Wife Exposed at Resort Pt. 07 Illustrated

Story Info
Wife strips in club and is fucked by many.
4.4k words
4.51
372.1k
44

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy is strapped to the large wooden cross as a bunch of wanking strangers crowd around her shooting their semen all over her body.

Some of them are playing with her tits and one of them is trying to fuck her but he is so excited he shoots his load all over her cum soaked pussy.

I watch as the line of strangers use my wife as their masturbating toy.

Helen is sitting next to me stroking my cock as I look on mesmerised as my wife is used as a cum dump.

"You love watching your wife fucking and sucking strangers, don't you?"

She leans down to swallow my cock as I answer with a groan.

"Yes"

Helen bobs her head and sucks my cock until I cum with a jolt as I spurt copious amounts of cum down her throat.

"Mmmm, that's nice."

She lifts herself up from her prone position and kisses me passionately.

I can taste my own semen on her probing tongue.

I break off the kiss and hold her at arms length.

I ask her.

"What's in the drinks you are giving us?"

"Nothing, I don't know what you mean."

"We've both felt strange ever since we arrived."

"I know you are drugging us, how are you doing it?"

She looks around nervously to make sure Thomas is not within earshot.

"I shouldn't tell you this but yes, we have been feeding you a harmless relaxant since you arrived."

"Just something to loosen you up a little, make you feel good."

"It certainly does that, what's in it?'

"Oh, a little bit of this and that...mostly it's a blend of Valerian, THC and MDMA."

"Very mild, just enough to make you relaxed and aroused."

"Not enough to make you do things you don't want to do."

"I see, is it just in your cocktails?"

"No, it's also in the bottled water in your room and the wine we brought to your table when Thomas first introduced us."

"So there's no way of avoiding it?" I ask.

"Do you really want to avoid it?"

"Let me go and retrieve your wife and we'll see if she wants to give it up."

With that Helen steps up onto the stage and approaches my now abandoned, cum covered wife and releases her shackles.

She leads Wendy back to where I am sitting.

Wendy sheepishly smiles as she sits down to my right as Helen kneels in front of her and leans in for a sloppy kiss.

Wendy responds with passion, they grind their lips together in a fiery embrace.

Helen breaks from the embrace and sits to the right of Wendy.

She explains to Wendy about the drug use and asks her what she wants to happen.

My wife astounds me by confessing she has always been aware we were being drugged but does not want to stop.

"I love this too much to give it up just yet."

"I'm not sure if it's the drugs that are making me so horny or they are just an excuse to justify my behaviour."

"Either way I don't want to stop."

Thomas and Steve arrive and break up the conversation.

"So, my dear, did you enjoy that?" Thomas asks.

"Yes, it was very enjoyable." Wendy replies.

"What aspect did you most enjoy?" Steve asks.

"I, erm, I don't know exactly but doing those things in front of all those people was very exciting."

"So, are you looking forward to doing those things in front of even more people?"

"Yes, yes I am."

We are driven back to our room where we contemplate what happens next.

The next day we are lounging around the room waiting for information from Thomas when Helen arrives carrying a package.

"Hello darlings, I hope you are recovered from last nights exertions. This is what you are to wear for your appearance at the club later."

"I'm to wait while you get dressed and then escort you to the club."

Helen hands the package to Wendy and my wife opens the lid and removes the clothes and shoes inside.

We are both surprised to discover that the outfit is not some slutty tat but a rather plain white blouse and black skirt ensemble.

Wendy just strips in front of us and then puts on the designated clothing.

Plain the outfit maybe but my wife still looks sensational when she is dressed.

We are driven to the club and Wendy is escorted backstage while Helen accompanies me into the auditorium where we meet Thomas and Steve at a stage side table.

The place is filled with 30 to 40 people, mostly men from the nearby naval base (I presume).

The lights dim as the background music fades and Wendy walks to the centre of the stage.

A voice announces over the sound system.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, for your pleasure...Joy!"

Music starts pumping as the lights are raised and Wendy is spot lit in all her glory.

A loud cheer raises from the audience as she starts to move to the slow beat of the kick drum.

She looks stunning in this simple outfit.

Wendy moves slowly up the catwalk and does a little twirl at the end; she reaches down to touch her ankle giving the people at the front of the stage a glimpse of what is beneath her short skirt.

She walks back and picks up a chair from the side of the stage and sits down.

Wendy tries to open her legs, but the skirt prevents her from doing so.

She makes a big deal of having to stand up and she slowly shimmies her way out of the skirt until it is down around her ankles.

Wendy flicks out her left leg and the skirt flies into the crowd as a huge cheer erupts.

She sits back down on the chair and opens her legs slowly, provocatively.

You can see the gusset of her black lace knickers is soaked through.

Wendy stands up and with one foot on the chair she leans forward and starts to unbutton her blouse.

She slowly opens the blouse to reveal her marvelous breasts.

Thomas leans over toward me and speaks.

"I do love your wife's breasts; they alone would make any man want to fuck her."

My mouth is dry, my cock is hard, I can only nod my head in agreement.

Wendy drapes the blouse over the back of the chair and kicks it offstage.

She moves towards the rear of the stage, turns toward the audience, and slowly sinks to her knees.

Her legs are slightly parted; her arms are behind her back.

She looks absolutely stunning in this subservient pose.

Wendy stands up and approaches the side of the stage.

She looks over to our table and beckons to one of us.

Thomas says to me. "I think you should do the honours."

I slowly get to my feet and approach Wendy.

When I'm standing at the edge of the stage looking up at my wife she says.

"Take them off for me."

The crowd is chanting. "Off, off, off."

I reach up and take hold of my wife's knickers and slowly drag them down her long legs until they are round her ankles.

She steps out of them and bends down to pick them up.

A huge cheer erupts from the other side of the stage as my wife fully exposes her pussy to them.

Wendy spins around and tosses her knickers into a sea of grasping hands.

There is a sybian with a large phallic attachment in the corner of the stage just in front of where we are sitting, and someone has remotely turned it on.

Wendy looks over to the buzzing cock, strides toward it and straddles her legs either side.

She slowly lowers herself until the tip is just nuzzling her pussy, she rubs herself across the tip until she starts to groan.

Wendy sinks down until she is fully impaled on the large buzzing cock.

She is fingering her clit as she lifts herself up then thrusts back down, fucking herself with this silicone cock in front of the rapturous crowd.

Wendy is frantically rubbing her clit as she bucks up and down on the rock hard cock.

Steve decides he can't wait any longer. "Let's get this party started."

He climbs naked onto the stage and stands just in front of my wife who is now so close to orgasm, grinding on this large cock, eyes closed, she doesn't notice him at first.

He touches the side of her face and her eyes open wide.

"Oh yes, give me your cock, put it in my mouth, let me suck it."

She starts to lick and kiss his cock but the impending orgasm takes over and she collapses onto the sybian groaning in ecstasy as the first wave hits her.

She is desperately trying to suck him into her mouth as the buzzing cock continues to throb deep in her pussy.

He lifts her off and leads her on her knees to the other side of the stage where someone is standing naked with a throbbing hard on.

"Over here darlin' come and get some of this."

Wendy leans forward and takes the strange cock into her open willing mouth.

The crowd roars and there now seem to be a lot more of them naked, waiting at the side of the stage with stiff cocks in hand.

Wendy is sucking, frantically bobbing her head back and forth along the stranger's cock.

He's just about to cum when Steve pulls Wendy away and the stranger spurts onto the stage.

"Come over here." He commands.

Wendy follows him meekly to the rear of the stage.

Steve lies down on his back and commands Wendy to climb on.

"Show them your pussy while I fuck you."

Wendy sits astride his legs in a reverse cowgirl position and lowers herself toward his cock.

She is lowering her pussy to the tip of his cock when he says forcefully.

"Is that where you want to be fucked?"

Wendy hesitates then pushes her groin forward and slowly sinks down until his cock is fully inside her arse.

She groans loudly as she slides up and down on his cock.

Wendy is bracing herself on his shoulders as she looks down to watch his cock disappear inside of her.

She is looking down at herself, then at the audience who are cheering as she impales herself on Steve's cock.

She is riding hard when she suddenly throws her head back and practically screams as she is hit with a thundering climax.

She is quaking, fully impaled as Steve gently lifts her off.

Wendy is a quivering wreck as he says.

"Ok, over here now, let's show them what a good little cock sucker you are."

Wendy crawls towards him seemingly mesmerized by his cock.

She stops on her hands and knees just in front of him and looks up at his cock.

He takes hold of the back of her head as she reaches to hold his backside and she wraps her lips around the tip of his cock.

Steve lets out a deep guttural groan as he sinks his cock into my wife's throat.

The crowd is now mostly silent as they look on at the intoxicating sight of Wendy deep throating this cock on stage.

There is one point when I catch the unbelievable sight of my wife with his entire cock in her mouth.

She swallows him whole and as she retreats, she receives her first load, firstly in her mouth as she tries to swallow but he is still spurting as he pulls his cock from between her lips.

Wendy licks and slurps the end of his cock like a woman possessed.

The crowd finds its voice again as her face is splattered with cum.

