All Comments on 'Wife Does It Just For Me'

by gibssob

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
atombob53atombob53over 18 years ago
Hot with a great twist

Very well written...and I love the twist at the end. I should have seen it coming (lol) but I was too engrossed in the details to notice. Good job keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
She shoots, she scores!

Excellent. I enjoyed the way she played him and his relief that she hadn't really done it. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
got me off

That was so hot! I touched my soft pussy as I read along. I came right when they did. Thank you very much.

Merry XXX-mas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nicely done

I could almost see it coming but not quite. It still came as a pleasant surprise

I'll bet that the hater's who were itching to trash the 'slut whore wife' were disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Male Review + girlfriends + hubby out of town

My girlfriends and I went to a male review. Hubby was out of town on business and always wanted me to have a younger guy with a big dick while he traveled. He masterbated on the phone when we talked. I told him everything about them, size, girth, cut, uncut about their balls, everything. For 25 dollars we could go to a private area and you could actually reach down their g-strings and fondle their erections! I touched more penises that night, and told my hubby about each one. He LOVED it! So, everytime he's out of town, my girlfriends and I go to a male review, even if it's out of town. My sweet hubby now leaves me with 300 dollars for spending money and even tells me to treat some of my girlfriends who he thinks would like something bigger than they are getting at home. As a result, he's very popular with them! lol I've never had one of the dancers, and don't want to. I'm having too much fun stroking their members and I don't have to worry about a condom breaking. The girls think this is the safest form of sex, and my hubby bought me a diamond neckless for all the great "phone" I give him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OK the haters hate reviewers that comment on them

after all wankers are wankers and if they are cucks so much the better for the men. Now let me see, she said she did it, she said she didnt which was the lie? Where is the verification? How does he know if she did or didnt? He doesnt, so he must assume based on the info given to him that she did. Therefore since he cant prove she didnt, get that prove a negative, his actions should be based on the fact she committed adultry and took a strange man's cock. I dont know about you, but if I had not agreed to that action before it happened she would have been on the street that day. I dont pay for the lifestyle of another man's cunt. Since she said she did, let her prove she didnt! It's a shame when spouses ruin their marriages by being stupid. Phone sex doesnt require cuckolding, adultry, or disrespect! Ok a hater has spoken, I dont actually see hate here, but I did see a major hole in the plot that an eighteen wheeler would drop off in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfect, best one yet!

That was awesome...now how do I get my wife to read it?

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
PROTECT YOUR HEARTH

but dont forget your assets. TK U MLJ LV NV

romancerromancerabout 5 years ago
Good one

Well done, twist and all. The "not as big as I had hoped" part added realism as well as setting up further, more tantalizing chapters. As the anon said, no way for him to tell, especially from afar, how much truth might be there, but I doubt that he minds.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Now thats a loving wife.

Factually no wife who actually sleeps with another man truly loves him, nor respects for anything but helping keep her safe, dry and fed.

And if she makes more money than hubby, he's just a safe space, like a pet dog.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51almost 2 years ago

Well-done story, passionate and believable. Maybe not realistic, but.. believable. Clever trick ending, but you know.. I think she did it! I think he knows it, too. And she will definitely get a pass over the golf clubs. She knew just when to bring that up.

RuttweilerRuttweiler11 months ago
Excellent!

And funny!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous