Wife Exposed at Resort Pt. 04

Story Info
Things get steamy in the steam room.
1.7k words
4.48
36.8k
20

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing from part three...

It's just after 3am as we leave Thomas and Helen.

We make our way back to our room without speaking but holding each other as we walked.

I lie naked on the bed staring at the ceiling as Wendy showers.

I keep replaying what has just happened over and over in my head.

Even in my physically and mentally exhausted state, my cock grows strong and hard, as hard as I have ever been it seems.

I stroke myself to orgasm, spilling my seed over my stomach as the shower turns off.

Wendy walks in with just a towel wrapped around her luscious body.

"Did you really just cum again?"

"Yes, I can't stop getting hard."

"I know what you mean, do you think there was something in that drink Helen made?"

"I'm not sure but if there was, it is really good stuff."

"I know, even though I'm exhausted I feel like I could fuck forever."

"We need to get some sleep and I need a shower."

I head into the bathroom and turn on the shower and step under the cold water.

The cold shower is working as I get clean and remain flaccid.

I walk out of the bathroom drying myself with a towel and I see Wendy has fallen asleep on the bed with her legs slightly parted.

As gorgeous as she looks I resist the urge to bury my tongue between her legs and I gently cover her with the duvet and climb into bed and sleep myself.

In the morning we sit at the little table on the balcony having breakfast when I look up and see Thomas watching us from his balcony.

He raises his right hand to his right ear and the phone in our room rings.

Wendy gets up and answers the phone.

"Hello?"

I can only hear her side of the conversation.

"Thank you, yes we both had fun."

"Yes, I enjoyed it very much."

"I'm not sure, nothing much I suppose."

"Yes, ok, that would be lovely, thank you."

"I will yes, see you later, bye!"

She hangs up the phone and sits back down to finish her coffee.

"That was Thomas, he has invited us to use his private spa today."

"You mean just us? Or with them?"

"Just us, he said he'd like to invite us for dinner in their suite later on."

"Do you want to go? He'll probably expect to fuck you again."

"I think I want to go, he said he wanted to take more photographs."

She says this with the sexiest smile imaginable.

As we get ready there is a knock at the door.

I open the door to see Helen standing there with an envelope in her hand.

"I won't come in, I just brought you the key to the spa...enjoy!"

She leaves without saying anything else, as if last night didn't happen.

The spa turns out to be just opposite our room underneath Thomas' place.

We walk over and unlock the door and enter a large open area with a well-equipped gym off to one side and a sauna and a steam room to the side of a well-stocked bar/reception area.

There are a multitude of scented candles scattered about and relaxing ambient music playing in the background.

On the bar is an ice bucket with a couple of screw top jars filled with a clear liquid and a pair of tall glass tumblers chilling in the ice.

There is a note from Helen, which reads... "Please enjoy these cocktails, they are my special recipe just for you."

I turn to look at Wendy as she is unscrewing the lid of one of the jars.

"Do you really think this is a good idea?"

She has poured her drink and sips from her glass.

"When in Rome... Or wherever."

She proceeds to drink lustily until she drains her glass.

"They really are delicious."

I decide to wait and see how the drink affects her before I have mine.

We enter the steam room and Wendy discards her towel and sits directly across from the door.

I sit just to the side of the door so I can see her in all her naked glory.

"You enjoy being naked don't you?"

"I do, especially when I'm all hot and bothered."

She has opened her legs and her right hand sneaks down over her belly to rest between her legs.

"Are you horny?" (A ridiculous question in the circumstances)

"Mm, yes, very."

"Would you like it if someone was watching you now?"

"Yes, do you like watching me?"

She is opening her labia and gently rubbing her wet inner petals to find her clitoris proudly erect between her fingers.

I find myself slightly short of breath as my cock rapidly hardens.

"I love watching you."

I move forward and replace her fingers with my tongue.

She gasps as I lick her wet folds, gently at first but gradually intensify as I alternate between my tongue fucking her and concentrating on her clitoris.

"Someone is watching us." She gasps as she approaches orgasm.

I can't resist stroking my cock as I lick her pussy.

"He's watching through the window, oh, oh, make me cum!"

She shudders to a climax as I spill my seed on the floor.

"Oh, fuck me, let him watch me get fucked."

I get up and sit behind her as she sits down on my now withering cock.

Wendy is frantically rubbing her pussy on my cock trying to make it hard when the door opens and I see the guy who was watching us is the same guy from the shopping trip the other day.

He's naked and stroking his cock slowly as Wendy grinds away on my lap.

I ask her.

"What do you want to happen?"

She replies.

"I want to be fucked."

Our voyeur approaches slowly as I lean back taking Wendy with me.

She opens her legs wide as she lies back on my chest and reaches up to hold my head.

The voyeur crouches and gradually feeds his cock into my wife's soaking wet pussy.

She groans as his cock slowly eases in to the hilt.

"Oh yes, fuck me." She sighs.

He tries to build up a rhythm but it's an awkward position.

He slowly withdraws his cock and Wendy groans in disappointment.

"Please lie down." He says.

Wendy lies down and opens her legs; I get behind her and hold her legs up over her head.

The voyeur climbs onto the bench and sinks his cock all the way into my wife's pussy in one quick thrust.

She groans ecstatically "Oh fuck yes, yes, fuck me."

He starts to fuck her hard as I hold her in place.

"Is this what you want?"

"Yes, oh yes."

She's gasping, lifting her pelvis to meet each downward thrust.

He is starting to jackhammer Wendy's pussy as he approaches his orgasm.

Wendy is panting and gasping "Yes, oh yes, harder!" "Fuck me harder!"

She shudders to her climax screaming obscenities as he lunges deep into her pussy and starts to buck, he pulls out and sends a stream of jism over her body hitting her neck and chin.

He slowly feeds his cock back into her pussy moving his hips back and forth a couple of times.

"Yes, oh yes."

He gradually withdraws his dripping cock and sits on the bench.

Wendy sits up and he nuzzles her neck and fondles her breast as she strokes his erection.

She pulls me closer as I stroke her gaping pussy.

His cock is remarkably still fully erect as is mine.

Wendy climbs over his lap and slowly lowers herself onto his fully engorged cock.

She grasps my cock tightly in her left hand.

"Mm, Two lovely hard cocks."

She lowers herself further and slowly rides up and down on this strangers' cock.

"Oh this is so good."

The sight of my wife riding the strangers' cock is intoxicating, she is rhythmically panting, exhaling with every downward thrust of her pelvis.

She leans over and takes my throbbing cock into her mouth.

I'm very close to orgasm as she swallows me whole and gently bobs her head.

I thrust my cock upwards as I fuck her mouth until I start spurting down her throat.

Wendy gags as I cum and my seed spills from her mouth.

She withdraws her mouth and the last spurt splashes onto her neck.

The stranger holds Wendy at the hip and vigorously pulls her onto his cock.

He lifts her up and showers her pussy with cum.

Wendy collapses between us and groans softly.

The door to the steam room opens and Helen walks in.

"That looked like fun."

No one had noticed she had been watching through the window.

Helen steps forward and starts to kiss Wendy, Wendy responds with her tongue and gets up on her knees to return the passionate kisses.

The stranger leans in and proceeds to kiss Wendy's nipple and stroke her sopping pussy.

Wendy grasps his cock and slowly strokes the last few dribbles of cum along his withering shaft.

Helen is meanwhile licking the spilled seed from Wendy's neck and chest.

My wife leans back to kiss me, I can taste my own cum on her lips.

She is quivering with lust at all the attention she is receiving.

Wendy is struggling to stay in position as we move around her body with our tongues fingers and mouths.

The stranger kneels down in front of her and begins to lick and suck her pussy lips.

Helen is kissing and licking Wendy's neck, mouth, face and chin.

I'm licking and stroking her tits.

She is groaning constantly as her orgasm approaches.

The stranger starts to fuck her with his fingers as he frantically licks her clitoris.

This pushes her over the edge as she shudders to another huge orgasm.

As we all sit back exhausted Helen speaks up.

"I see you have reacquainted yourselves with Jack here."

"He will be joining us for dinner tonight, I hope you don't mind."

They both leave before we can respond.

Wendy speaks first.

"Well, that happened."