Steve pulls away and speaks.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes, oh yes"

"What do you want?"

"More." She groans.

"What do you want?" He asks forcefully.

"Cock, more cock, I want to be fucked."

A familiar face emerges from the crowd as James steps onto the stage.

Wendy spreads her legs invitingly as he approaches.

He quickly forces her legs wider and plunges his cock balls deep into her arse.

Wendy is panting as he thrusts deeply inside her.

He is pumping furiously when he suddenly pulls out and clambers over her body to sink his cock in her mouth.

She reaches between her legs as he stuffs his cock down her throat.

Wendy seems in ecstasy as she swallows him whole and fingers herself furiously.

She orgasms again as James empties his seed down her throat.

James leaves the stage as another one of his colleague's steps onto the stage.

"Here sweetheart, let's get you ready to receive some of this."

He has Wendy get on her knees and he crouches down behind her and slowly slides his rather large cock into her arse.

He is very slow and methodical as he slides in and out of her well-used backside.

He seems to be hitting the spot as Wendy appears to be fast approaching yet another orgasm.

She is groaning really loudly as this stranger fucks her with great expertise.

Wendy reaches between her legs with one hand as the other grabs at the stranger pulling him in deeper.

They both climax as the stranger yells out.

"Oh, fuck yeah!"

Wendy slumps forward and you can see the cum draining from her arse.

Another sailor climbs onstage and lies down.

Wendy crawls over to him and is about to start sucking his cock when James gets back onstage and positions her over his cock, again reverse cowgirl.

She reaches between her legs and guides him in.

She again chooses to be fucked in the arse.

James is stroking himself as Wendy rides yet another strange cock.

Wendy seems to be struggling to keep this up so the guy beneath her leans her back and takes over the thrusting.

James meanwhile leans over and inserts his fingers into my wife's cunt.

Wendy is groaning in ecstasy as the stranger fills her with another load of cum.

She is again quivering as James lifts her up and asks her.

"What would you like baby?"

"Fuck me, just fuck me with your beautiful cock."

James lays her down and slowly starts to fuck her, easing himself all the way in before withdrawing until he almost slips out.

He continues to slowly fuck my wife until she starts to pant.

"Harder, faster, fuck me harder."

As James increases the pace of his thrusting, he makes room for another stranger to participate.

The stranger leans over my wife, pins her hands to the stage and sticks his cock in her open mouth.

They continue to fuck Wendy like this for a few minutes as their excitement builds.

The stranger cums in her mouth and she swallows it greedily.

James flips her over, so she is on top and proceeds to fuck her like that.

As she is riding James's cock another stranger steps up onto the stage and starts stroking himself in front of her face.

Wendy doesn't seem to notice at first as she is riding up and down on James with her eyes closed in obvious pleasure.

It isn't long before she realizes and opens her mouth to allow the stranger in.

Wendy is still riding James when the stranger removes his cock from her mouth and moves around behind her to insert himself into her arse.

Almost immediately someone else climbs up and takes his place in her mouth.

She is now being fucked vigorously in all holes.

The crowd is now almost chanting.

"Fuck her! Fuck her!"

They are really fucking her hard and her lips are a blur as she sucks the cock in her mouth.

First James thrusts deep into her and shudders to a climax then the guy in her arse sinks in to the hilt and she continues to suck with the two spent cocks still inside her.

Wendy groans and gulps as the cock in her mouth erupts, some of it escaping and splattering her face and neck.

As they disengage my wife lies down on the stage seemingly exhausted and I think that might be it.

Wendy though has other plans, and she starts to play with her nipples and opens her legs.

It isn't long before someone emerges from the crowd, and he crawls between my wife's legs and starts to lick and finger her pussy.

She must have been close from the previous vigorous fucking as she quickly has an orgasm.

The guy who gently made her cum quickly flips her onto her hands and knees and proceeds to fuck her hard and fast.

She seems possessed as she screams.

"Yes, that's it, fuck me, oh yes, fuck me."

Her whole body is shaking as he goes into overdrive and really pounds her hard.

"Fuck, yessssss."

He thrusts hard one last time and pulls out and shoots his load over her back.

Wendy remains on her hands and knees as another sailor steps up to replace the previous one.

This guy gently feeds his cock into her arse and fucks her slowly.

She seems to appreciate this.

"Oh yes, that feels good."

His strokes are long and slow, and it isn't long before he shudders to a halt and fills her with yet another load of cum.

She seems perfectly relaxed as three new guys get up and manipulate her into position.

Wendy is on her back and one guy starts to fuck her as she looks up to see two cocks above her.

She takes one in her mouth and the other (which is huge) she strokes lovingly.


12