All Comments on 'Wife Enslaved Ch. 03'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Does anyone in this have the IQ of a rock?

Doesn't feel like it. Bad story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A magnificent story and one that should be continued as being a submissive is something to be proud of and being owned is one of the highest pleasures a slave can obtain, every woman should experience the pleasure of serving a Master/ Mistress as its celebration of the there sexualty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great story

Thanks. A great story. Please, continue.

I would add that a new owner could not manumit a new slave before one years ownership.

Bo47Bo47over 6 years ago
Nice scene

Being fingered in polite society like that, though only callow young men would do such a thing - in front of their date, who did NOT react to the provocation properly, whipping the lewed slave girl on her naughty bits untill she cums.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES