoris. I was making her orgasm with my tongue. I was a lesbian at that moment, and I was loving it. Once I realized I made a woman cum with my tongue I exploded in an earth-shattering orgasm. I pressed my pussy into her mouth. Our bodies were vibrating and tensed. We both slowly licked each other until the intensity subsided. I laid on top of her with my face between her legs. I opened my legs further and could feel the cool air and her hot breath on my wet pussy. It felt very nice. Eventually I climbed off and laid down next to her."

"We held each other. We kissed gently. I told her that was my first time with a woman. She said she was surprised as It didn't seem like my first time. She told me she has been with woman before but does prefer men. She said that for her to do it with a woman it had to be someone that really turned her on."

"She told me that was one of the problems she had with her ex-husband. She told me that once he found out about her bisexual nature, he wanted to keep having threesomes. He kept setting up woman that she had no interest in and it got to a point that he wouldn't stop. There were other issues, but this was one thing that she couldn't live with. They divorced over a year ago. I was the first person she was with since then."

"We fell asleep for a time. She woke me up by touching my clitoris. She was rubbing me with her leg draped over my leg. I woke up and moaned my pleasure. She whispered in my ear about scissoring. I said I had heard of it but didn't know how."

"She moved down the bed and positioned herself to slide her legs between mine. She started grinding her genitals into mime. I reciprocated and ground back at her. I started to feel it. I grabbed her legs she grabbed mine and we pulled each other in and started gyrating harder. It took a long sensuous very erotic time. We were doing it slow and steady. Grinding into each other. The feeling and intensity were like a slow wonderful build. We began to speed up until we were both frantically gyrating on each other sopping wet genitals. I exploded first and because it was such a long slow build it might have been the most intense, I ever felt. I have to admit that part of the intensity was because I was doing something so forbidden. I kept grinding on her and she came as hard shortly after I did."

"We both laid there exhausted our wet vulvas pressed against each other. I have to admit I was in ecstasy. I was laying there thinking about the last two days and I was astonished at what we did. What I just did."

"We both got up and cleaned up. We were walking around the condo naked and completely comfortable with it. We decided to take in the night air and sat on the balcony naked. It felt good to have the cool night air on my skin. We continued to talk. She asked about you as she noticed you going down to the beach a couple of times with me. I said you knew I was here and that you encouraged me to come. I told her that we rode up the elevator together, and that I abruptly got off at her floor. I said that I told you that I was probably going to be late. I said you were waiting upstairs to hear from me. I asked her how long she was staying there, and she said that she lived there year-round."

"I asked her about the threesomes she was involved in and asked if she ever had a threesome with two guys. She said no her husband wouldn't have been into that. She said he would be too selfish to do that even if she wanted to."

"I wasn't going to say anything, but she was confiding in me so much I felt I wanted to tell her about what we did. I told her I had my first threesome with my husband and a friend of his last night. I told her that's probably why I came to her today. I told her we pushed some boundaries and I wanted to explore my full sexuality. I said I watched you have anal sex with your friend, and that you watched me fuck Mike. I then asked her if there was a chance, she might want to join us. She said that she would. We both decided that it was too late tonight. She said she would be up for it tomorrow. I said we had to check out tomorrow, and she said that we could stay with her for a few extra days if we wanted. I said that I would have to talk to you first. I laughed and said you were probably waiting up there for a call to joins us. I mentioned if I had the chance to ask you if he could join us and you said yes, I would call him. Once we started, I didn't want him to be here. As this was my first time with another woman, I wanted you all to myself. She said that she thought you were attractive and would love to have a threesome with the two of us, but she was glad that tonight was just them. I told her when I get back to the condo you were going to be ready for sex."

"I looked at the clock and realized it was late. I told her I had to leave. I got up and found my bathing suit. It was still damp, so it was hard to get on straight. She was still naked, we kissed goodbye, and she walked me to the door. She stood there until I got on the elevator."

"That was pretty much what happened. I had a good time. I could easily do that again. Do you want to stay here until Sunday?"

I sat there mesmerized. It was the hottest story I ever heard. I had a huge hard-on. Sure, I wanted to stay until Sunday, but all I wanted to do right then was fuck.