Wife Enjoys Husband's Friend Again

Story Info
Wife asks the boys to join her in the shower.
1.2k words
4.25
46k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you boys finished? Or would you like to join me in the shower for Round 2?" With enthusiasm, Johnny and Kevin jumped and ran to the bathroom. By the time I sauntered in all sexy like, Johnny had dimmed the lights, lit the candles, and turned the hot water on. Our shower is spacious, but with three of us in there it was quite cozy. I felt like a sex goddess standing in the middle of those two sexy men. They both stared at me with lustful looks in their eyes as they scanned my body. With both shower heads on, I felt the hot water run over my body. I closed my eyes and breathed in the steam taking a moment to process everything that was happening.

After a minute or so, I felt something other than water touching my body. I felt four hands with soap running up and down my body touching my legs, my arms, and my stomach. I closed my eyes and savored the feeling as my husband and his friend washed my body. Light kisses began to brush my cheeks and lips alternately. A tongue would gently flick into my receiving mouth as I returned the offer. Johnny and Kevin's hands slowly started creeping upwards and began to fondle my breasts. At the same time, two hands made their way down to my ass cheeks and starting rubbing and squeezing.

After another moment, I felt two warm mouths lower on my body. One mouth was on each breast slowly teasing and tasting my hard nipples. In unison the two men sucked and swirled my nipples into their mouth. It felt incredible. I stood there enjoying this erotic sensation. The men each had a hand and mouth on my breasts while their free hands were fondling each of my ass cheeks. Working together, they began to massage my ass and pulled my cheeks apart lightly grazing my pussy and asshole.

My eyes were closed so I truly didn't know whose hands were who's. I just savored every moment. Every touch. One hand extended their fingers and slowly shoved two fingers inside my wet pussy. I moaned in pleasure. The other man's hands found my clitoris and began to massage and rub it. All the while both my nipples were being pinched. I moaned with pleasure as I continued to make out with both men. I was lost in ecstasy and pleasure.

Letting go of my breast, Kevin made his way down my belly with wet, sloppy kisses. He then gently, yet eagerly dove between my legs and began to lick and slurp and kiss. Johnny and I began to make out exploring each other's mouths with our tongues. We had never felt anything so sensual before! Johnny continued to fondle my breasts while we kissed as Kevin continued his attention on my pussy and clit.

Not wanting to orgasm yet, I asked my husband for a dab of body wash and then reached down with both hands and grabbed two semi-hard cocks. As I soaped both of them I felt empowered to be holding not one, but two beautiful cocks in my hands. After rinsing them off I gently stroked both, once again noticing the differences between Johnny's manhood and Kevin's. The weight and girth of Kevin's was noticeable from this perspective. Each man began hardening at my touch. As great as the hands felt exploring my body, I had a greater desire to try out Kevin's cock in my mouth once more.

I slowly kneeled in the shower and looked up at Johnny for approval. His sly grin affirmed that he was comfortable and enjoying this most erotic evening. I gave my husband a wink and then turned to attend to his friend. Looking up at Kevin I saw his wanting lust in his eyes. As I licked my lips I gave Kevin a winking grin as well and then opened my mouth wide to accommodate his large cock. Once again, it felt so good in my mouth. I've always enjoyed sucking Johnny's dick, but something about Kevin's thickness made me proud. Maybe it was the challenge to fit a larger dick in my mouth, or maybe it was the thrill of finally getting to sample my husband's gorgeous friend. Whatever it was, I enjoyed every moment of licking, sucking, and trying my best to deep throat Kevin's thick cock.

Leaning down, Johnny picked up some lube and rubbed it on his hard cock. He stroked his dick as I sucked his friend's dick. I could tell by the look in his eyes that my husband was turned on by my efforts. Not wanting him to feel left out, I stood and stuck my ass back towards Johnny offering him whatever he wanted. Facing Kevin, Johnny applied a generous amount of lubricant on my asshole. He made sure I had plenty of lube and then he gently and slowly eased his hard cock inside of my ass for the second time that night.

Groaning with pleasure, I almost collapsed, but Kevin caught me and held me up. He then picked me up and opened my legs wider, fully exposed for the taking. Kevin rubbed his big dick along my pussy and slowly eased his cock inside of me. Gasping, my eyes opened in surprise at the fullness I felt. Johnny asked if I was ok and I nodded. Slowly they started to thrust rhythmically together taking extra care not to hurt me. They continued this way until all three of us couldn't take it anymore. We cried out in ecstasy together as we climaxed and orgasmed at the same time. I could feel Johnny release his cum into my ass while Kevin shot his load deep in my pussy. We reached for the stars and slowly came back to earth.

My husband grabbed some soap and tenderly washed my body making sure I was clean from all the lube we had used. The three of us finished our shower and dried off. Collapsing into bed we fell asleep without meaning to. I cuddled close on Johnny's chest while Kevin spooned my ass. Hours later, I woke up with sunshine streaming into our bedroom. I was curled up and sleeping on Johnny's shoulder. I wondered if last night was just a dream until I turned to see Kevin also in our bed. Both men were out cold.

Quietly, with a smile, I eased out of the bed. I slipped on a little red laced nightie and tiptoed out of the room. Pinning my hair up with a clip, I made my way downstairs. After such a sexy night, I was starving! I decided to make breakfast a large breakfast. Turning on some low music I began to mix pancake batter, fry some sausage, brew the coffee, and cut some fruit. A naughty thought entered my mind and I sent a friend a quick text. When I finished, I arranged everything on a tray. As a last minute thought, I grabbed a bottle of chocolate syrup and some whip cream to go with the fruit. I walked upstairs to greet the two sleeping men...

To be continued...