Wife Continues to Amaze

Story Info
After I go gay in a MMF threesome she goes lesbian.
9.4k words
4.26
26.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ILikeIt
ILikeIt
377 Followers

We slept well that night. We were in each other's arms all night. She woke me up by kissing me gently. I kissed her back. I was drowsy and as my mind cleared, I immediately started thinking about what we did last night. I got an instant hard on. The vision of her being fucked by my friend was seared into my mind. I started to think about everything we did and how utterly sexy my wife was. Here we were lying in bed kissing each other and just a few hours earlier we were living out several of mine and her fantasies.

Fantasies that we both had been talking about for years and never expected to experience for real. We did things I thought we would never do. We did things that can destroy marriages through jealousy, mistrust, anger, but here I was lying in bed next to my beautiful wife and I felt none of that. All I felt for her was a deep love spurred by a sublime sexual satisfaction. I felt as deep a connection to her as when we were dating and first married. I had complete contentment knowing that I had a wife that was open enough and loving enough to indulge my every erotic pleasure. Last night she took me to places sexually that I thought were humanly impossible.

At times, while we were in the heat of it, I had doubts we were doing the right thing, but the erotic intensity of it overruled any misgivings I had. That kind of intensity felt more than just sexual. I realized It was profounder, it was something raw, it was something I'd never experienced before. I was lying in bed hugging her, pulling her in tight, as if I wanted to pull her inside of me.

I felt nothing but love for her even though she had fucked my friend last night. I realized he was insignificant. It didn't matter who he was. All my attention was completely and utterly focused on her. It was watching her. It was the eroticism the sensuality of watching her be so animated, energetic, and engrossed in the act of fucking. Jealousy didn't enter into it. It thrilled me to watch her get that excited. I focused completely on her. I was only concerned if she was deriving pleasure.

My motivation was strictly her gratification. I had no jealous feelings I had a deeper love for her. A love that was stirred by an appreciation for how far she went to satisfy my cravings too. She knew I wanted a three-way. She knew I wanted to watch her fuck another guy. She knew I wanted to have gay sex while she watched. She knew I wanted to be in her ass while he was in her vagina, and in one night she let it all come true. We entered a new sexual realm where our sexual fantasies were acted out, and it was electrifying.

I felt like when we were dating or newly married. That was a time of excitement everything was new, and we had a passion for each other that I thought would last forever. Back then just being near her, holding her hand, having her sitting next to me gave me a thrill. It was true love. I have loved her for all these years but the uniqueness of it was subsiding. People fall into routines and become complacent. You start to take things for granted. The routine sets in and the relationship hits a low. What happened last night has reinvigorated me and I hope her too. It reignited the brain chemistry of my early infatuation/love for her. It made me want her even more.

She said, "I love you."

I said, "I love you too. How are you feeling?"

She sighed, "I feel good. I feel content how do you feel?"

"I was lying here thinking about that. I feel good. I feel the same as you, content. I feel as close to you as I did when we were first married. I love you so much I want to stay like this forever. I don't regret what we did last night. I loved watching you being so erotic. I had some misgivings but now after sleeping on it I like what we did. It was exciting, it was extremely erotic, and I don't regret anything. How do you feel about what we did?"

"I'm so glad to hear you say that because that's the way I feel too. I was a little worried when Mike and I were doing it that you were upset, but when you agreed to take turns, I knew you were ok with it. You know I didn't want to go that far when it all started. I was afraid that it would change our relationship. I would never want that to happen."

She continued, "But then when I watched Mike start fucking you, I got so aroused I kind of lost control of myself. I knew you did that for me. I knew you would be ok with giving him oral that's why I invited you to join me. When you took over sucking him by yourself and then told him to fuck you, I knew you were doing that to fulfill my fantasy. You did that because you love me, and you wanted to please me."

