All Comments on 'Wife Deborah Is Taken By The Boss Ch. 03'

by wifelvrman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So GAY!!

out of the closet. you'll experience the real thing and not second hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I propose a new catagory called

"SICK" along with a monthly contest for the longest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Pistols are relatively inexpensive.

You have three choices, kill the one who is ruining both your lives. Kill him and your wife who could have gone to the police but didnt and therefore is accepting this by default of not stopping it. Or kill yourself for being less than a man by doing either the first or second thing. Try reading on Lit the story "Yesterday's Gone" you might learn something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
in too deep

the stories are a bit short but the general direction is good. Perhaps she is forced to accept advances from two of her school pupils one black and one white ?? !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome!

If the immature reviewer doesn't like these type of stories why does he insist on reading them and then saying so? No else cares. Your obvious homophobic attitudes are a classic example of your own fear that you might be gay or bi and just maybe you are. Get a life, go to another site or read something you like and at least appreciate the authors writing efforts for the appreciation of others whether you care for the content or not. Oh yes and check yourself in for a psychological evaluation since you're really more sick potentially dangerous than anyone else who writes or reads on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not erotic at all

Maybe some people enjoy hot teacher stories, but they have to be realistic. Teachers have the highest professional standards anywhere. Even a bikini picture on the web is enough to get them fired and the smallest hint of impropriety on the job will result in losing your teaching certificate. No straight guy would eat another man's cum and consequences be damned, if I was unable to physically stop my wife from fucking another man, I would find him, trash his car, plant drugs in his house, fuck his wife, his daughter hell even his fucking dog, infect him with the blood of an HIV positive homosexual and cut his balls off for good measure.

Master_James_RMaster_James_Ralmost 17 years ago
I disagree, I found the story highly erotic

This story in my opinion contains all the components for a good "Non-Consentual" story. Since this is the catagory in which it was placed, the subject matter is right on target. Those that want to take a gun to someone who is being blackmailed, then maybe "Loving Wives" is more your speed. As far as the teacher comment goes, this is why people write, to explore fantasies because in real life a teacher would get booted out for such behavoir, hence the need for "fantasies." Teachers forced to exhibit themselves in front of other teachers, principal, and students, I find hightly erotic (as long as it is high school). As far as it being "GAY," I am about as male as it gets, and this story is about domination, cuckholding a husband is a powerplay, not gay sex. My only critism does not have to do with the subject matter or quality of writing, but would like to see a little more character development and lenght on the chapters. For instance, going into a little more detail about Steve, he works at the same office but there was no more information about him. Maybe he was the husbands arch rival at work, etc. The more it is detailed, the more a reader can get into it. I for one am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good

Good stories, a little short like someone said though.

I still love all these comments. IT ISNT REAL LIFE YOU MORONS!!! I find it a little scary that some of these people find it hard to seperate a fantasy STORY and real life.

MySexyCurvesWifeMySexyCurvesWifealmost 12 years ago
Good Girl

What a sexy hot wife Deborah is becoming

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Some like it hot

I love cuckold/slut wife stories but this one is too much for my taste:

However, as saying goes, to each his own.

This story is pornographic.

Some will like it.

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

O what a sick coward George is, watching his wife rapped by co workers istead of throwing them out

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 2 years ago

I love it. Owned.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

My pathetic penis is pulsating and almost spurted as she told hubby to clean her. Please pm me and humiliate me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous