Wife - Daughter - Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I answered, "When we married, we both signed a prenuptial agreement. Basically, it says that if a spouse is caught cheating, they lose everything -- including Sarah. When I said last night that you and my mom still have great tits, it was not a come-on." That pretty much, ending the conversation.

What bothered me was Jenn not saying anything. The security system that came with the house was good but not great. I decided that a double upgrade was in order. We would get a modern state of the art system and I would have video added as well. The video camera would go in the smoke detectors and it all would be accessible from anywhere and recorded for posterity. I did not want to watch any of the grandparents having sex, but I also did not want Jenn joining any of them. If she did, I wanted to know about it. The system sent me an e-mail of any activity from the sensors.

The good news was that I never saw any evidence of Jenn cheating. Our parents still had their occasional orgy and I suspect they did the same at their own houses. Sarah grew up and loved having her grandparents visit. I remember her asking them why they had to leave since they had bedrooms here in her house. By the time that Sarah started going to school, both sets of parents started thinking about retirement. Jenn and I discussed it at length, and we agreed to offer our parents permanent residence in our home. I also offered to do any remodeling that they would require. All of them agreed to move in permanently. We did some reconstruction and turned three bedrooms into two, which gave all of them more space and bigger closets.

We waited for Sarah's 9th birthday party to tell her the good news. She was over the moon ecstatic. She ran around, hugging and kissing all her grandparents. She thanked Jenn as well and when she got to me, she hugged me and said, "Thank you daddy. I love you so much. When I grow up, will you marry me?"

Everybody had a good laugh at that. I hugged her and with a tear in my eye, I told her I was already married to mommy. Sarah looked at her mom, then looked back at me and finally looked at Jenn and said, "Mommy, please let me know if you ever get tired of daddy." We all laughed again and that was that.

Since Sarah ended up being our only child, we doted on her. She was always a daddy's girl. She grew into the spitting image of her mother. She had friends and a loving family. She was a very happy young girl. On every one of her birthdays, she would remind me that if mommy got tired of me, she would replace her. That was the only day of the year that she mentioned it. I thought it was adorable.

A few years passed and I was approaching my 40th birthday. I was also approaching a net worth of one hundred million dollars. Our parents were all nearing their 70th birthdays. It got me thinking. I have more than enough money for everyone to live very well and set up Sarah and likely her children for the future. When Jenn asked me what I would like to do for my 40th, I told her I had already decided. She was genuinely thrilled over my retirement.

That next summer after I retired, I took the family to Greece for two months. Sarah was only 14 but she got a lot of looks from the young Greek men. Jenn at 40, got a lot of looks from all the men. The two grandmas, although nearing 70 years old, also got a lot of looks. We saw the sights, had delicious food and generally had a great time.

On the flight home, I asked everyone where they would like to go on next year's summer vacation. Both Jenn and Sarah said Italy. They even had the same expression when they said it. Next year was definitely going to be Italy. Jenn's 40th birthday was also approaching.

No one had any idea what she might want. So, I had to just ask her. She said, "How about a second honeymoon back in Paris?" We went for two weeks this time. It was wonderful. We had the time of our lives.

For the next four years, that was our life. We had family trips, spousal trips together, and not a hint of anything wrong in my marriage. Then one of Jenn's close friends filed for divorce. I always thought her husband was a jerk. They were wealthy and she took him to the cleaners. I was sure that he had money in hidden accounts.

Jenn was all in an uproar for her friend. The friend suspected the husband was hiding money. She just didn't know where. Then Jenn asked about our money. So I showed her. She looked it all over and said, "I thought we were worth 100 million dollars."

I told her, "We were worth that amount four years ago. Now we're worth about 130 million."

Jenn said, "How is that possible? You stopped working."

I said, "It does not take long for me to manage our investments. Less than an hour a day"

That was it, but she started acting funny. She always seemed to be preoccupied with something. Everyone noticed. One night at bedtime, she said she had a headache. I asked her if she said the same to her boyfriend.

She went crazy saying, "What boyfriend? I do not have a boyfriend."

