Wife Fannie does the Glory Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers

That gave me two days to resolve my predicament. The only solution was to punch in the address to the map app on my phone. Eighty-three miles to my doom. I'm sure no one would see us that knows us.

I was even more sure when we were directed to a really seedy, yes, that's the word seedy, the seedy part of town. Probably what was a main highway before Interstates was degraded and in poor repair.

There it was. The voice on the phone app said, "You have arrived at your destination."

There was a big pink and blue neon sign that said Adult Book Store with small signs proclaiming theater and adult toys. Fannie was on the edge of her seat with a big grin on her face. Next door and setting back from the road was a strip club.

"Pull in and park. I'll check it out."

Fannie walked to the door with a noticeable flaunt to her ass under a floral pattern, just above the knee dress. That was it. Just the dress. No panties, no bra. She said it would make the ride more comfortable. She didn't ask me to go in to make her safe. Just a hint of "I've got this in her manner.

After fifteen minutes I was concerned with Fannie still in there and was tempted to go inside. Then she came out with the same swagger she had going in. Her tits were moving around in her shirt as she walked. She had a big grin on her face like she was so happy she was about to burst into laughter. That happened when she got in the car.

"Right place?" I asked.

"Oh, I should think so. A woman in her sixties was at the counter. She told me business starts after lunch when the men come in looking for some action. It picks up slowly until about 8, then hell breaks loose. By ten the drunks show up, but they are open until 2 A.M. Most of the clientele are not drunks."

"So, everything's a go then."

"Sure, there's an Arby's on the corner for lunch and a Pakki ran Motel next to it. Abby suggested we get a room so we can leave our car there and not have it left out at an Adult store."

"You're going to eat lunch before you go in there?"

"Abby recommends it to settle my stomach. She had a lot of good suggestions."

We had a good lunch with the 2 for $7 big roast beef and some curly fries. Abby had told Fannie to get a couple of XL drinks in a foam cup at the convenience store. The motel had been a two story chain brand back in the seventies. I think the only thing that changed was the sign and the management.

Fannie had been chattering away excitedly about the book store. There were nine rooms divided man, woman, man. Then man, woman, man again, and man, woman, man. That gave each man a choice of woman or man just in case the gays wanted a go at each other.

Each woman's spot had a "Ladies" sign on the door. The men had to keep the videos fed and running. Abby said Fannie's video machine would run for free.

"What did she say about if I can go in with you?"

"Oh, do you want to go in with me. You'd have to watch. They're small rooms." I think she was teasing.

"Do you want me to go in with you?" I was getting confused.

"Well, yeah! I want you to go in with me. I wouldn't want you to think I was doing something behind your back." She laughed.

"Well, funny. I'm going to have my eye on you Lizzie Lou!" I thought I was funny. Fannie didn't.

We walked to the shop hand in hand. Fannie had the flaunt to her ass when she walked, bringing on a couple of car horns and someone yelling she should sit that ass on their face. Fannie had a big grin from that. As we got to the door said she should have taken me down her throat for practice. I told her that I thought she'd be just fine.

I got to meet Abby. About sixty years old and 160 pounds. She told us that the men like to go to the back spots and the front might be pretty quiet until night time.

"There's two men back there. You're the first girl. One comes in early. She had about a half dozen guys and went home. She's been gone almost an hour. So, you're it. I'm remember when I was you going back there the first time. Have fun."

On the way back Fannie said, "Oh, God. I hope the first one isn't a black one."

I hadn't give that any thought. "Why, is that a problem?"

"I don't think so. I'll be swallowing all the same color cum."

We went in the last door labeled "Ladies". The room was only about four feet wide, but maybe ten feet long. There was a chair at the back and a padded square stool at the front and some padding on the floor.

Fannie threw the bolt on the lock and punched a button to start a video playing. She took off her dress and hung it on a hook by the paper towels. There was a paper cup dispenser with a sign that said: If you don't swallow take a cup. Don't spit on the floor.

Fannie was looking around kind of fidgety. Her nipples stood out rock hard from her naked tits. When she turned to speak I could see her cunt was lubricating through her inner lips wetting the inside of the outers.

