All Comments on 'Wife - Daughter - Wife'

by BH54

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First, kudos on having the creativity to construct a plotline which combines consensual sex between "mature" adults, consensual swapping between in-laws, hot sex between a husband and wife (at least for most of the marriage), a daughter's oft-stated admiration beyond that of "normal" family attraction, and a (well-hidden) competition/resentment between a mother and daughter, a cheating wife/low-life lawyer-with-a-pencil-dick affair, and an outright statement (at the very end) that the daughter definitely intended to fuck her father and keep fucking him for the rest of their lives. WOW! You wove all the strands together so that each one had (at least some) impact on the outcome, and kept the main characters "in character" for most ot the tale. So...well done on that.

HOWEVER: the whole scenario of a "golden boy" investor streaking from college to a fortune of over130 million before he was 40--while not unheard of--is unlikely; as is the triggering event of an extremely well-taken-care of/well-fucked/obviously well-loved wife suddenly choosing to act upon suspicions that a husband who had kept her informed of their fortune being over 100 million--and suddenly feeling that he was hiding money because a divorcing friend said HER soon-to-be ex-husband had done so; as is a mother who had for over 18 years successfully hidden ANY indication of her fear/resentment/suspicion of incestual relations between her husband and their daughter...launching an allegation of ongoing father-daughter fucking without any evidence--while claiming that THAT (never-before-spoken of) incest was THE reason she began her own affair. Stories about hot "Master of the Universe" husbands with hot self-centered wives should at least have some early indication that the wife ACTUALLY IS a selfish slut--not spring it on the reading audience at the last minute as a rather weak justification for punishing the wife.

Well, anyway...I liked the story and you kept things moving along with a certain logic: I especially liked the "old folks hot fucking" strand as a not-often-seen element in "Loving Wives"...and I definitely enjoyed the incestual twist at the end (though it was blatantly telegraphed earlier)--although the father and daughter will now have to move to Rhode Island or New Jersey!

I would love to see a sequel which pitted a conscience-striken repentant wife who was somehow able to prove that any and all threats against her daughter's life were made by the low-life attorney and that any claims that she "hated" her daughter were only her attorney's opinion extrapolated from her complaints about her daughter's growing competition with her mother as a "younger-version-of herself" who she feared her husband would some day/somehow replace her with. She actually truly LOVED her daughter and her husband and would do ANYTHING to prove it; and yes the affair was a stupid mistake, the act of an aging wife subconsciously feeling threatened by her look-alike daughter's flowering beauty. Through a long period of "submissive" penance involving her performing any-and-all sexual acts for her husband--up to and including performing repeated acts of cunnilingus upon her daughter (witnessed and filmed by the father) which would be so good (for both) the daughter would convince her father to welcome her mother/his ex-wife back into their bed as a full member of their "truly loving family"--(so long as she kept eating her daughter's creampied pussy).

Come on.

This story deserves a sequel. Make it a cross-stranded btb, raac, dom-sub, incest over-the-top creampie-loving four-banger! I have faith in you! You can do it!

5 out of 5 More please.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

My score dropped at the end. He should reject her offer and maintain some dignity. You left it open for us to guess what would happen. There was nothing in the story that would make us think he would go for it. Very weak and unfinished. Ruined a good story.

mainer42mainer42over 1 year ago

well written but garbage content

ManoBlueManoBlueover 1 year ago

No details on how that happen so that turn it took is so ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a second chapter

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

No on the daughter, but decent story overall. I get the “surprise” effect of revealing the daughter conflict at the end, but having Jenn living the perfect life, so to speak, and then cheating and plotting their deaths, no. 3*

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Looking for the conclusion in the Incest/Taboo category. You need to flesh out the consequences to the cheaters and a HEA for the husband and daughter. I like this one very much. 5/5

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

I gave 2* due to story not tagged properly and in the totally wrong category. It should not have been in LW, it should have been in incest as that is what the author made it in the last couple of paragraphs. I would NOT have read if I knew author was going to end story with biological dad and daughter. Disgusting. That is my view and I will not apologize for it. I WOULD NOT HAVE READ IF PROPERLY TAGGED. Even bi-line says "wife thinks", which doesn't imply actual incest.

Also, it did not seem to be a BTB story. I think if authors properly tagged and placed their stories, they'd get a much better rating and review as then they would be targeting their demographics, not tricking unsuspecting readers. I didn't give it a 1* as up until the last couple of paragraphs it was an ok story.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

Yes, the story had some weak spots, the weakest being the last sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of different and was entertaining. Wackadoodle (comments below) is in need of some time with Jenn...his brain works about as good as hers.

I'll look up to see if you've written other stories and check them out. Be well.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

The last sentence destroyed this story. Also the wife's statement that her daughter was having sex with her father was ridiculous. If she thought that she should have tried to get evidence that would have led to her getting most of the assets.

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenover 1 year ago

I don't get the mis-categorization complaints unless it was cleared up before I got to it. I don't know what "BTB" stands for , so I can't add anything to that.

As far as the story goes, it certainly held my interest and was well written. The erotic parts were absent, making this a set-up chapter, so I suppose identifying it with a Ch 01 in the title would've helped.

All in all I rate it 3.5 to 4 stars just for the lack of eroticism, and because of the quality of the writing, respectively.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 STARS except the last sentence. So 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly liked the story. The only thing that really throws me off is the last sentence, and when I say that I don’t even mean the incest. I mean was this happening before, and the mom was right? Did the daughter make it seem like she was sleeping with her father to make the mom do something stupid? I missing important pieces here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jenn thought that Jack and Sarah were having sex and she would get everything in the divorce? Without proof, she could have received half. The incest ruined the story. If Sarah was not Jack's biologically that would have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the wrong category for incest. Because of that I gave you 1 star!!

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierover 1 year ago

5stars. But, the last sentence still has me cringing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Written very well and creatively. I'm begging for a part two. Incest isn't my fortae but I understand its a real draw for some. You told a strong story and complex one at that in a short time. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Having re-read this I stand by my 5 star evaluation and ALL the comments I made (as Anonymous) 28 days ago.

Creative, kinky, pushing envelopes all over the place. Please do a sequel!!!

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

"When we got home, all the grands were upset. They said, Jenn was wrong, but this punishment was severe"

- A YEAR in Jail for planning to KILL her own daughter is severe!? These people are all weird. I get that this is a fantasy-world.. but reactions and lines like these, that are SO far removed from any kind of common sense, just break the whole story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ewwwwwww

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic!

JacktacularJacktacularover 1 year ago

I agree this needs at least 1 fallow up preferably from the daughters POV

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
next chapter please

lots of story left please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story until the last few paragraphs. While the delusions of the teenager were established within the story where she restated her desire to marry her daddy every birthday, the MC gave no return indications of reciprocal incest desires. The author left the unanswered question of whether a 40+ y.o. father accepted his 18 y.o. daughter's sexual offer. This abrupt shift and the incomplete conclusion leave me confused and unsatisfied. Otherwise, Great Story, BH.

Keep 'em comin.

Willowghby

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Certainly a different “take” on a family and marriage. The wife was a huge idiot! What now, interesting!

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

You almost choked off the whole story with the incest. Glad it was the last sentence! 4*!

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Good story shame about the incest though it spoiled the end

l0ver0tical0ver0ticaover 1 year ago

The last few lines killed the story. Sorry...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gross. Not least of which, is the wife is a 38DD... so fat, overweight, bloated heifer. Now, a 34DD, that couldhave been hot, and no reason to ever fuck around on her. But a 38 band size is a beached whale, dude. Give it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ending ruined a good story. No star at all

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
The only thing different about this story is the ending.

Everything else about it is just a retread of all of the other pro forma LW “the most important thing about my wife is the size of her tits” and “she cheated on me but I planned for this and got a prenup that completely favors me, and that no woman with even a vestigial brain would ever sign” stories.

The ending was unusual, but unfortunately, even worse.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

I loved it!! Great Story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Most certainly are Democrats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Last sentence ruined the entire story and placed it squarely in Incest.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[18.01.23]

Fun story!

{Yes...even the end!}

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story NEEDS to...MUST continue! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

From the beginning of the story it was obvious this was going to move toward the daughter desiring to be her father's wife. It was a fixation since she was a child.

The author followed the theme but never dealt with what happened after the daughter's request.

I am curious. Assuming the wife had ended the marriage when she broke the vows, would an state prosecute a 40 year old woman if she had sex with her 60 year old father?

Morally, for me, it would be incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! The last line was a shock, but ITS ONLY A STORY! I love reading the comments on this type of story because people can loose their minds. Lol

Munchie184

AllNigherAllNigherabout 1 year ago

How in the world is a prenup that gives him 1.3M if he cheats and her nothing if he cheats better for her. Stupid. And the incestual cliffhanger ruined an already questionable story.

AlanDavidAlanDavid12 months ago

Second idiotic story I read from this offer. Unfinished too.

RimmerdalRimmerdal11 months ago

Geeesus that was terrible.

We have here folks the magical mystical 9" cock, the cheating wife of a multi-millionaire, the cheating wife and her shill planning murder annnnnnnnnd finally Incest.

Oh and pornographic grandparents.

At least no animals were involved..........we hope.

dikupinyadikupinya8 months ago
okay...

finish please.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What the fuck?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story love it

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson5 months ago

This is like a Literotica "Reese's Peanut Butter Cup": " LW"+"Incest"="Two great tastes that taste great together! "

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Story not bad

Crazy ending

Only confusing part is you say she is 40 then later say her 40 birthday is coming

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

another story that needs just a little more of an ending . i know i'm just nitpicking,but .. i know the 2 cheaters were going to kill off the husband and the daughter,but ... what the hell happened to the loving wife and mother ??

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loving wife has it all. One day goes insane, cheats, wants to kill her husband and daughter, gets caught, loses everything. Only in LW land. And throw in a bit of F/D incest as well because hey why not?

If the dad and daughter had actually done stuff together during his marriage and she had hard evidence of it, then she'd have a leg to stand on at least. But even then she had to know how stupid cheating on him would be with the prenup in place. Makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Too cliched. Boom Boom Boom everything fell into place to easily.

Norseman123Norseman1239 days ago

I liked the story 5***** but it didn't need the incest ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBH54@BH54
Just another lonesome guy looking for love in all the wrong places.