I said, "Well, it's the first time in eighteen years that you have ever told me that you had a headache." After I said that, she fucked my brains out. Now I was worried. What was she hiding? I knew it had to be something. I contacted a Private Investigator to have her followed. It only took two days for them to catch her checking into a motel with her friend's divorce attorney. They were there for an hour and left. They could not get video of them having sex, but I had a plan, which I informed the PI of. Jenn and the lawyer used the motel for three days in a row. After the first day, I contacted a divorce attorney.

Both sets of grandparents had older cars, so I announced on Wednesday night that we should go look at BMWs for them on Thursday. They all liked Jenn's BMW, which was new every 3 years. They were thrilled at the announcement. Jenn had a pensive look on her face. She was considering my trap. Too bad that she did not know it was a trap. Jenn said that on Thursday she needed to help her divorced friend and she could not go with us. She was curious how long we would be. I said I made an appointment for 10 am at the dealership. They have a few new models this year and after the looking, the test drives and the paperwork, we will be ready for lunch. If you are done by then you can join us. I think we will go to that Spanish restaurant you like in the Ironbound section of Newark. We should be done with lunch and then home by around two thirty pm.

Jenn smiled and said that she would still be busy with her friend. There was still no guarantee that Jenn would bring her lover back to our house, but I did everything I could. The PI was informed to follow the lawyer, named Rich Mears, hopefully to my house. We all left the house at 9:30 am. Jenn still had not dressed. I was very optimistic. Sarah was in school and everyone else was on their way for a long adventure. At 10:30 am I received a text from the PI that Mears had arrived at my home and that they had a photo of them kissing at the doorway. Jenn was already naked. I had told the PI where to hide on the grounds to get the photo. Luck was with me so far.

I got a phone call from Jenn at 1 pm asking how things went. I told her we were actually going to pick up two cars today for the grands. We would be home between four and five pm. What I did not know was that Sarah's school had a problem that caused the cancellation of the last two periods. She arrived home with some friends to play tennis. She saw Rich Mears drive away after kissing her mother in the doorway of the house.

When I came home with the grands and their new BMW's Sarah was almost in tears. I took her aside and asked her what was wrong. She had just turned eighteen and I had already gotten her a Mustang, which was what she wanted. I was afraid some boy had done something wrong.

Sarah broke down in tears and said, "Daddy, mom is cheating on you."

I looked at her and asked, "What time did you get home?"

She was about to answer and instead said, "Wait, why are you asking... you already know." So, we sat down, and I told her the entire story.

Then Sarah asked, "Hey, is there video in my bedroom too?"

I replied, "Yes but I have never looked at it. I only checked the notification to see if anyone was in your room when you were not there."

Sarah then asked, "Can I watch my grandparent's orgies?"

I replied, "No."

Sarah then asked, "How about videos of you and mom?"

I replied, "No."

Sarah finally asked, "Can I watch the video of mom and the lawyer with you? I don't think you should watch it alone." I really was not looking forward to seeing it by myself. Sarah is eighteen.

I replied, "Are you sure that you want to? Once you see the video, you cannot un-see it. You're stuck with those images for the rest of your life."

At dinner, Jenn was talking about her friend's attorney who knows a lot about estate planning. She suggested I talk to him. I suggested that we invite him over on Saturday for a big barbeque and she should invite her friends too. After that, I gave Jenn a sleeping pill in her wine and after I put her to bed, Sarah joined me in my office to view the video.

Jenn and Mears had sex in our bed. I said it looks like I need a new mattress. The sex was fairly ordinary. Sarah commented, "Where's the screaming? Mom always screams when the two of you have sex. He's smaller than you are, isn't he?" I grinned.

They had lunch and then came back up for a second round. The second round was more boring than the first. However, what they said was deeply upsetting. I had to hold Sarah while she cried. It was unbelievably disturbing.

Sarah asked, "What are you going to do daddy?"

I said, "I have some arrangements to make. Do you want to help? I won't mind if you say no."

Sarah said, "After what was said in that video, she can go fuck herself." I told Sarah of my plans for Saturday.

On Saturday, the family, a group of our friends and Rich Mears joined us at the house for a barbeque. I was friendly to him. He asked very specific questions about my net worth which I dodged. He was only trying to confirm what Jenn had told him. I decided to pull a Trump and inflate my wealth. I finally told him I was worth half a billion dollars. He excused himself and went to talk to Jenn. She looked pissed off. Good.