"Looks like you're ready." She blushed a little. Maybe some of my little Mormon wife was still inside somewhere.

She mouthed the words: "Maybe I should make some noise."

"I don't know. Is anyone in there?" The videos were playing loudly.

Fannie stepped to the hole in the wall and looked in giving me the back door view of that little cunt I'd been fucking. You could see girl juices hanging from her cunt lips. Same thing for the other side. She turned back to me and nodded yes.

I saw some movement and point to the left. A black cock was sticking through the wall. I'm right at seven inches and the guy looked about my size and a little longer allowing for the wall.

Fannie's hand went over her mouth to cover a giggle. Then she said, "Oh, My God! He is black!"

Then she went right after him, taking his cock in her hand. Looking both surprised and pleased, she kissed the head and licked up and down his shaft. She took about half of his length into her mouth and began to suck him off.

Meanwhile, another black cock came through the other glory hole and the guy began jacking it behind her. When she noticed she spun around and took a couple of pumps into her mouth, did that little adjustment thing, and took about what was eight inches down her throat to the root. She did that twice and then pulled back to a couple of inches and then and was working it in her mouth.

The guy pulled back and Fannie turned towards me and showed me a mouthful of the guy's cum before swallowing it. Then she scooted back around to the first guy and pumped her lips over his cock a few times and took him down the the throat. I saw her pull back with just the head in her mouth as she jacked off his shaft.

She turned her face slightly to me so I could see the effect of him cumming in her mouth. She was smiling with the head of an eight inch black cock in her mouth. Then she let it drop it out and he left. We could hear the door open and close.

Fannie was sitting on the bench. I knew she had cum in her mouth. She opened to show me, then swirled it around, showed me again, and almost let some escape over her lip, only to suck it back in. Then she swallowed and showed me it was gone.

It was then that I realized that I had a death grip on the chair like I was expecting someone to throw a switch and send electricity through it. It's hard to relax when watching your wife drain their balls for a couple of black guys.

The door opened and closed again and there was movement next to Fannie at the same hole that had just left. A black cock came through the wall again. This time shorter and not as thick. Fannie mouthed, "Oh, my God" again and held up three fingers for the third black guy. She went right at him. She took most of his length, then to the hilt, keeping it there. It must have been easier after the large two.

This guy didn't seem as primed. In spite of an almost constant deep throat he was holding his load in spite of Fannie's now proven skills. Not that she seem to mind. Sucking a cock was sucking a cock. At about ten minutes she was back to jerking the guy off with his cock in her mouth. Then the signs she was catching his seed on her tongue. The guy withdrew and left. The door closed behind him.

Fannie was having a little trouble with this mouthful. She lost some showing his load. It ran out on her chin which she caught with a finger and scooped it back in. I almost lost my load when that happened. I could see her swallow, yet when she opened her mouth to show me there was still as much in there as with the two bigger guys.

"The motherfucker almost drowned me. I should have known when I felt the balls on him. The other two tightened up right before they shot into my mouth. This guy's just hung there. Then I got hit with several big spurts of sperm.

"So, you can tell when a guy is going to cum so you get his cock out of your throat and his cum on your tongue."

"Yeah, it's not very subtle."

It was quiet for about forty-five minutes.

"Want to fuck me?" She was leaning against the wall on the bench with her legs open.

"I don't know." I looked around the little room, at the porn playing, and the slot than men put their dicks through.

"I'm in here naked, men come in and shove their cocks through the wall for a blowjob. I suck their cocks and swallow their cum. And, you're worried that someone will catch us fucking?"

I kind of shrugged even though I had a throbbing hardon.

My wife gave me a blank look.

"Okay, then." She said softly.

She started rubbing her pussy, slowly at first, spreading the lips and letting me see the total wetness. Then she circled her hand, moving faster. From a face first vantage point I never realized how much pussy lips can move. She went faster, not finger fucking herself, just a very deliberate cunt and clit rub. Then clit only, rubbing hard.

"I've never seen you do anything like that!"

"If you could have seen me, then I wouldn't have done it, would I? And, Honey. There are lots of times you can't see me."

She never changed expression until the end, she kept the same eye to eye emotionless stare. Her feet went flat on the stool and she lifted her ass in the air. She started shaking and jerking and that was it. Her female solo orgasm that I guessed wasn't her first.

"Are you going to clean up my slippery cunt?"

I hesitated.

"Okay... " She reached for a paper towel.

"Wait!"

I was eating her cunt when we heard a door open and close. I had made her cum. Yet, they was still much to swallow. She grabbed my hair to hold me in place. Then a nice size cock appeared in the slot to the right side. Fannie had to decide between sucking cock or holding her husband's face to her cunt. I moved back to sit back on my chair.

It was a white cock... finally. Fannie did a little hands up "okay" towards to me as she looked at her next adventure. It might be an adventure. It looked a little bigger than the black guy's cocks, temporarily running that rumor. She took him in hand and began her magic. It seemed a little dull though with the cock not being black, not that it seemed any differed to Fannie.

I had wondered about her size limits. The extra inch in length and a little extra width wasn't a problem. After a few pumps with the head in her mouth she pushed and took him easily into her throat. It was a throat fuck after that with the guy jammed into the wall and and my wife taking him deep which I timed at 12 minutes. She looked towards me to be sure I knew she was making him cum in her mouth.

She swallowed hard and took him right back down her throat. The guy's prostate must have done a rain dance because 5 minutes later Fannie had sucked another load into her mouth. I watched his cock withdraw through the wall and Fannie work the cum around in her mouth, then showing me it was another good sized load. I had to admire the guy and Fannie too, as she swallowed another load.

After hearing the door open and close my wife picked up the XL Styrofoam cup and slurped down the last of her Dr. Pepper. I handed her my still half full Diet Pepsi knowing she was going to need it more than me.

Traffic was picking up. We could hear footsteps in the hall and sometimes it was another door that was opening and closing. Some other woman must be in the middle booth.

By 5 o'clock it was slow again. My wife had, by then, eight different cocks in her mouth, sucked them, throat fucked them, and devoured their cum. We decided to take a break as the place went dead again. We talked to Abby on the way out.

"Hey girl! You are getting rave reviews back there. The men are very, very pleased. Are you coming back?"

I didn't know the answer. I looked at Abby and Fannie both.

"Yeah, sure. Wouldn't miss it for the world. We need to refill our drinks and get something to eat. Coming back? Yes!"

"I noticed someone must have been working another booth." I said.

"The middle booth was Gloria. She's almost my age. Her husband goes to visit his mother on Saturday afternoons. She comes in here and sucks a few cocks, then heads back home. The front booth was some young girl and her boyfriend. She thought she was all it and gagged on the first two cocks, actually threw up with the second one, and ran crying out of here."

"So, we have a woman named Gloria in a glory hole?" I countered.

"Yes, by her name you'd think she was born for it." Our private joke, Abby added.

As we got to the door Abby hollered that Fannie would probably have a couple of men waiting when we got back.

We walked hand in hand to Arby's. Me, and Fannie, and that flowered dress with nothing underneath. The chicken sandwiches we also on sale. The curly fries were a little over priced for what you get. I don't know how the chicken settled over all that sperm my wife had swallowed, but she seemed to handle it without bother.

As we were sitting at the table eating I was thinking about never going out with Fannie naked under a dress before. I thought about my face in her cunt and playing with those titties, which gave me a hardon. Then I recounted how in about three hour's time she had sucked the cum from eight cocks and swallowed the seed. I just assumed she was having fun. It was her obsession, not some kind of dare.

"Are you sure want to go back?"

She gave me a solemn look.

"Do you want to beat me up and throw me in the trunk?" Her expression didn't change.

"No, of course not. I'd never do anything to you."

"Well, then. It looks like we're going back. If you want you can stay in the motel. I can go alone."

She still didn't laugh. I still think she should have laughed.

We got fresh drinks and hurried toward and in the door at the Adult store. There were more people in the store part. Abby called out to Fannie that she had people waiting. We walked past two men in the hall that looked like they might have been at a wedding, then a third guy in an Hawaiian shirt that looked like he was... well, he looked like he was there to get his cock sucked.

Fannie would be the only female on duty, if you call it duty. It was a different feel seeing the men before their cock went through the slot. Fannie said hello to each as we passed by. We went back to the same back room.

Before my wife got her dress off and hung on a hook both doors to the adjoining rooms clattered open and closed. Fannie was back in her new found element. She stroked each new cock at the same time, Then would take turns with sucking them into her mouth. I could see she was taking on the two wedding attendees by the fabric of their pants. One cock was about seven inches, the other probably under five.

Seven inch guy went down her throat first. In just a few minutes my wife was showing me cum on her tongue and swallowing, Five inch guy lasted a little longer. Fannie kept her nose in his pubic hair until she was showing load number ten in her mouth and swallowing.

Hawaiian shirt guy was in place before five inch guy cleared and another black cock came through the opposite hole. Both were throat fucked. Eleven and twelve were both swallowed and seasoning that chicken sandwich she had for supper.

We hit a quiet spell. The other rooms for women seemed to be occupied, so we were splitting the crowd even as foot traffic picked up.

After about fifteen minutes of no action Fannie put her feet up on the stool and spread her legs, opening her cunt. She didn't ask me to eat her pussy or to fuck her. One hand moved to her wet cunt and started to explore. Two fingers went in and pushed in and out as far up as she could get them. All this time she stared directly at me.

Her fingers moved swiftly and her cunt was flowing. The other hand began playing with her tits, working the nipples. Still staring blankly at me she began to cum with great intensity. Gasping for breath she reached for a paper towel, wiped her soaked cunt, and tossed the towel into the trash. Still not saying a word.

Another few minutes went by and at last she spoke after looking into both slots to see if anyone was there.

"It's looks like cock number thirteen might be bad luck."

"Do you want to go home?"

"No, use my phone to record the next ones."

In a few minutes we heard a shuffle, then someone enter the room against the back wall. I was looking down at her phone to see if I was ready to record when I heard my wife say, "Jesus!"

I looked up to see what had to be twelve inches of hard black cock poking into the room. Fannie put a hand around it and began kissing and licking the head, then the shaft. When she got the head and part of it's length in her mouth there was still more left than any of the others had to offer to begin with.

I was watching intently and calculating in my mind if she could handle the size. This guy was a little bigger around. It was the length that was more than the others. Then my wife put my mind at ease. It looked like a bit of a struggle, but from the amount now still exposed Fannie was taking it down her throat. With about four inches to go she started back up. I was thinking the guy was about to cum and she wanted his black seed in her mouth.

Maybe she just needed a breath, because she started shoving him back down. Using little strokes she worked it all the way down with her nose against his groin. Continuing the short strokes she was fucking him with her throat. Fannie worked back up and jacked him off with his dick in her mouth wanting his cum.

It became a game between the two of them until she went down on him in one quick stoke and held him there. Then all the way back up and all the way back down several times in uninterrupted strokes.

When she paused with the head in her mouth I could see her struggle with his load. I saw her swallow and still leak a little down her chin and onto her tits. She finished with just her lips over his cock slit with still a mouth full of cum to show me and swallow.

We heard the guy leave and close the door behind him. My wife looked into both slits to find no other hard cock coming at her. She looked to me.

"I'll probably never get another chance like that. I should have fucked him. Can you imagine all that cum shot up inside my cunt and working through my cervix?"

"No, not hardly the same as sucking some anonymous guy's cock!" I protested.

When a woman mentions something she's going to do it. I should have known when I went along with her glory hole idea that it wouldn't be the end of it. Now she was wanting another man's cock in her and probably a black one.

"What do you mean it's not the same?" She retorted. "I suck a cock, take it down my throat, I swallow his cum. I fuck a guy, he shoves his cock up my cunt, we fuck for while, he shoots his load in me. We're done! Same thing!"

Women's logic. Try to tell your wife that you fucked someone you didn't really know. You shoved your cock in her, you fucked for a while, and you shot a load of cum in her. Same thing? She's not going to think so.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers