Wife Exposed at Resort Pt. 07 Illustrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy is just getting into the rhythm of it but these guys seem impatient and all of them are eager to fuck her.

They move her around and the big guy is keen to have his cock sucked.

Wendy eventually ends up off the stage with the smaller guy trying to fuck her from behind while the bigger guy is trying to stuff his huge cock in her mouth.

Wendy is obviously getting frustrated with all the chopping and changing but carries on trying to suck this monster cock.

Just as she seems to settle into a rhythm the guy fucking her seems too intent on seeing my wife swallow the big guys' cock and stops fucking her.

She immediately stops sucking and gets up on the stage and takes control.

She gets the big guy on his back and sinks down on his enormous cock.

Wendy starts to suck the smaller guys' cock as the third guy gets behind her and fucks her arse.

She obviously loves these cocks inside her as she writhes in great pleasure.

Wendy is groaning loudly as the guys in her mouth and her arse pull out and shoot their load over her face and tits as she continues to ride the big guys' cock.

Wendy shudders to another orgasm as she slams down on the massive spurting cock.

As Wendy reclines on the stage seemingly spent, two more men get up and position themselves at either end of my wife.

She casually opens her legs and her mouth to accommodate both cocks.

Both men basically use her as a receptacle for their cum.

She just lies there placidly until her pussy and mouth are filled with cum.

They both leave the stage, and my wife recovers somewhat as another sailor climbs up on stage and she gets on her hands and knees as he fucks her arse.

"Oh yes, fuck me there."

She groans as she seems to be rejuvenated by this cock ramming in and out of her.

I step forward to join them on stage and she looks up at me without recognition and opens her mouth.

As she sucks, she reaches out for a third cock and strokes it.

Wendy is sucking and wanking furiously and is shoving back on the cock in her arse.

I don't hold out for long and reach a shuddering climax as Wendy sucks frantically.

I pull out of her mouth as the guy fucking her pulls her back on top of him, he is still fully inside her and she groans in great pleasure with something so deep inside of her.

The guy whose cock she has in her hand takes advantage of this new position and kneels in front of her and eases himself between her wide-open legs and eases his cock slowly but firmly into her cum dripping pussy.

I kneel by her side and support her as the two cocks fuck her relentlessly.

She looks up and realizes it's me.

She gasps as she speaks.

"Oh, thank you, thank you for letting this happen."

"Do you like being fucked like this?"

"I, I love it, it feels...So good."

Her groans are the loudest thing in the room as the audience looks on in awe as the rhythmic fucking taking place on the stage captivates everyone in the room.

She peaks as each cock is fully impaled in her and lets out a loud quivering wail.

She writhes as the two cocks continue to pound her pussy and arse.

The sight of these cocks rhythmically sliding in and out of her is mesmerizing.

Eventually both guys fucking her orgasm at the same time, both filling her with copious amounts of cum.

Wendy collapses onto the stage as the two guys extract themselves from the action.

I ask.

"Is that it? Are you finished now?"

She moans in reply.

"No, I want more."

I leave her on her side as I go back to my seat.

Wendy opens her legs for a sailor who climbs up behind her.

Malcolm (from the previous day) sits on the other side of the stage offering his large cock to her mouth.

She reaches out and takes hold of the base of his cock and feeds it into her mouth.

Still holding onto Malcolm, she sucks his cock deep into her mouth as the other sailor fucks her hard from behind.

The sailor fucking her doesn't take long to orgasm and he holds his spurting cock inside her as he cums.

Wendy is rhythmically bobbing her head over Malcolm's cock taking as much in as she can until her lips are touching her fist wrapped around the base of his cock.

He grunts as he thrusts upwards as he finally spurts down Wendy's throat.

They all lie there momentarily as both cocks ease out of her pussy and mouth.

She is absolutely covered in cum, it's dripping out of every orifice and covers her belly, neck and breasts.

The huge guy with the massive cock gets back on stage and Malcolm and the other guy help Wendy climb onto his enormous cock.

She sinks down with a sigh as she takes the whole thing inside her on the second stroke.

Malcolm and the other guy are kissing her, playing with her clit and nipples as she bounces joyfully on this massive cock.

The huge guy grunts as he shoots his load and Wendy plunges back down to engulf his huge cock as she shudders to her own climax.

As she lifts herself up from this massive cock she looks down between her legs as the huge head flops out of her followed by a river of cum.

She crawls forward and starts licking and sucking a new guy on the stage.

For some reason she seems particularly enamored with this new cock and almost appears to be worshipping it with her mouth.

She licks, strokes, and sucks and seems satisfied with just that until someone approaches from behind, picks her up, spins her round and pushes her down onto the now rampant cock.

He stands next to Wendy and guides her face towards his own cock.

She opens her mouth willingly and guides him in with her hand between his legs

Another sailor climbs up on stage and they re-arrange themselves, so Wendy is straddling one, kneeling in front of another and the third guy is fucking her arse.

Wendy is left on display as the few men in the audience who have not already shot their load approach her, stiff cocks at the ready.

One guy shoots his load in her mouth, another cums in her pussy while the other continues to fuck her arse.

The rest is just a merry go round of fucking and sucking.

As one guy finishes another one takes his place.

Wendy is still responding to every cock in every hole with enthusiastic, ecstatic groans.

She is having one orgasm after another to the point where it seems endless.

Sometimes she's sitting astride one cock while stroking and sucking two others.

Sometimes she's fully impaled on three cocks and seemingly hungry for more.

She eventually ends up with James, Steve and Malcolm all fucking her for several minutes.

Each of them taking their turn in her arse, pussy and mouth.

She's a quivering wreck as they fuck her until they all orgasm, filling her every hole with hot sticky cum.

She is left alone on stage and she sits up to slowly stroke herself absolutely covered from head to toe, she's a hot sticky mess.

She has fucked and sucked more than half of the crowd and she still looks up for more.

12