Before the big announcement, I had Sarah get her mother's keys to everything, and her jewelry. All she keeps are her clothes. Sarah nodded to me when she came back down to the den.

I stood at the giant TV in the den and said, "Well, before we have dinner, I would like to show all of you a short home movie. Now, it does not look expensive, but this movie cost over sixty million dollars. Watch the screen."

The video started with Jenn and her lawyer, Rich Mears, stark naked. His thin 6-inch cock was hard and sticking out from his body. Jenn says, "Bring that cock over here and fuck me baby."

Rich adds, "This will be our house after you divorce that idiot husband of yours. I am tired of sneaking around to fuck you. I want you every day."

Jenn adds, "You have already fucked me every day this week."

Rich replies, "Sure but it's so much better right here in the master bedroom. No more fucking behind his back. He'll be served next week."

Jenn asks, "What happens if he fights the divorce."

Rich says, "Then we will just have him killed like I originally suggested. We'll also kill that cunt daughter of yours that you hate. One phone call and they are dead. Now spread those legs wide. It's time for you to get fucked."

I stopped the video and said, "It doesn't look expensive, but counsellor this video cost your client sixty million dollars."

Rich said to me, "Sorry jerk but adultery does not void her rights to over 60% of everything you own."

I replied, "Normally you might be correct, but I'm guessing my soon to be ex-wife neglected to inform you of our prenuptial agreement. That agreement says whoever cheats gets nothing."

At exactly six pm, the doorbell rang. Sarah yelled out, "I'll get it. I know who it is."

I said, "Jenn, dick-less here may be your divorce attorney but you both are going to need criminal attorneys. Right on time, here they are."

Several New Jersey Police and Detectives entered the room. They walked up to Mears and my soon to be ex and said, "Richard Mears, you are under arrest for conspiracy to commit murder, and conspiracy to defraud." They read him his Miranda rights and handcuffed him. Then they turned to my soon to be ex and said, "Jennifer Gray, you are under arrest for conspiracy to commit murder, and conspiracy to defraud." They read Jenn her Miranda rights and handcuffed her. She broke down and cried. The police took them both away. All of the other guests decided to leave.

My in-laws, Bill and Mary, looked at me and Mary said, "I guess you want us to leave."

I said, "Mary, did you or Bill have anything to do with planning to kill me and Sarah or have any knowledge with what Jenn was doing?"

Bill shouted, "Never. Kill my own granddaughter. Are you crazy? As for you Jack, you're more a son to me than Jenn is a daughter."

I said, "I'm sorry to have said what I did but I wanted Sarah to hear that her grandparents still loved her." They both hugged and kissed Sarah. I added, "Based on that, when I invited the grandparents to live with us, I presumed it was a lifelong commitment. You all have held up your end. I'm a man of my word. As I no longer need a babysitter, I have no ulterior motive."

Sarah asked, "What is going to happen to mom now?"

I answered, "First she will be arraigned on Monday morning for the conspiracy charges. I will be there with my attorney arguing against bail for both of them and asking for restraining orders against both of them keeping them as far away from us as legally possible. Tomorrow all of her clothing, unless you want any of it, will be packed up and moved to a storage facility that I'm paying for. She will get the info for her clothes on Monday. Also on Monday, after her arraignment, she will be served with divorce papers."

Grandma Mary asked, "I'm not suggested that you forgive her, but is there any chance of reconciling?"

I replied, "Mary, if it was just the adultery, it would be one thing. When her lover/lawyer says that he'll have me killed and she says nothing to object, there's no coming back from that. When he then says he will also kill our daughter that she HATES, we are way past counselling. Don't be surprised if Jenn gets killed in prison or hit by a truck if she gets out."

On Monday, the entire family was at the arraignment. The DA showed the video to the judge arguing against bail due to the threat on my life and Sarah's life. Mears called a sleazy lawyer who he was friends with to represent both him and Jenn. They played tennis on bail, but the judge finally decided that bail was to be set for ten million dollars for Mears and five million for Jenn.

Before Jenn could leave the courtroom, a New Jersey Marshall walked up to her, handed her the divorce papers and said, "Jennifer Gray, you have been served." She collapsed. A bail bondsman usually charges a 10% fee to post bail. I'm not sure that either of them would find a bail bondman who was willing to risk it on them. Jenn's parents looked devastated.

I told them to speak to Jenn and tell her to tell the DA that she would testify against Mears. I spoke to the DA at the court and told him the advice I had given. He said he was amenable to a deal for her against Mears. I asked if she would do any time. He said a year unless she had anything juicy against Mears. Sarah was with me and said it wasn't enough. I took Sarah home.

When we got home, all the grands were upset. They said, Jenn was wrong, but this punishment was severe. I reminded them, we were one phone call away from their granddaughter being murdered. I decided to show them the rest of the video that I had. It was Jenn and Mears talking about having the house all to themselves. Jenn said, "I can't wait to throw those deadbeat perverts out of my house."

I told all that I wanted to spare them from hearing that, but they should know what Jenn thought of them. Later that night, Bill had a fatal heart attack. I held his hand while we waited for the ambulance. When they arrived, he was already gone. I called the DA the next morning and asked if he was seeing Jenn in the near future. He said he had a conference scheduled for this afternoon. I asked if he would tell her that her father had a stroke and died last night. He said telling her that might negatively affect his case and would I be willing to do it. I agreed.

I told everyone else what I was doing. Sarah said she wanted to go with me. I told Sarah that she had better be civil and not attack Jenn. We went to the DA's office and arrived before Jenn and her lawyer. The DA arranged for a public defender since Jenn and Mears had the same lawyer. When Jenn came in, she was surprised to say the least. She started to talk to us.

I said, "Listen to your lawyer and do not say anything unless he approves it. We came down here today to deliver even more bad news. Your father had a stroke last night. He's dead."

Jenn said, "When I get through this and come out, we will work all of this out."

I replied, "Jenn, if the DA is kind to you, you will get out at some point, but you are never coming back to my home. You lost all claims when you committed adultery."

Jenn said, "It was just one time."

I said, "By your own admission, it was the fourth time that week. Further, I have photographic evidence of you and Mears when you visited the Clinton Inn in Tenafly. I even have the charge receipt for the time you paid for it. You and I are history. Maybe you can patch up your relationship with your mother. Frankly, I doubt it considering your father could not stand the shock of what you had done. I will advise you not to say anything to Sarah. She will not be nice to you."

We're done here but I have a question. I don't think your attorney will allow you to answer, but why? Why? Why?

Jenn conferred with her attorney. He left the room with the DA. Jenn looked at us and said, "It's because you two are fucking."

I said, "Are you out of your mind? Sarah is our daughter. There is no evidence of the two of us ever doing anything even remotely like that. What is wrong with you?"

Jenn said, "One day you will do it and then you will go to jail."

I said, "For the purpose of this discussion, let's presume that you are right. Every state in the union has penalties for incest except for two -- Rhode Island and New Jersey. If you weren't such a fucking idiot, you and I would be home now, and you would still have a family who loved you and a life of leisure. You threw it all away. Goodbye Jenn."

We went home. The five of us had a quiet dinner. My mom said that Mary was going to stay in their room tonight and maybe longer. She wondered how she would explain it to Sarah. I said Sarah knows. She still loves all of you. Don't worry about it. Have a good night mom. I hugged Mary and told her that we were all here to help her. She kissed me and went to bed.

I spoke to Sarah and apologized for everything she had to go through. She said it was not my fault. I said I was her father, and it is my job to take care of her. I kissed her head and wished her a good night.

I climbed into bed on the new mattress I bought from Amazon. I also purchased new sheets. I closed my eyes and reflected on everything that happened. Suddenly, my door opened. I couldn't see who it was. It looked like Jenn.

I said, "Is that you Jenn?"

Sarah answered, "No daddy, it's me."

I said, "Why are you here and why are you naked?"

Sarah replied, "I know I look just like mom but today as I was listening to her, I realized that she said she was through with you. That means you are mine now and you only have one job. Make love to me daddy."

12