All Comments on 'Wife Enslaved Ch. 04'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Disgusting, violent garbage

Unless they kill her, when she gets free lots of people are going to prison for life. This was just violence and abuse without rhyme or reason. A really lousy story.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

ale84ale84about 7 years ago
Sad

Too sad someone save her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great

This was a great story. I love your rational, and your style. You are one of the best. I'm reading you since years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

Great writing, evil fantasy, I like it >:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Who's Danny?

In Chapter 3 it was Jimmy->Tommy->Jimmy. In this chapter, Jimmy becomes Danny?

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgealmost 7 years ago
FINALLY PLENTY OF SEX!

I've been waiting to read about her being used and used and used... So the end was gratifying from the perspective. I would like to know how this works out: Does she regain her position? I can't imagine how could she regain the respect from her staff? What happens with her husband? With Bella? Who's Danny (Jimmy?) We need another chapter to resolve all of those questions!

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 7 years agoAuthor
Jimmy

sorry about the name change. I work on several stories at once, so maybe that was it. No excuse though. Will fix it as soon possible. There will be a couple more twists in the story then a happy ending, for the wife at least. She is better off without the fool of a husband.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 6 years ago

I'm sort of lost here.... Jimmy, Tommy, Danny who's who?

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFover 1 year ago

You can't go home again?

Caught in a slave girl's outfit by a stranger, Riana who has been through a comedy of errors and mistaken identity been taken away as a slave returns home to have her husband straighten things out. She finds resentment and retaliation from her former servants who treat her cruelly as if Riana were indeed a slave girl.

The story present themes familiar to those in Joe Doe Storie's Collateral Damage, Sandy Foot Girl, Mental Hospital Horror, and Back in School: clothes define the person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7261 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES