All Comments on 'Wife Exposed at Resort Pt. 07 Illustrated'

by Butchheathway

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great so far. How about Helen introducing Wendy to a she-male (or two) or maybe an all female orgy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, basically a pimp and his cum dumpster ho. Why pretend like they're married, when the truth is quite clear?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! I don’t have any experience/ knowledge of what those drugs do to people but that was one hell of a ride,

Just ignore the anti cuckold comments you clearly noted in the Tags what was happening and yet somehow the anon read it all anyway.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not a bad story, but impossible to read comfortably due to the lack of paragraphs. This is particularly annoying with dialogue where a paragraph change should mean a change of speaker, but here it doesn’t - or sometimes it does. Daft.

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 2 years ago

What a cum-fest! pure lust and there doesn't need to be any text - the pictures tell the story! Don't stop!

PG564EPG564Ealmost 2 years ago

AWESOME. Just WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! I love your stories!The stories are really hot! The pictures are excellent and really compliment the story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One last performance. She is on stage and removes her diaphram and places it on a table. The men in the audience each have a ticket number. She chooses a number from a hat and the lucky winner takes her by the hand to the bed on the stage. She is bred there in front of everyone! He places a pillow under her hips after they both cum together. The orgy breaks out among the rest of the men and women as she lays there with his baby making sperm soaking into her. Then in the following months she returns to fucking many men with her growing baby bump prominently on display.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Deeper yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and it reminded of me giving my wife to a young man in a hotel foyer... We came close to having a gang bang.. my wife oddly would have gone though with it.. i was not happy when the guy said i had to wait in my room .. she was happy with that..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your wife getting cum blasted all over her lovely face. You should kiss her with cum on her face like a good cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There was a longer Chapter 7 or a Chapter 8 but is not here. I read this story before and was rereading it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A lot of wasted cum that should have been lapped up before kissing her with his tongue. I rated it a 5 anyway. possibly next time he will eat the cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story and great illustrations hope you write more about Wendy soon!

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Can't wait for the next cum-draining instalment. Just love the combination of the hardcore illustrations and text.

OseekerOseeker1 day ago

Didn't read the story but enjoyed the pictures....

My kind of fantasy....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous