Wife Enslaved Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riana began to sob. It wasn't being patronised, or being locked in a cage, that bothered her. It wasn't even that she couldn't reach a vibrator that hurt. It was physical as well as mental. It was the loss of prestige, freedom, everything in her life.

Right then she would settle for a vibrator. There was an itch in her pussy. It needed scratching desperately.

***

Next day Bella spent time training her slave. How to address her husband and his clients, and how to behave around them, was practiced. Riana was to act like a dutiful and obedient little wifey.

'Stare up into your husband's eyes with a look of adoration. When he looks at you look down, submissively,' Bella commanded.

They were both fading, from information overload, so Bella said, 'Enough for today,' we'll continue tomorrow.'

Riana gave her mistress a massage, then a hot bath. No punishments need to be made up this evening, as she had been whipped and struck, for not getting the new instructions right. Eventually she got it right, to her mistresses satisfaction.

On the night, she would behave at her husband's side, and at his bidding, like a good little wifey. How to interact with clients had been covered, so all would be well. He would be pleased with her performance, so her mistress would be pleased with her.

!!!

'Well done, slave,' Bella complimented Riana. 'You were great. You deserve a special treat for such a good performance. Your master wanted you in bed, but I convinced him to take me instead.'

'Thank you, mistress,' Riana said.

It had been humbling acting out the role of a wifey, but there again that's what she had become. Trained to be obedient and submissive, it was now automatic behaviour. Bella had dressed her in a staid, and respectable dress, suitable to a downtrodden wife. It looked as though this was to become her fate, exactly what her husband wanted.

Though, during the dinner party it became apparent how dangerous that behaviour was.

It occurred while listening to a boring businessman talking about how clever he was. When stifling a yawn, he put a hand to her nipple and squeezed. It was a mistake leaving her master's side in the garden. It had become too dark for anyone to see the obnoxious man groping her. Unable to refuse him, she stood there waiting for him to finish with her.

Hearing her husband asking where she was, he let her go. Buttoning up the dress she hurried to her husband's side, to become a dutiful wife. The stranger had mauled her body, but not had a chance to take her. It was surprisingly a disappointment!

At least Danny had been thoughtful with her, even if it was all about sex. In what had been her home, she was being used and abused. Longing for Danny to take her away again, was a useless fantasy.

Adrian didn't show recognition of the episode with the stranger, and so she hoped to have gotten away with it. When everyone departed the party, she hoped to speak to him, and beg his forgiveness. If that is what it would take, she would go on bended knees. Promising to be his obedient wife could be done, as long as the previous life could be regained.

'What was all that about in the garden?' he shouted.

'What? Nothing,' Riana stammered.

'You call it nothing, as you are used to being a dirty bitch. Take her away, Bella. You were right, the bitch needs more training. Train her well, and I'll free you,' he told his slave, and stormed off.

Bella was pleased with the outcome. Adrian was angry with her, and had been given over for further training. That meant she could do what she wanted with the woman.

'Well done, slave, she laughed.

Pulling on an ear, Bella led the woman to her suite of rooms.

'This is the life! Food, clothes, jewellery, gifts, servants, and a slave. What more could I want?' Bella smiled at the woman.

'Look at me,' she said, lifting her chin with a sharp fingernail.

'More training. You heard him, didn't you, slave,' Bella said.

'Yes, mistress,' Riana humbly spoke, sounding regretful and resigned to her fate.

Next day, Bella started on a new training regime. There was no free time at all. They got up early and started with Riana practicing slave positions. Riana fixed a quick breakfast, after which they started on something more sordid.

'Open your legs, slave. Wider! Use this until you cum. You can do better than that. Do it properly!' Bella exhorted, and slapped her between the legs.

Riana didn't want to, especially not in front of the girl, yet she approached an orgasm from a deep need. It had been building ever since leaving her wonderful master, Danny.

'That's it, you can orgasm, slut,' Bella commanded.

A wail escaped Riana's lips and her legs closed upon the vibrator, gripping it tight.

'That's it sweet thing. You cum when you're told, and you won't be spanked,' Bella told her.

Riana had to practice another position on a towel, spread over the carpet. Lifting her legs, and other moves, were designed to strengthen her pelvic muscles. If she couldn't grip and distort a rubber dildo in her vagina, she had to start again. It was sad having to strengthen her inner grip, with no one to benefit from it. Imagining her wonderful master entering her, instead of the dildo, she gripped his cock hard.

In the afternoon her bottom was greased for a butt plug to be inserted. At first it hurt, but it was no good complaining to her mistress. By early evening she was used to it, and served dinner without a problem.

At bedtime she scrunched up between her mistresses legs, ready to suck her pussy. The Chinese egg inserted into her vagina kept her annoyingly on edge. It looked as though her mistress had no intention of removing it, so it would be there all night. Working away at her, keeping her on the edge, was so very frustrating.

Next morning she was glad to be allowed to use a vibrator. Very nearly there, her mistress told her to cum, and it pushed her over the edge. All morning she had to exercise while wearing a larger butt plug, and a Chinese egg. The egg vibrated inside, keeping her eager to play. It felt as though she had to walk on tiptoe, and eventually she did.

In the afternoon it was replaced by a dildo, and as soon as her mistress gave permission to, she would cum. A slap to her pussy, or face, brought her back from the edge. The frustration would build until she was ready to burst. Bella would say the one word, 'orgasm', and her slave would explode under a powerful climax.

***

After a couple of weeks of intense training, Bella considered her slave well trained. When given permission the woman would orgasm. Without warning Bella would tell her slave, 'sex'. The woman began to rub her thighs together, and clench her sex. It was obvious she was becoming highly aroused, and quickly became close to an orgasm. When Bella told her to, 'orgasm', Riana shook as though having a fit. A low moaning sound indicated she was in the throes of a deep orgasm.

'Well done, slave. You are now a sexy slut. Time for a special treat,' Bella grinned.

Only a few of her clothes had been kept. Dressed in a tight red corset, Riana waited to see what else she would be wearing. The straps from the corset dug into her thighs, griping tight a pair of stockings. The red silk panties pursed her pussy lips, and covered nothing else.

She could see in a mirror her bottom was in good shape. It was on show, between stocking tops, suspenders, and the corset. Her breasts were held up into a deep cleavage by the corset, with the nipples left on display. Her waist was pinched tight by the corset, enhancing her bust.

A decent dress was needed to cover the sexy outfit, but then, wouldn't that be a waste? Examining herself in the mirror left her feeling sexy.

'Follow me, slave,' the girl told her.

Being prepared for her master was a thrill. All day she had been sexed up, but not allowed to orgasm. Being a sex object for her husband would give her a chance to talk to him. Next morning she might be able to explain she was being abused by his slave girl. Apologising and explaining it had all been a mistake, might right the wrongs she had committed.

Riana imagined everything put right, and being put in charge of the house once more. After all, it was her home, left to her by her father.

Morgan walked in and as a professional butler, didn't take the slightest notice of her. If this had happened a few months ago, she would have screamed at him to leave the room. Instead she had to wait there, showing off her body in a very lewd way to one of the servants. He could see everything, all her naughty bits were lewdly on show!

'I'm looking after the master tonight. I want you to babysit the slave,' Bella told him.

'Very good ma'am,' he intoned.

Riana's blood ran cold. Being placed under the charge of a household servant, was so very demeaning. Still, it was probably better than being locked in a cage, or being under the control of a slave girl.

If not being sent to her master's bed, why was she dressed up like this? Oh! God! She was going to be paraded before the servants like a common hussy. They would have her serving them while dressed like a whore. Tonight was going to be yet another humiliation heaped upon the others.

'You will go with Morgan, and do as he says,' Bella ordered.

'Yes, mistress, thank you mistress,' she responded as taught.

'Morgan, take charge of this slave. Make sure she is obedient, and abides by your instructions,' Bella said.

'Yes, ma'am,' he said.

Not even a flicker of a smile crossed his face. Maybe he would protect her from being humiliated by the other servants. She had given him a hard time over the years, but then he was a professional butler. A grudge wouldn't be held against her. He wasn't her master, so nothing much could be done to her.

About to follow him, her mistress whispered in an ear, 'Sex!'