"Watching that sexy scene changed my mind, and I wanted to give you a gift in exchange for what you gave me. When he started fingering me, I knew I was going to let him go all the way. I wanted to do it for you. I knew you had been dreaming of watching me do it with another guy and I wanted to make your dream come true. What was odd was I got extremely aroused partly by Mike's cock but mostly because you were watching, and I saw the look on your face and realized I was giving you carnal pleasure beyond anything we have done lately. I hadn't seen a look on your face like that since we first started having sex."

With that I started kissing her passionately. We clutched each other and pulled each other into our naked bodies. I squeezed her tight and pressed her breasts against my chest. She ran her fingers through my hair and plunged her tongue into my mouth. I rolled over and got almost completely on top of her. I had my leg between her legs and pressed it hard against her genitals. She moved her pelvis against my leg. She was breathing heavily into my ear.

She whispered into my ear her hot breath sending chills down to my balls, "It drove me crazy watching a cock in your ass. I love watching you take cock in your mouth and ass. Promise me that wasn't the last time I'll see that."

Her words sent a thrill through my mind and body. I started biting and sucking her neck. I slid down her body and got to her perfect breasts. I was sucking and biting her nipples. She grabbed my head and pulled it into her chest and held me there for a long time as her chest heaved. She was squeezing my head so tight that all I could do was move my tongue out and lick the erect nipple of her right breast. She eventually let up and I slid further down.

I kissed and licked my way down her abdomen. I stuck my tongue in her bellybutton. I continued moving down. I ran my tongue across her lower abdomen just above her pubic hair. I was tenderly kissing and licking her there. I could smell her. She was wet already. It was her womanliness I was breathing in. It was the fragrance of pure sexual arousal and desire. The smell was driving me crazy. The was a slight hint of semen the residual from Mike and last night. She was moving her pelvis in front of my face. I couldn't take it any longer. I moved lower and carefully kissed and licked around her vulva.

I licked the length of her vaginal opening. As I licked along it, I inserted my tongue very slightly between her vaginal lips. I gently licked and kissed her lips as if I was making out with her vulva. She was moving her pelvis up and down along my tongue and face.

I retraced the length of her opening several times inserting my tongue into her. I sucked her labia into my mouth as I flicked my tongue on her clit. This really got her going and she started bucking her hips and grinding my face into her genitalia. Her juices were flowing, and she smeared my face with her wetness. I moved my hands between her legs. I pulled her open and exposed her clitoris. I concentrated my tongue there and she went wild. I licked and sucked her clitoris until she exploded in an extraordinary orgasm. She clasped her legs around my head and squeezed it tight as her body was stiff and jerking with each spasm.

She finally relaxed her legs which allowed me to adjust my head lower. My face was still between her legs and I gently kissed and licked her down there for a long time. She laid flat on the bed her legs spread and me positioned between them. She was taking slow deep breaths and moved her pelvis ever so slightly in front of my face. I was breathing in the exquisite fragrance of her wet genitals. I could have stayed there forever. I finally moved up and laid next to her with my leg draped over hers.

She slowly rolled over and said, "I want you in my ass put it in me now."

She was moving her ass up and down seductively. I moved over on top of her. My cock was rock hard. Her asshole was well lubricated from the juices than ran out of her vagina when I was eating her. My cock slipped in easily. She let out a load moan as I gradually penetrated her.

She moaned, "That's it. It's in me now; fuck me hard like last night."

I started to aggressively thrust into her tight ass. I was using the full length of my cock on her and she was enjoying every inch. she reached under herself with her hand. Just a short time later she started thrusting back at me harder. Her arm was moving a lot more than usual. I thought she was going to rub her clit, but I think she was finger fucking herself.

She started talking, "Fuck me hard. I wish I had Mike's cock in me again. I loved being fucked by two cocks at the same time."

She jammed her finger in deeper and started jerking.

She screamed, "Ooooh he's in me deeper now. I love two cocks. I'm cumming!"

She tensed and her reaction sent me over the edge, and I shot a load deep into her ass. I collapsed next to her on the bed. I started rubbing her ass and gently stroked her asshole.

We fell asleep again pressed against each other's naked bodies.

We woke up. I looked at the clock it was 10:00am. I was surprised we never slept in that late.

She said, "We better get up and see what Mike is doing."

We got up got dressed and went to the living room. There on the coffee table was a note from Mike. I read it out loud to Lena.

Guys,

Sorry for leaving without saying goodbye. I got up earlier and I heard what was going on in your room. After last night I thought about joining you, but I knew that would be too presumptuous. Last night was fantastic. Lena you are the hottest sexiest woman I have ever had the pleasure of being with. Ryan you are one lucky guy. What happened was spontaneous. Maybe a once in a lifetime event. If that is all it is then I'm OK with it. You are good friends, and I don't want to spoil that. You two are in love and I envy you. You probably have a lot to talk about, so I thought it best you have private time. That's why I decided to leave. I feel privileged you guys invited me to join you. After last night I would jump at the chance again.

Thanks again Lena,

Mike

She said, "He didn't to leave. I'm disappointed he did, but it's probably better he did. We do need some time to take in what happened. We need to have a serious conversation before doing that again. What do you think?"

"You're right we need to discuss this. Where do we start? A lot happened last night that I thought would never happen. I'm still amazed that it did happen. What got into us? It started out as just innocent flirting conversation and evolved into a wild sex filled night. It seemed to have carried over to this morning. Let's have breakfast go down to the beach and talk about it."

She agreed. We had breakfast. The whole time we were making it we just made small talk. Every now and then she would smile at me and we would kiss. We were pretty affectionate hugging, touching, kissing, and helping each other, we even seemed to talk nicer to each other. We got into a little competition calling each other cute names. We ate cleaned up and got dressed in our swimsuits and went down to the beach.

We walked a long way down the beach, and we set up our stuff far away from anyone else. I laid out the towels while Lena put on her sunscreen. She was wearing her favorite two-piece bathing suit with wide red and white vertical stripes. Her incredible body and perfect tan were shown off nicely. I watched her rub the lotion on her arms, stomach and legs. She asked me to rub it on her back. I rubbed it into her shoulders and back and got hard in the process.

She saw that I was getting hard and said, "Are you thinking about last night?"

I said, "No just touching your skin and rubbing the lotion onto your shoulders and back is enough to get me going."

She said, "lay down and let's talk."

I laid down on the towel next to her and said, "OK, you go first."

Lena said, "I don't know where to start. Let me start with this. Thank you for what you did last night that was the sexiest hottest thing I've ever seen. I haven't been that excited... ever. I know I've shared that fantasy with you for years and you always played along with it like you would really do it, but I never thought you would go through with it. When you sat down on Mike's cock and he started fucking you I couldn't believe my eyes. I was mesmerized by it sliding in and out of you. I couldn't take my eyes off of what was happening in front of me. When he grabbed your shoulders and pulled you forcefully down on his crotch as he pushed his cock deeper into you and I knew he was ejaculating in your ass I lost it. I think I had three or four rapid orgasms right then."

"That image is still vivid in my head. When we were doing it this morning that's what I was thinking about and why I came so fast. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I think I've been wet down there all night and this morning. I don't know what's happening to me. I swear I've been on a continuous elevated sexual state."

"Wow. I was hoping you'd like it. I wasn't expecting that. I have to admit I was a little nervous crossing a line like that. Not many women are that opened minded. I was also afraid of how I'd react. The oral part wasn't a big deal you know about my past I've done it before, but anal I wasn't sure. I have to admit I liked it more than I thought I would. I also have to admit I hope that wasn't my last time. I love it when you go there with a finger or dildo, but a real dick is entirely different."

I continued, "I did step over the purely heterosexual line into what would be considered gay. I guess I'm ok with it. I enjoyed it. I got extremely sexually aroused. It felt pretty darn good experiencing it for the first time. What about you? For you it was at least heterosexual, but you did fuck someone other than me. How do you feel about that?"

She said, "I had mixed feelings. I didn't want to do it. When I asked you and you said it was OK, we would both be experiencing something new, I wasn't surprised by your answer, but I had my doubts. When he first put it in me, I was shocked. I looked at you and you seemed to be totally engrossed by it. I had my misgivings, but as he kept doing it, I started to feel an orgasm building. I think it was the forbidden nature of it that got me turned on especially with you watching. I wanted to put on a show for you and started to respond to him."

"I have to admit he's good. He had me on the edge. I was about to explode that first time, but he came before I did. His cock was different than yours. Not better but different it was a unique feeling being penetrated by a different cock. I haven't experienced that many cocks, so the newness is exciting. Knowing that his cock fucked you then fucked me, and it was basically the first time for you and new for me added to the excitement. I could get used to a new cock every now and then."

I said, "I came very close to telling him to stop just before he entered you. I'm glad I didn't. Watching your reaction to him as he was inserting his penis into you got me horny as hell. I loved seeing you that aroused it didn't matter who was fucking you. I got utter enjoyment strictly watching your response to him. The jealously disappeared, my only motivation was the yearning to see you completely lost in the pleasure of being fucked. What also got me going was when you and he worked on me simultaneously. With you kissing me and touching pinching and scratching my body from the waist up, and him sucking my dick balls and ass had me at another level of arousal. I got into the threesome part of it. To have multiple erogenous zones worked on at the same time by two different people was an awakening for me. After that happened, I was ready for anything."

She replied, "You're right about that. The threesome part of it was pretty great. You guys spent a lot of time on me. I felt that I was the center of attention too much. I liked it when we switched over to working on you, but I'd really liked watching you guys do it. I wished I could have seen you fuck Mike. I want to see your cock in his ass. I wanted to try a three-way fuck with him in me and you in him. We didn't do it all we have something to look forward to."

That sounded to me like she wanted to do this again. I was wondering if this was going to be a one-time thing or would she be willing to try it again. I got an instant erection.

Last night during the post climax let down we both said we didn't want to do that again. I think we were both so surprised and maybe anxious about how the other truly felt about it that we said we didn't want to do it again.

It was extraordinary sex and something we had craved for a long time. The pent-up sexual energy of just fantasizing and role playing about these things was released and it has awakened our sexual energy together. We both had been holding it in. We pretended that it was just fantasy and that we didn't really want to do it. Now that we have and lived out just about all our fantasies, in one night, we realized how much we had been craving it all this time.

Why shouldn't we do it again. I definitely see us trying again. I wouldn't want it to be an on-going thing with Mike. That could be a problem. I wouldn't worry about Lena, but Mike seemed to have an ongoing thing for her. I'd be afraid he might become too attracted to her in a romantic way. It isn't worth it to gamble with those types of complications. If we decided to try again how could we make it happen?

I said to her, "So you really liked it?"

She said, "Yes I have to admit it was incredible."

I had to ask her, "Would you like to do it again?"

"I've been thinking about it since I woke up. It was crazy we did something like that. It has been just me and you forever and I was completely satisfied with our sex life. I didn't need this to love you anymore than I do. That said Yes, I'd like to do it again, but next time I want to watch you fuck someone else, and it doesn't have to be a man. Watching you and Mike made me envious. You were enjoying it so much trying something new that it got me thinking. I've gotten turned on watching women kiss in movies. It has intrigued me for a while now. Seeing you have gay sex got me thinking maybe I should try it. You've expanded your proclivities why not me. We could do another threesome but with a woman this time. You could watch me and her together and I could watch you fuck her. You let me fuck Mike it's only fair you get to fuck a different woman."

Holy shit did she just say that? We have never discussed this before. She never told me she had those thoughts. To let me do it with another woman and watch her have lesbian sex would be unreal. I thought last night was good, but to have two women at once would be fantastic. We have experimented sexually with our selves including toys, oral, role play, talked about our fantasies, anal sex including pegging... we have tried a lot of different erotic things in our marriage. Now after one extraordinary night we have expanded our sex life immeasurably. From our first threesome and my first homosexual encounter to her wanting another threesome and her wanting to try lesbian sex. I was ready for anything.

ILikeIt
ILikeIt
377 Followers