All Comments on 'Wife Enjoys Husband's Friend'

by HotwifeKim

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unless Jonnie

Tells you to go home with Kevin.... we hope he does... and to never come home again and to stay away from the kids... you can stop writing here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Huge risk

They talked once about a threesome long ago and it was a forgotten fantasy. She pulls this stunt without first talking to her husband. She took the risk he didnt kick them out or just walk away once she started giving his friend head Or blow up when sh stripped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Only her ass was for him?

Was it like the whores that put cocks in the mouth but don't kiss?

patilliepatilliealmost 4 years ago
Just doesn’t sound credible

She does this w/o any meaningful discussion with hubs first? And a dp ....I don’t know. The writing seems a bit offf for a mature mother and business women.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Another , self titled, whorewife author with an improbable cuck story.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 4 years ago

Well that escalated quickly...

But she did work in the business before, right? She knows how to take a cue.

Also, you know you're doing it right when the incels come out of the woodwork with their anonymous sock puppets.

5 stars! It won't counter the purple-fisted 1-bomber very well, but it's a start.

loveloverloveloveralmost 4 years ago

Simple. Spontaneous. Has a good effect on me.

loveloverloveloveralmost 4 years ago

Why are these first five comments so silly? Write more. And more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Be nice

Thanks for your story. Guys this is for fun not great literature.

themailman13themailman13almost 4 years ago
nice

ready for round 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon as I loved it

wonderfulwonderfulalmost 4 years ago

Lovely little bit of writing, all good fun. Sadly, despite a great little story, you have been introduced to the people who type their replies with one hand, led by the greatest loser since his regiment got thrashed at Gettysburg.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Crudely written

and no I don't mean with the sex descriptions, just the language and style.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Wonderful, the 26thNC did get savaged at Gettysburg. But ask the vaunted Iron Brigade who actually got trashed and ran like scared rabbits from Macpherson's Ridge. While the 26th fought on, the Iron Brigade never recovered. Now go out and tear down more history.

wonderfulwonderfulalmost 4 years ago

Poor old one-handed typist 26thNC. He says the most awful things about authors on this site, but can't cope with even the mildest criticism of himself. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

wonderfulwonderfulalmost 4 years ago

And a little bit of history for you to re-write, 26thNC: Despite suffering enormous casualties on July 1st, both the 24th Michigan and 26th North Carolina would see even more combat later in the three day battle. The 24th Michigan was moved to Culp's Hill - the Union's vulnerable right flank - to help shore up that critical position. The 26th North Carolina, as part of Pettigrew's Brigade, participated in the fateful Pickett-Pettigrew-Trimble charge against Cemetery Ridge on July 3, 1863. Seems the Iron Brigade recovered just a tad.

BigRichard2910BigRichard2910over 2 years ago

Kim, please post more! This certainly is not a typical cuck story, as your affection and respect for your husband are apparent.

26thNC, the only thing any reasonable person can say to your ilk is "Sherman should have been allowed to finish the job".

Booboo71Booboo71over 2 years ago

Fantastic love it hope chapter 2 soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not many women like it up the backside and no negotiation no talk , I very much doubt it’s genuine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

hotwife Kim your sound like a worthless whore. If mt wife ever did what that wife did in the story i would set her on fire while she sleeps

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this what i am about to say is exactly what i would do to my wife if she did anything like what i read here. i would simply kill her is such a manor that she would ask me to rake her out if her misery. i know breaking her legs and arms i would set her ass on fire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

in hate whore especially if its my own wife

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogover 1 year ago

Short sweet & hot. I think my wife would like my friend's 10" cock but he's married & I don't know they would swap. I know he would volunteer to be the bull. Gotta work on that. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife Angela let loose with my friend when I had to work overtime. When I got home she hadn't even had time to clean up. She was scared and started crying. I said sorry but it was too late. I let loose of our marriage. I guess I was going to be a weekend father. I sure as Hell was not going to be married to a cheating slut. One more thing I sued the company and got a pretty good settlement. I put it into a money market. The interest pays the child support and part of the alimony. I'm actually able to put money from my paycheck towards retirement. I can be very conservative. We treat each other decent. She has asked me out from time to time. She has actually asked me to remarry her. I said I'm not ready for that. I'm sure that I will be if she doesn't f*** up again in time but she has to prove it.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop is everywhere these days

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

biggest misconception loving wives love big cocks and noting wrong with a loving wife in a good marriage enjoying a big cock. i know my wife does occassionally and is always happy the next day as i can attest to as my wife does enjoy it from time to rime. what the hell i thought everyone knows a wife will need a big cock sometimes in a long marriage like 50 yrs. people need to lighten up. Nothing like seeing your loving wife smiling the next morning having breakfast with her Hubby . it is always good to see and have a happy satisfied wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous