Wife Exposed at Resort Pt. 03 Illustrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, lie back and enjoy."

"Tell me, is that nice? Do you like that?"

"Yes, sooooo nice."

"Would you like a cock to suck?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to be fucked?"

"Yes."

Without her tongue leaving my wife's clit, Helen is fiddling around with a big black dildo.

She lifts her head momentarily causing my wife to groan in disappointment and slowly starts to feed the silicone cock into Wendy's soaking wet pussy.

"Oh, god!" Wendy gasps.

Her groans become more guttural as Helen feeds the cock in inch by inch.

Thomas is documenting each moment as the cock gradually eases it's way in.

Helen resumes licking my wife's pussy and Wendy reaches down to take over the cock handling duties.

Gently at first then more forcefully she thrusts the cock in and out as Helen tongues her closer to orgasm.

"Tell me what you like." Thomas asks.

"This, this is so nice."

"Do you like being fucked like this?"

"Yes, Oh yes." "Oh, oh, fuck!"

She is forcing the dildo practically all the way in as she shudders to a climax.

Helen is licking around her swollen pussy lips as Wendy withdraws the dildo.

She pulls it completely out and dangles it above her open mouth.

She rips off the blindfold.

Helen is slowly tonguing my wife as Wendy lowers the sticky cock to her mouth and starts to lick the cum covered cock.

Thomas instructs me to get on the bed and lie down.

Helen switches her attention to me and kneels over my legs and gently sucks my cock into her mouth. She slowly slides her mouth down the entire length and then back to the tip.

"Wendy, why don't you join my good lady in pleasuring your husband?"

Wendy shuffles over beside Helen and they take it in turns to swallow my cock.

The best feeling though is when they are both licking and kissing my cock from the base to the tip and back again. It's incredible.

"Now my dear, please get up and straddle your husband and lower yourself down onto him."

Wendy does as she is told and slowly impales herself on my cock and starts to rock back and forth.

I can feel Helen's tongue is still licking my cock and balls as Wendy gently rides my cock.

"Do you like fucking this way?" Thomas asks Wendy.

"Yes."

"Would you like another cock?"

Wendy hesitates.

"Do you want another cock to fuck you!"

"Yes, yes, fuck me."

I can feel Helen's tongue leave my cock.

"Oh, oh my god, yes, yes, fuck my arse."

I assume Helen's tongue is being put to good use fucking my wife's arse.

Thomas is still clicking away and I can see he has totally stripped off and is sporting a long skinny erection.

I'm trying not to meet my wife's downward thrust with an upward thrust of mine but it is proving difficult.

I'm gritting my teeth and trying to concentrate on anything else apart from this but Wendy is making it difficult with her panting and groaning.

"Do you like having your ass fucked?"

"Oh yes, fuck me, harder, fuck me harder."

She's really slamming herself down onto my cock when I feel some shuffling going on and look over to where Thomas was only to see Helen holding the camera.

Wendy slows the pace of her bouncing as Thomas guides his cock into her waiting arsehole.

"Oh yes, put it in, fuck me there."

As she sinks back onto his cock she lets out a long deep guttural moan.

She has both hands on my chest and she's clenching and unclenching her fists.

She's stopped moving and is bracing herself as we gradually get into a steady rhythm as we fuck her arse and pussy.

"Oh yes, that's it, that's it, harder, deeper."

Thomas has hold of her hair and is pulling her head back as he sinks his cock deeper into my wife's arse.

My view from below is intoxicating as I'm looking up at my wife's face in the midst of intense pleasure, she seems to be smiling with her mouth open and constantly groaning with each thrust.

"Do you like being fucked by two cocks?"

She looks down at me as she says.

"Yes, I love it, I love it."

I can feel her pussy clenching around my cock.

"Do you want a cock to suck?'

She lifts up her head and opens her mouth.

"Yes, fuck my mouth."

Helen is holding the cock against my wife's lips and Wendy just dips her head forward and starts sucking frantically.

My wife starts to shake as the first wave of her orgasm hits.

She's moaning constantly and as I feel myself start to cum I thrust up as far as I can to empty my balls as her pussy clamps around my cock.

Thomas is still thrusting into her arse and her groans build up again and I can feel his cock against mine through the thin membrane and her arse and pussy are in spasm and the second wave hits her as he rams his cock as far as it will go and holds it there until he's emptied his balls.

We collapse in a heap and Wendy is lying on her back between us when Helen climbs on the bed and alternates licking each of us clean.

I have to ask her to stop as I'm too sensitive so I watch as she licks and sucks her husband and then laps around my wife's pussy.

Wendy turns her head to face me, pulls me towards her and kisses me passionately.

She sucks my tongue into her mouth.

Helen is concentrating on Wendy's pussy as she sees my wife building to another orgasm.

Wendy releases my tongue and turns toward Thomas who is edging higher up the bed so his cock is near my wife's mouth.

He's not fully hard but she draws him in with her tongue and sucks the tip of his cock gently.

Helen is licking and sucking Wendy's clit she's teasing her arse with the dildo, just easing the tip in gently.

Wendy meanwhile has hold of Thomas' cock and is gently feeding it into her willing mouth.

Wendy starts to buck against the cock in her arse as she eases into another orgasm.

She's gently sucking the cock in her mouth as her orgasm subsides and Thomas grunts as he shoots another load into my wife's mouth.

Wendy eases the cock out of her mouth and turns her head to the side leaving Thomas' cock resting on her cheek as the last gobs of cum drip onto her face.

More to come...

12