Morgan didn't seem to hear it, but she had. Involuntarily she squeezed her legs together, then hurried to catch him up. He was no longer a butler, he was a man. She needed a man! Desperate to cum, everything else was driven from her mind. Humiliating herself in front of the servants no longer mattered.

'Where do you want me?' she asked.

That wasn't meant, or was it? It was difficult to know. He didn't seem to hear, as they continued down the back stairs to the servants quarters. He was a young looking forty, and attractive. It was realised any man would look attractive now. Damn! Her mistress had sexed her up with that one word!

Oh! God! She would be sexed up until her mistress let her cum! That would probably be tomorrow morning. Until then she would remain sexed up, on the brink of an orgasm. Poor Morgan, he would wonder what is wrong with his past mistress. As head of the household, and owner of the house, she'd been his boss.

Dressed like whore, and bouncing with sexual arousal, he would wonder what to do with her. Damn! It was already getting out of control. She couldn't think of anything except cock. A dick was desperately needed, whoever was on the end of it.

Oh! Shit! Her mistress had trained her for this! This fired-up condition was from that whispered word! Without realising it, she'd been trained to be a sexed up slut. It would be hours of mental agony, waiting for her mistress to release her from this wretched, and pitiful state.

The butler led her into the servants kitchen. Never before had she been into the servants area of the house, although she'd been brought up here. In the centre of the room was a large pine table. Over the years it had been scrubbed a creamy white.

'Down, over the table,' the butler quietly said.

With a firm hand guiding her, she was bent forward, until her face was pressed against the table top. Her torso rested over the flat surface,

'Grip the other side,' he said.

No! Not him, please not him. She silently pleaded. Feeling the crotch of her panties pulled to one side, she feared the inevitable. His harness slipped over her slit. He held onto his dick, not letting it enter her. He rubbed it against her clit, down her slit, then up again, to once more rub her clitoris.

'What do you want, Miss Rich Bitch? Not so elegant and fancy now are you? Not so proud you can't ask me to be nice to you, are you?' he teased.

'Yes! Just do it to me,' Riana demanded.

'Ask nicely, or I'll think you don't value servants,' he said.

'Oh! Yes, please, please do it to me!' she said, through gritted teeth.

'You can do better than that, bitch. You know what I want to hear. Tell me,' he demanded.

'Please, sir, fuck this unworthy slave. Make this slave-girl cum. Shoot me full of your cum, I need all your semen. Fuck me, sir! Please, sir, fuck me hard, sir, I beg you,' she squealed.

Laughing at her, he shoved his dick deep into her vagina. Feeling her push back at him confirmed what Bella told him. The woman was a slut. He suspected Bella had done this to her somehow, but he didn't care any longer. He was into thumping his balls against her crotch. Fast and deep penetrations hit her hard. He'd tried to punish her by pounding her pussy, but she asked for it harder and faster.

With that last pathetic entreaty for more, he spurted a large load of semen into her body.

'Oh! Yes! Fill me up, fill this pitiful slave-girl with cum,' she pleaded.

Her begging kept him going a little longer than expected. At last he regained his composure, and no longer panted. She was still panting, and willing to continue. He was spent.

He pulled his trousers together, and came back to her with a clean cloth. He wiped her clean as well as he could, and left the cloth on the table beside her.

'Wait there, and don't move. No, don't!' he warned. 'Keep those legs spread, slut.'

Her legs were weak, so she wasn't going anywhere. Pulling her legs together was a decent thing to do, yet she dare not, after he told her not to. Perhaps he wasn't going to come back, so she could slip off to her mistresses bed.

'Stay where you are,' a voice told her.

It took a moment to recognise the head gardener. Only when she wanted flowers in the house did she ever speak to him. Otherwise, she declined to even acknowledge his presence. Oh! God! He had a view of her crotch, with semen leaking out. He had the decency to wipe up some of the mess.

She wondered where the butler had gone, and why the gardener was in the house this late in the day.

'Oh!' she exclaimed, when feeling his dick poke between her legs.

'Not so uppity now are you lady. A fine house this is, with us hard working people keeping it smart enough for you rich people. Here, I brought you a flower. Up to your standards is it?' he asked.

Hardly hearing this lecture, she continued to wriggle her hips, trying to gain a purchase upon his cock. She desperately needed it. For some reason she didn't orgasm with the butler. Was it because he was beneath her status, and not worthy enough? If so, there was no way she would orgasm with a mere gardener.

'Stop wriggling around,' he said, and slapped her ass. 'I don't want that sticky hole. Especially after the butler had it. Reginald promised me first go at your asshole,' he said.

'Owww! Noooo! Please, not that!' she begged.

'You're willing to give it to you so called equals. I can see it's been well used, by the way it gapes. Who's had this asshole before me then?'

'No one, I'm a virgin there. I've just had butt plugs there to stretch it,' she explained. 'Please don't do that, no one ever has,' she sadly pleaded.

'Well, well, I'm to be the first!' he chuckled.

He slapped her ass again, trying to stop the rocking hips. As soon as she stopped, he thrust in. She gulped, swore, and moaned in pain.

'What are you complaining about, bitch? Not used to taking it hard? We have to work hard, so as you don't have to. Now it's your turn, bitch, so take it,' he said, and rammed his cock deeper.

'Oww! No! Please! Oh, fuck! Please, fuck me, not this,' she moaned.

He found her so tight, the grip had him cum quickly. She felt him stop, and was grateful that he at last was listening to her. The shudder of his penis told her what was happening.

'No! Please, don't cum up my ass,' she cried.

Her voice faded away as his pumping of cum into her stoked her up.

'Oh! My! God! I'm going to cum! she cried out.

The tears dried up on realising she was at last able to reach nirvana.

'No! Please, no,' she whispered. 'Not like this, not like this, please,' she begged.

It didn't happen. The promise remained unfulfilled. The need didn't lessen much. It felt as though every nerve was on fire. It was an itch that couldn't be scratched. Two men had tried, and failed. From both angles she had been fucked, yet no orgasm. What would it take to release her from this terrible pain?

The gardener wiped the mess from between her legs. It was a combination of the butlers, his, and her sex juices. There wasn't much running from her ass, although it was still open. Maybe it took longer to spill from there. Not having experience of buggering a woman he couldn't tell what might happen. Maybe his cum might act like an enema, and everything would suddenly come spilling from her rear.

It didn't matter, as she had stopped crying and was asking for more.

'Please, fuck me! Make me cum,' she hoarsely spoke.

'Bella was right, you are a slut. A real dirty fuck-slut,' the young man told her.

He didn't say anything more, and she was quiet, while trying to work out who was behind her. He sounded young, and she couldn't place him. It didn't seem so bad to be taken by a stranger. Both the butler and gardener knew her, and had to treat her like a lady in the past. Not now they didn't! They were molesting her!

'Get on with it! Fuck me, make me cum,' she pleaded.

With great hopes of an orgasm, she pushed out her bottom at him. He was young and strong, so surely he could give her a desperately needed orgasm. The same thing happened again. So near but so far, it seemed to be a near miss.

'I heard from the others, that you used to own this house. Now you're just a slave. No, not even that, you're a slave-slut,' the guy sneered.

'It's your turn. Pick a hole,' the young guy laughed.

She couldn't see who this latest torturer was, and didn't bother turning her head. Scorn was in the sound of his voice. What could she say? Nothing! So kept quiet. He had a hold of her hips, with the intention of screwing her to the table, or so he said. He spoke with disdain in his voice.

He seemed to have worked up the will to have her, and take her he did. He was fast and furious, not caring for her pleasure at all. Not that it would make any difference.

Riana worked out that her mistress had played a cruel trick on her. She knew how to sex her up, and keep her that way. All Bella had to do was whisper the word, sex, in her ear. What these men didn't know was that to orgasm, they had to whisper the word, orgasm, in her ear. No one asked if she wanted an orgasm, or if she was going to have one. The word just hadn't been said.

The next male pulled her by the hair across the table, opened her mouth, and shoved his cock in. The mess between her legs put most of them off, so they continued to fuck her face.

One by one, old and new staff took her. She remained bent over the kitchen table, being stuffed like a chicken. Semen was leaking out of her orifices, and she was sore. It didn't matter, for she was just a slave-slut.

12