Wife Enjoys Having Sex On Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as she asked and came back into the family room as we started to watch the video. The lighting and sound were again perfect and what I saw right off set me back and was a surprise.

On the video I first saw the living room and you heard a knock at the door. Off camera you could hear Eileen say; "come in baby...the door's open." As the door opened Todd came into camera frame at the same time Eileen came into frame too as they met in the middle. Eileen was wearing her beautiful full length negligée that she had worn only once before the night we got married.

"Oh my God...You are absolutely beautiful! I've never seen someone as beautiful as you." Said Todd.

"Do you like it? I've only worn this once, and it was on my wedding night. I wanted to wear it for you." Said Eileen.

"Well it's gorgeous." Answered Todd.

"Come here and kiss me...I've waited all week for this and I can't wait any longer." Said Eileen putting out her arms and moving she and Todd into the center of the camera.

The two of them came together in a very passionate hug and began deeply tongue kissing as Todd's hands moved down my wife's back and his strong hands grabbed her butt cheeks.

"I can feel your huge manly cock through your pants." Said Eileen breathlessly as they stopped kissing for a moment.

"I've had trouble sleeping all week as I only think about you." Answered Todd.

"Stand still...I want to undress you slowly here in the living room." Said my wife.

She began to unbuckle his belt and slowly she removed every item of clothing he was wearing. She got down on her knees just before she slowly pulled down his boxers to reveal his huge, erect penis right in front of her face.

"I've had trouble sleeping this week too. All I think about is your beautiful, manly cock. Your cock is something my husband could never have and I need to have your cock inside me." Said Eileen just before she kissed the large mushroom head and gave a couple of short, strong sucks on his manhood.

Eileen was still in her wedding night lingerie and Todd was naked as she got to her feet and said;

"Come with me to the bedroom. We don't need to dream about it, it's time for you to fuck me."

She took Todd by the hand and they went into our bedroom holding hands. My wife positioned Todd in view of the camera as she gave him a long slow kiss.

"I am so hot for you Eileen...I can't wait to fuck you deeper than before." Gasped Todd.

"Let's do it in bed honey where its more comfortable." Said Eileen as she led him to the bed pulling back the covers she had just made and inviting Todd into the bed my wife and I had been in just a couple of hours earlier.

"Isn't this the bed you and your husband share? Are you sure this is okay?" Said Todd.

"It's fine; it was his idea for me to ask you to have sex; and besides, I told him last week I was not going to let him fuck me anymore. My pussy has room for only one cock and that cock is yours, and only yours. It's why I'm in my wedding night lingerie. This is just a beginning for us." Said Eileen while giving a sly smile into the camera.

As the two of them climbed into our bed, it became obvious that Eileen had no intention of letting the camera see her fuck Todd. She had planned things out very carefully. The only thing that could be seen on camera was the two of them under the covers and then the audio of my wife being fucked. Eileen was on her back on the bottom as Todd raised up between her legs.

"Todd honey, please leave my negligee on when we fuck, I want to pretend I'm giving myself to you for the first time. And let me see that beautiful manly cock!"

"I haven't ejaculated since last week sweetie...I've got a huge load of cum just waiting for you!" Signed Todd.

"You're not on any birth control are you?" I asked my wife.

"Of course not." She replied.

"And Todd is not wearing a condom is he, when he cums inside you?" I asked.

"Oh my, no!" Said my wife.

"What if he gets you pregnant?" I asked as my soft penis got even softer.

"We'll deal with that if it happens, but I'm not concerned about it. I've already arraigned with Todd for us to fuck every Sunday except when I'm having my period. You'll have plenty of video of the two of us you can jack off to." Said Eileen in a sly way.

We turned our attention back to the video as my penis shrunk even more. I know Eileen saw this as she looked between my legs and just smiled.

"Oh wow Todd! Your cock is huge today! Let me lick the head of it before I guide you into me!"

"Of course honey." Replied Todd.

"Mmmmm...I'm so wet for you! Please fuck me now!" Sighed Eileen.

You could see only movement in the covers as Todd pushed forward between my wife's legs and inserted his huge cock into her pussy.

"Oh my God!...Oh my God! You are so huge! It feels so good fucking you! My husband is nowhere close to you in size and feeling! You are such a better lover than he is, I never knew I could feel this way!" Said Eileen.

"Eileen...You are one sexy lady. I'm having trouble controlling myself I want to cum so bad." Replied Todd.

"Then do it! Stick that cock in as far as it will go and let me feel your hot semen deep inside me!" Screamed Eileen as it sounded like she was cumming.

"I'm cumming honey...I'm really cumming!" Gasped Todd.

"Oh my God...Oh my God...Your hot semen feels so good inside me. Keep cumming baby...Keep cumming. And don't pull out when you're done. I want to feel you inside me as long as I can." Gasped Eileen.

Todd was twitching and grunting as he ejaculated inside my wife for what was almost a full minute. When he was finished he laid down on top of her and though you couldn't see, it appeared the two of them were still copulated as they started a slow deep tongue kiss.

"So is that it? Did you avoid fucking on camera for the rest of the video?" I asked.

"Oh no. We fucked twice more before he left and I made sure we were in full view of the camera. Todd ejaculates huge amounts of semen when he cums. I have to tilt my pelvis back to keep it from running out of my pussy. I'm wearing a feminine pad in my panties right now just to keep it from dripping out." Answered Eileen.

"Wow...I never dreamed things would go so far with you and Todd." I sighed.

"Oh honey...He's just a really great sex partner. And both of us are really enjoying the sex."

"Are you sure he has no idea he's on video?" I asked.

"I'm sure. He has no idea. He's too into fucking me when he sees me to care about anything else."

"Well...I guess this is okay." I said as I looked down at my naked penis that twitched just a little bit.

"Would you like me to give your little cock a hand job? I told you I would do that for you if you want." Said Eileen.

"I'm not really in the mood right now and it will take me a few minutes to get hard anyway." I sighed.

"You know honey, it might make you feel a little better if I locked up your little penis. It would keep you from having erections, and since you and I have stopped fucking, you would not be missing anything." Suggested Eileen.

"Are you and Todd going to keep having intercourse?" I asked.

"Absolutely. Every week just as you wanted me to. I can't stop now, I'm enjoying the best sex of my life." Said Eileen quickly.

"I'll have to think about you locking up my penis and I'll let you know." I replied.

Over the next two months on the weeks Eileen did not have her period, she and Todd fucked on camera every Sunday when I was out of the house. In looking at each week's video you could see they were growing closer and closer together. I suppose it shouldn't have been a surprise when Eileen came to me and said;

"I've invited Todd to go away with me for a weekend. I've made a reservation at that romantic inn up the coast in the honeymoon suite. Since I've been having sex with him on camera without him knowing, I figure I owe it to him to do something nice."

"And what will I do?" I asked.

"You'll stay here at home. I'll think of this as a second honeymoon for me only and this time I'll have a man-sized cock to enjoy all weekend."

"I don't have a choice do I?" I sighed.

"No...No you don't. I'm anticipating Todd and I will spend the entire weekend in bed together and I can't wait." Smiled Eileen.

"If you are going to do that, then you might as well lock up my penis for the weekend. I don't want to be thinking about Todd fucking you and then get an erection. It will be better for me if I can't have any sex thoughts without some pain." I told Eileen.

"You really mean it?! Okay, I've already got the perfect size cage for you. I'll lock you up just before I leave Friday afternoon. And I'm thinking of a little gift for you too." Said Eileen.

"I can hardly wait." I said sarcastically.

Late Friday afternoon Eileen was all packed for her weekend with Todd and she called me into the bathroom. She told me to strip naked and she used some lotion on my penis and tugged and pulled the device over my ball sack and cock. It clamped on me fairly tightly when she pulled the lock into position.

"There you go little boy. No erections for you. And now for my little surprise...I've saved these panties from last weekend that I wore after Todd and I fucked. The crotch is totally soaked with Todd's cum as it poured out of my pussy. The panties are dry now, but you'll know my pussy juice and Todd's sperm are right on top of your locked cage. Now put them on while I look." Said Eileen with a smile.

I pulled the full cut nylon and lace panties on over my cock cage and felt the slightly crusty left over of Todd's semen.

"Oh they look great on you! Now I want to see you in those when I get back Sunday night to unlock you." Sneered Eileen.

"Yes ma'am." Was all I could say.

"Oh...I'm picking up Todd and he'll be driving us up to the inn. I've got to get going. Now you be good and I'll be just fine in bed with Todd all weekend. Wish me luck!" She said as she gave me a peck on the cheek.

Time over the weekend seemed to crawl as all I could think of was my wife in bed with another man on a romantic getaway. Around 8pm on Sunday Eileen returned home. She was neatly dressed and seemed totally refreshed.

"Did everything go okay?" I asked.

"It went better than okay, it was wonderful! Are you still locked and wearing my panties?" She asked.

"I am. I did as you asked." I replied.

"Good boy! Take off your clothes and let me see you in just my panties." She ordered.

I did as she asked and she gave me an approving look.

"You did as I asked. That's what a loving husband would do. Thank you for that." She said.

"Aren't you going to tell me about the weekend?" I asked.

"Well...You asked, so I'll tell you. Todd and I did spend the whole weekend in bed together. I bought new bridal lingerie that I took with me and managed to wear as he fucked me. At his age, he was able to fuck me four times per day and cum shot out of him every time he came. I lost count of how many orgasms he gave me. I've never, ever, experienced such intense sex in my life." She said with a smile.

"Well, thank you for being honest with me. It's good to have you back home. Can you unlock me now as you promised?"

"I can honey. I'll pull down the panties and unlock you. There's just one more thing I need to discuss with you as I'm doing it." Said Eileen in a halting manner.

"Oh...And what is that?" I asked.

"After Todd and I had intercourse this morning...He asked me to move in with him in a new apartment he has...And I told him 'yes.' After he heard that he proceeded to fuck me in a way that both of us had never experienced. It was so intense, it was as if he and I were truly one with each other. I orgasmed twice as he came so hard deep inside me I thought I was going to pass out."

As she was saying this she was pulling down my panties and slowly unlocking my cock cage.

"I can't believe what I am hearing!" I said in amazement.

"Oh come on now...It was your idea for me to fuck another man. You've seen on video how intense our love making has been. Todd's been fucking me for over three months and during that time I have forbidden you from even touching me. This is a normal, natural next step." She said as the lock on my cage snapped open.

My little penis was fully limp. I did not have any trace of sexual excitement in my body.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked.

"I thought we should have a trial separation for now. Todd thinks it's best too." Said Eileen.

"When is all this going to happen?" I asked meekly.

"Todd is picking me up tomorrow afternoon so I will have enough time to pack up my clothes."

"So this is our last night sleeping in the same bed?" I whimpered.

"Well...not really. I want last week to be the last night you and I slept in bed together. Under the circumstances I think it best for you to sleep in the guest bedroom tonight. Besides, I am completely filled to the brim with Todd's semen. I don't want to have another man, even if he is my husband, see me in that condition."

I did as she asked and the next afternoon Todd pulled up out front as Eileen took her suitcases to his car. When she was all packed up she hopped into the front seat and made no effort to conceal her passionate tongue kiss of Todd as he put his hand on her clothed breast. Then without so much as a look back in my direction, they drove away.

Eileen did not leave me any type of forwarding address and she turned off her cell phone so there was no way I could get in contact with her or know where she and Todd were living. It was just about three months since I suggested to her she fuck another man on camera and now she was gone. I was still legally married, but my wife was living with and passionately fucking another man.

Four months went by and to my surprise there was a knock at the door. When I opened it there stood Eileen wearing a maternity smock with a noticeable baby bulge.

"I'm pregnant." Was all she could say as her eyes teared up.

"Yes...I noticed. I assume Todd's the father?" I asked slyly.

"He's the father alright. I counted back and I'm fairly sure he impregnated me on that honeymoon weekend we had." Sighed Eileen.

"Well I suppose congratulations are in order." I replied.

"He's left me...Todd's gone and I don't know where he is. He said something a couple of days ago about not finding my current condition attractive and then he just left without a word in the middle of the night. I have nowhere else to turn. And to make things worse, I'm pregnant with twins. Twin girls."

"So you are coming back to your husband for help?" I smiled.

"Please Tim, I need your help. I'm going to carry the babies to full term, and I have already made arraignments to have them adopted. Will you take me back and help me through my pregnancy?"

I agreed to take Eileen back. We went to counseling and improved our relationship and she grew huge carrying her twins to full term. They were both born healthy and we listed Todd as the father on their birth certificate before they were put up for adoption. Neither of us has heard from Todd or know where he is.

Currently Eileen and I have a rather rigid sex life. She is in control and allows me to have intercourse with her twice a month and I am allowed to ejaculate inside her when I cum. I believe she times our intercourse so I don't get her pregnant as it has not happened in the six years of this arraignment.

Early on, Eileen purchased a silicone dildo shaped like a real penis that is twice the size of me. It looks very close to the size Todd got on the videos. Eileen instructs me to fuck her with the dildo about twice a week. She allows me to suck on her nipples while I slide the dildo in and out of her pussy. She has intense orgasms when we do this and I can only imagine that she is still having a fantasy that Todd is fucking her. I'm the one who started this so I am the one who has learned to live with it.

12