All Comments on 'Wife Enjoys Having Sex On Camera'

by TammyPanty

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

If they want to do sex on camera, why not with each other?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked your story line. The peoples reactation is good. However it did not flow well and was to wooden. Keep righting I will look for your work.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I had seen and read different sex stories of husbands watching their wives have sex with other men. The idea was always a turn-on for me

See, studies show unless its a swinging couple this type of story/desire is borne from latent/denied homo/bisexual tendencies. That closet door isnt hard to open junior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story had some potential. I enjoyed knowing that she was having sex on camera and performing for her husband. Had she and her husband had been having some problems, I would have understood her decision to leave him. But it seemed like there was no issues with the marriage and they were both excited about the sex. This would have been much hotter to simply have them use the videos to enhance what was a great marriage. But hey, it’s your story to write. Not mine nor any other of these idiots who comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He took a chance and lost. I assure you that every woman, myself included, craves a big cock stretching and filling her pussy, whether it's her husband's or another man's. I live to fuck, and my man understands my wants and needs. I love him and I will never leave him, but I will always get a big cock when I want one. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Iameasel is once again upset that he's not the one getting the dick. I believe he reads the's stories picturing himself in the wives place. But then, his husband considers him the wife in the relationship, so its not a stretch.

Robingreen678Robingreen678over 2 years ago

When I was married in my twenties my husband would often give me away to his friends. He loved to watch. It ended when the guy he chose was much bigger than him, much bigger. It so turned me on that jealousy got to him and he stopped suggesting men. The damage was done. Size does matter. Nice story, keep writing! I’ll be watching!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love watching my wife being taken by another man on camera. We have several over the house discreet but with sound and zoom ability. She knows where each one is and the best places for her to have sex with her lovers. We use tinder a lot and if she likes a guy they will exchange raunchy pics with me taking pics of my wife and her sending them. The guys must have larger shafts than me when erect and preferably a smooth shaved pubic area as is my wife. She meets and brings them back to ours and i relax in my office above the garage and watch her enjoy the sex she enjoys. After they have gone i get to enjoy her while we replay what she enjoyed earlier. Im writing this knowing she has a date tonight with Eric a guy she has seen several times and has a solid nine inches girthy shaft who is one of the heaviest cummers she has had flood her with semen.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When I finally plucked up the courage to tell my wife how much it turned me on imaging her making love to another man, I was both shocked and pleased that she was receptive to the idea. After a few weeks of reassuring her that I deeply loved her and was not suggesting this to start swinging with another couple, she began to take the initiative and hinted that she had been flirting with someone she worked with and we had great sex ourselves. It seemed to be a natural step then for he to agree to start having dates with him and not long before she was letting him fuck her on a regular basis. I couldn't be more aroused than I am when she shares the details and we have mind blowing sex after. Highly recommend it to any loving couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTammyPanty@TammyPanty
Very pretty woman who enjoys her sexuality. I write fictional stories based on known experiences for fun.