Wife Enjoys Having Sex On Camera

Story Info
Husband suggests wife fuck another man on camera.
6.8k words
3
46.2k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,166 Followers

My wife Eileen and I had been married since we were 20 years old. My name is Tim. Now at 28 years old our sex life had fallen into the "mundane" category. Eileen was a virgin on our wedding night and wore a beautiful full length white negligee as we enjoyed sexual intercourse for the first time. After eight years of marriage we had no children.

One of my wife's indulgences is wearing overly feminine lingerie. She loves to wear full cut nylon and lace panties. The more lace the better, and in all sorts of colors. She is fond of lace top stockings and satin and lace garter belts, plus all types of slips and petticoats. Her bras that hold her ample C cup breasts have lots of lace and satin. She is a throwback to another time that way, but she loves the feeling and knowing she has on her pretty underwear when others around her have no idea she has it on.

I earned money on the side as a wedding video photographer. I have several small video cameras and all the necessary sound and lighting equipment. With the sensitivity of today's cameras, lighting is not the issue it used to be as normal room lighting does an excellent job on most shoots.

Both of us attend church every Sunday. Eileen goes to the one hour 8am service by herself as I teach Sunday school from 8am until 12noon. It was this weekly schedule that led us into a most interesting and very sexy direction in our marriage.

I had seen and read different sex stories of husbands watching their wives have sex with other men. The idea was always a turn-on for me. I had been with other women before I married my wife, but my penis is the only one Eileen has ever had inside her vagina. I built up the courage to talk to my wife about an idea I was not sure she would go for, and I was a little surprised at her reaction.

"Eileen honey...I have been thinking about a sexy idea and I was wondering if it is something you would be willing to do for me." I said directly.

"What is it babe? Don't I satisfy you enough when we do have sex?" Answered Eileen.

"Oh it's fine, when we do get around to doing it, but to spice things up, what would your reaction be to having sex on camera?" I continued.

"I have to admit that sounds really exciting to me." Said Eileen.

"Well...There is a little more to it...What if you had sex on camera with another man?" I blurted out.

"You mean with you watching?" She asked.

"Not in the room with you, but watching the video after you had done it." I answered.

"Oh Tim...I had no idea that's what you meant. You are the only man I have ever fucked."

"I know that, and that's why I think it would be kinda sexy, if you would think so." I stammered.

"I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but the idea does sound hot. How would you film it?" Asked Eileen.

"I was thinking of putting about four of my little cameras around the bedroom and attaching them to a motion activated switch. All of the cameras would be hidden but would provide a complete view."

"So would the guy I'm having sex with know he was on camera?" She asked.

"He doesn't have to. I think if he didn't know it would be more natural, don't you?"

"This sounds really sexy. Do you have a man in mind?" Asked Eileen.

"I don't. Do you have anyone you find attractive?" I answered.

"Well there is this single guy who sits near me in church. He has introduced himself as Todd and he always says hello; sometimes he sits right next to me. He knows my name and I believe he is in his early-twenties and I have always had a vibe from him that he would like to know me better. He is very nice looking and in great physical shape. He knows I'm married, but it has not stopped him from being close."

"Oh wow. I had no idea. He sounds like he has potential. Maybe we could do the filming when you two would normally be at church. You could ask him home with you and tell him your husband won't be home for three hours or more and you would like to take that time to enjoy yourself with him."

"That sounds really hot. Do you think he would do it?" Asked Eileen.

"If you asked as if it was something you should not be doing I'll bet he would jump at the chance." I replied.

I spent a lot of time on Friday evening setting up four cameras at different angles in our bedroom with another one camera in our living room. All of them were tiny and out of sight. I attached them all to a motion sensor switch and everything was set.

On Sunday Eileen got up early and dressed in her ultra-feminine lingerie and lots of it. She spent extra time on her make-up and hair and had on a powder blue dress with white polka dots that came all the way down to below her knees. Under it all she had on completely white lingerie. A petticoat with a slight lift to her dress. White lace top stockings. A satin and lace white garter belt. A satin and lace white bra. A beautiful white nylon and lace camisole, and a full cut pair of white rumba panties with lace on the butt in addition to around the leg openings. She looked like the perfect innocent girl.

"Are you sure you are okay with this?" I asked.

"I was a little unsure when I started to dress, but as I put on all my pretty lingerie I got very turned-on and I am really excited about doing this." Replied Eileen.

"I'm happy to hear that. I hope your gentleman friend will be interested too."

"I don't think it will take much for him to come home with me. I'm going to get to church early to see if I can meet Todd out front. Maybe I can get an extra hour with him by asking him back here before church starts. " Smiled Eileen.

"Good luck. I'll make sure everything is working properly and I'll be on my way." I answered.

Eileen waited outside the church and when she saw Todd coming up the walk she went out to meet him. Both of them chatted for a couple of minutes and then the two of them walked away together back toward the house. This first session lasted close to four hours. When I got home around 12:30, Eileen was sitting in the living room in her robe with just her bra and panties on underneath. I couldn't wait to ask her how it went.

"How did it go honey?" I asked in an excited way.

"It was unbelievable! Much more than I expected." She said with a sigh.

"Tell me about it! I want to know all the details." I said as my penis began to harden.

"Tim honey...I'm not going to tell you all the details. Besides, everything you would want to know is on the videos. I think it would be hot to watch the videos together." Said Eileen.

"Well, at least can you tell me how it all started? How old is this guy Todd? How did you get him to come back to the house with you?" I asked in an excited way.

"I can tell you that, but I'll let the video speak for itself." Sighed Eileen.

"Great...What happened first?" I asked.

"Well, I met Todd outside church before he went in. He was more than happy to talk. I told him I had noticed him looking in my direction every week and I thought he was kinda cute and I was wondering if he would like to walk me home and spend some time with me while my husband was teaching Sunday school. It turns out Todd is five years younger than us and only 23 years old. He told me what I was asking him was a dream come true for him."

"Did you two walk home together?" I asked.

"We walked together until we were out of sight of the church and when it was just the two of us on the sidewalk Todd reached out for my hand and the last few blocks we held hands as we walked close together. I was surprised that my panties began to feel damp with the excitement of what was happening."

"Really? That's sounds really hot honey! What happened next?" I asked.

"Well, next we came in the front door and into the living room. That's where the video begins I'm sure. Get that camera out and we'll watch it together."

I took off my clothes down to my t-shirt and boxer shorts and I hooked the living room camera up to the TV screen. We saw Eileen holding hands with Todd and leading him into the living room. The lighting and sound on the video were perfect. Todd spoke first;

"I can't believe this is actually happening! I have fantasies about you every time I jerk off."

"That's sweet. Since we are so comfortable holding hands, do you think you could kiss me?" Asked Eileen.

Without saying a word, Todd came in close to my wife and the two of them began a deep kiss. Todd's hands moved around the back of my wife and he grabbed her ass tightly through her dress. Eileen put her arms around Todd as his hands pulled the back of her dress up and we could clearly see her white petticoat and lace top stockings as the two of them were still intertwined in a very passionate kiss.

"Todd honey" Said Eileen as she started to unbuckle his belt, "Why don't you take off all your clothes for me."

Todd did not waste a second and quickly he was completely nude. I could see my wife's eyes glance down at his growing erection and as they turned sideways to the camera the full size of his young cock was revealed. He had a thick, long cock that was easily twice the size of mine. His cock had a large mushroom head on it that was growing bigger by the second.

"Oh wow! You have a huge cock! I've never seen one that big before." Said Eileen.

"Do you want me to undress you?" Todd said to Eileen.

"In a minute baby. I want to get a closer look at your beautiful cock." Sighed Eileen.

Eileen got down on her knees and gently put her hands on Todd's ball sack as she playfully licked at his still growing giant penis. Then in a flash she put her lips around the hard cock and quickly pulled out while kissing the swollen head.

"Maybe we'd be more comfortable in the bedroom." Said Eileen in a breathy voice.

She took Todd by the hand and they walked out of camera frame. She was still fully dressed and he was totally naked.

"The other cameras should have what happened next." Said Eileen.

I hooked the four cameras up to the screen and we watched all four at once. Eileen and Todd came into view in our bedroom. Todd's erection was rock hard and standing out straight. Eileen still had all her clothes on.

"Todd honey, will you slowly undress me baby?" Asked Eileen.

"I would love to. You are such a beautiful lady." Replied Todd.

Eileen turned herself toward one of the cameras she knew as Todd began to slowly unzip her dress. When he unzipped her down past her bottom he gently slid the dress off her shoulders. The dress fell to the floor and Eileen's nipples were clearly visible poking through her bra and camisole. I had never seen her nipples stand out so far. She was clearly into what was happening.

"You really looked like you were enjoying this honey." I said to Eileen.

"You haven't gotten to the best part yet." She replied.

The tip of Todd's cock began to glisten as he was holding back a little pre-cum. Eileen directed Todd what to do next.

"Todd, now take off my camisole and my petticoat, and do it slowly."

"You are such a sexy lady. I really can't believe I'm so lucky this is happening." Said Todd.

"Well honey, the only man I have ever done this with is my husband and he's going to be home in a little over two hours, so let's keep going...Good lord, you have a big cock!" Said Eileen in amazement.

"It's never gotten this big before. You are really turning me on." Answered Todd.

Todd was still standing behind my wife as he lowered her camisole straps and gently and slowly pulled down her petticoat. One camera was pointed straight at my wife as Todd undressed her and when the front of her panties came into view there was a noticeable wet spot between her legs.

With her petticoat and camisole down to the floor my wife stepped out of them and slightly spread her legs wearing just her bra and panties and lace top stockings. She reached out and grabbed onto Todd's cock and it was so big it stuck about five inches out from her hand.

"Now my bra Todd...Unhook it and lower it slowly." Directed Eileen.

As Todd did this and lowered her bra straps her huge nipples came into view of the camera.

"Wow! Your nipples were huge! I've never seen you like that!" I said as my thin penis began to push against the front of my shorts.

"Keep watching." Was all she said.

"Now my panties Todd. Slide them off slowly."

Todd was behind her and he put his fingers in the waist band of her full cut nylon and lace rumba panties and slowly slid them down her stocking covered legs. I was shocked at what I saw right in the middle of the camera shot. Eileen had shaved off every bit of pubic hair. Her vaginal lips were overly swollen and clearly visible.

"You're fully shaved! You've never done that for me!" I said quickly.

"Not shaved honey...Waxed. I wanted to be fully soft and smooth for the camera." Replied Eileen as both of us kept watching the videos.

"That's enough Todd baby. Leave my lace top stockings on."

I could not believe how big Todd's erection had gotten. The mushroom head on his cock was glistening now with a full amount of pre-cum. His cock was twice as thick as mine and was easily four inches longer. Both Eileen and I watched the video closely.

"My cock has never been so hard and so big Eileen! I'm really ready. Do you want my big erection inside you?" Asked Todd.

"I sure do Todd! I'm getting on my bed and I want you to fuck me with your huge cock. But be gentle with me. I've never had something as big as you inside of me. You are easily twice the size of my husband."

With that, Eileen got on our bed and spread her legs just so to make her pussy clearly visible on camera. Todd climbed between her legs and began to slowly push his way into her soaking wet vagina. Between the wet tip of his cock and her wet pussy he slid inside of her fairly easily as Eileen gasped.

"Oh my God! Your cock is so huge! Fuck me deeper! You are so thick! Oh my God...Oh my God, what a cock! I've never been so turned on in my life!"

Todd remained silent as he pushed inside my wife deeper and deeper.

"Oh Todd! Oh God! Fuck me deeper honey! You are so much bigger than my husband! He can never fuck me like you are doing right now! This is wonderful! Your cock is rubbing on my clit! I'm going to cum!" Shouted Eileen.

Eileen's body was writhing as she and Todd were tightly copulated. Todd was still slowly grinding deeper and deeper into her.

"Oh God yes! I've cum once and I'm going to do it again! I've never been fucked like this ever! I had no idea it could feel so good! I am in love with your huge cock! You are so much better than my husband! He has never pleasured me this much before. I want only your cock in me from now on!" Screamed Eileen as she convulsed in a second orgasm.

Hearing and seeing my wife have such intense sex at first excited me, but when she said what she said my erection began to soften. I glanced toward Eileen who was sitting next to me and her hand was in her robe clearly stroking her pussy through her panties. I turned back to the playing video as Todd was saying;

"Eileen honey...I'm really close to cumming. Do you want me inside you when I do?"

"Cum for me baby! Cum deep inside me! Fill me with your huge cock! You are so much better than my husband! I have never had such a beautiful sexual experience! Please fill me with your sperm! I want to have your baby!" Shouted Eileen as her body again began to convulse.

Eileen's outburst did it. Todd could not hold back...He began to twitch and to shoot rope after rope of semen into my wife's soaking wet pussy.

"Oh my God! You're filling me with your hot spunk! I've never had any sex as wonderful as this! You are so much better than my husband!" Squealed Eileen again.

I turned to look at Eileen and she had her hand deep between her legs and now inside her panties. My erection meanwhile had gone completely away.

"You really got into that. That was some display." I said.

"It's not over. Keep watching." Responded Eileen.

With such a physical display of sexual intercourse Todd and my wife collapsed into one another as he ejaculated his final load deep inside her pussy. With Todd on top of her she said;

"Kiss me Todd. Kiss me deeply. I want to lay here with you until I can get you hard again."

With Todd's huge cock still inside her the two of them began to kiss and kiss deeply. It was obvious they were thrusting their tongues into each other's mouth. This kissing went on for a little over five minutes until finally Todd's cock became soft enough that it slipped out of my wife's vagina. The slit between her legs was pure white and center of the screen as you could tell Eileen was holding her cunt lips together to keep Todd's semen inside of her.

"That was much more intense than I imagined." I said breaking the silence.

"That's just the first round of intercourse. Todd fucked me twice more before he left. Young men and their huge cocks spring back to erection much faster than you ever have." Said Eileen as she slowly pulled her hand out of her panties.

"And he came inside you all three times?" I asked.

"He sure did, and it was wonderful!" Sighed Eileen.

While we were talking about what we just saw I felt my penis spring to life. As I had suspected, seeing my wife have sexual intercourse with another man was very erotic for me.

"Eileen honey...I'm getting really turned on looking at this and seeing what you have done. I'm really ready to make love to you." I said as I stroked my erect pole.

Eileen looked down at my erect penis and said;

"No Tim. I wasn't making up what I said on the video. I had no idea the sex act could be so intense as it was with Todd's huge cock. After Todd left and before you got home I decided I'm not letting you fuck me anymore. I'll give you a hand job when you're horny, but your little cock isn't capable of pleasuring me as much as Todd's is. If I let you put your penis in my vagina the whole time I would be disappointed that it wasn't Todd's. And I'm going to stop putting your tiny cock in my mouth too. Todd's huge cock is all I want to fill up my mouth."

"You do remember, I'm your husband, don't you?" I said as my erection went down immediately.

"You do remember, this was all your idea. I was a young virgin when we got married, and now I've experienced sex on a level I never knew before. Todd's huge cock is the only cock I'll allow inside me from now on. In fact, we've already made a date for next Sunday at the same time. You'll be at Sunday school and I'll make sure to video everything and you and I can watch it together when you get home. Todd will be coming straight here Sunday morning, so you'll need to be sure you have left the house by 7:45."

Next Sunday arrived very quickly and I could tell my wife was very eager to get on camera with Todd. She and I had not touched each other sexually the whole week and I knew she was horny.

"Tim honey, it's almost 7:45...You need to be going. I don't want Todd seeing you." Called out Eileen.

Eileen was making our bed and all she was wearing was her bathrobe over her fully nude body.

"Is that all you're going to be wearing for Todd?" I asked sarcastically.

"You'll see baby...You'll see. It will all be on the video." Replied Eileen.

I left the house and would not be back for a little over four hours. I drove home slowly and arrived around 1pm. There was no sign of Todd in the house and Eileen was fully dressed, almost as if she had just got home from church.

"Oh you're dressed...Did Todd come over as expected?" I asked.

"He sure did baby. He left about 20 minutes ago. I thought it would be nice for you if I dressed fully when we watch the video. I'm wearing pantyhose over my panties just to keep you from getting any ideas." Said Eileen with a smile.

"So you want to watch the video now?" I asked.

"Oh yeah...I want you to take off all your clothes so I can see what parts of the video excite your little cock. I'm staying fully dressed for this."

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,166 Followers
12