Wife Fannie does the Glory Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think you are thinking this through." I answered. "We decided no more kids and I was the one that got my testicles severed. Not you. You're still fertile! No harm done? You could get pregnant."

"I need to get back on the pill if I'm going to fuck other guys."

"Who said you are fucking other guys?"

"I think it was me. Yes, it sounded like it was me! "I'm going to be fucking other guys! Yes, that was me!"

"You'll have to wait a month for the pill to be safe. Do you even know when you can get pregnant?"

"I didn't even think about fucking until I saw the variety. With you fixed and me being your little Mormon wife I didn't even think about the days I'd be ovulating or even when my period would start." She paused to think. "I think I'm safe... but, probably not, Yeah, fuck, probably not!"

Then she looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. "What the fuck! If I see the right one we can stop at a drug store on the way home and pick up some Plan B. You know what Plan B is, don't you?"

"Sure, it's on the news a lot."

The door rattled and closed. Matter of fact both doors rattled and closed. Two white cocks appeared. Being white and pretty ordinary in size I was sure my wife wouldn't fuck either one of them. She went after the first one through and drained his balls into her mouth in about 2 minutes. Most of that time was in her throat, so I could see the problem with holding it.

She showed me the cum in her mouth from #14 and swallowed. With #15 it took a few minutes more. Before he left #16 was jacking off into the hole waiting to be enveloped by a set of lips.

Things were happening pretty fast. Number twenty got swallowed just before nine. Twenty-one, twenty-two, sucked, throated, and swallowed. My wife was moving from one to the next. To be honest we were thinking she would suck six or eight, definitely less than ten. Things added up fast.

Then it happen. Number 23 came through the wall big, long, and black. Pretty much a twin for the one she lamented letting get away. She took the head in her mouth, gave it a few sucks and down her throat it went. She only did it a couple of times because she didn't want this one going off quickly.

I was leaning against the wall trying to get it all on video. I got a throat bulge when he went down her throat and caught the size of him when Fannie pulled off. She stood up and rubbed his cock head between her cunt lips. She got him angled upward and took him in her cunt. One thing about Fannie's hot cunt, she wasn't going to need any lube. She pushed towards the wall, taking about an inch per stroke.

My wife was fucking a black man, cheating right in front of me, breaking our vows. I wasn't expecting her to take it all. Fucking a stranger through a wall takes some adjustments. She had about ten inches in her. More than I could have imagined, more than I could ever give her. I had the phone between her knees. The video screen showed a good view of her taking him up her cunt.

Fannie nudged me out of the way and turned around to back into him and fucked her ass to the wall. She held herself there and let him fuck her. I could getting enough of a shot to show him fucking into her, but she was to to the wall not wanting to missing anything he had to give her.

I sat back on my chair and videoed my wife getting black fucked. It didn't seem that long, but afterward the video showed him fucking her like that for 18 minutes.

She went over the edge when he sent his black seed into her. It hit her with an orgasm that buckled her knees. When the last of his length came out of her a huge puddle of cum splattered to the floor. She regained her balance to face me. With her feet apart his seed gushed from her cunt. She cupped her hand to catch some of it and lifted it to her lips for an official cum swallow. She backed up and bent over to show me she still had seed oozing from her cunt.

Twenty-four and #25 were duly sucked, throated, and swallowed. We were talking about leaving when #26 appeared with another fair size cock. It was probably not like the one she fucked, but at least 8 inches. The key point being that it was black. She kissed, licked, sucked, and throated him before standing up facing the wall and guiding the head of his black cock into her married cunt.

It was either too much for him or he had somewhere else to be. After about three minutes his seed was leaking around his cock and out from her cunt. Knowing she had his cum inside her she dropped to her knees and sucked away anything that was left of their coupling from his cock.. As he stepped away my wife showed me she had still got some of his sperm in her mouth and swallowed it.

What she hadn't noticed with her determination to fuck the next black was that another had appeared in the other slot and almost exactly the same time. They must have came in together. Another black guy with a large black cock.

A tired looking wife of mine was reenergized. Twenty seven got the same royal treatment as it ended up with her facing the wall and guiding his cock up her sudden busy cunt. He was stroking into her and she was wiggling back at him. This guy was bigger enough no cum was leaking around his shaft. My wife was feeling his cum inside her well up her cunt. The stranger let his cock slip out. Fannie dropped to her knees to try to suck him. Cleaning cum off his cock and balls she had another mouthful, showed me, and swallowed.

Fannie seemed a little stunned and confused. I needed to get her back to the motel. When we stepped out into the hallway there were two women waiting for a stall and several men waiting in line.

The night air felt good rather than the smell of sweat and semen. Anyone looking at her condition would know she was a glory hole wife. As we approached the motel she asked how many men she had sucked and swallowed.

"I have no idea how many loads I swallowed. I know it was a lot."

"It was twenty-seven." She doubted me. "It was 27. Trust me, I know. You were in there 8 hours except for our dinner break.

Fannie got into the shower while I hurried next door to get XL drinks and gas station roller dogs. She found it funny that I got her hot dogs. We ate and talked a few minutes.

"I was wondering why that when you found a cock you wanted to fuck it was always a black one."

"There were a couple of white ones I would have fucked earlier, but you didn't tell me it was okay."

"When did I tell you it was okay to fuck the black guy?"

"Honey, I rubbed his cock between my cunt lips, took the head inside me and then fucked the most of his length up my cunt and then letting him fill me with his seed. You didn't say a word. I'd think that would be you saying fucking him met with your approval."

I went to respond and saw that she had fallen asleep. I'd admit that she had a big day. Right after midnight she woke me up. I asked her what was wrong.

"We have to go back to the glory hole. I'm going to fuck a white stranger's cock. An anonymous fuck!"

I might have grumbled a little. We got fresh drinks and she marched me down the street and past the night shift clerk.

"Didn't get enough before?"

Fannie kept on marching as she gave the old fart the finger. Two men were waiting outside the far back room. When they saw my wife enter into the middle one they came to her and entered the adjoining booths.

She wasn't showing any fatigue for it being after midnight. She enthusiastically gave each the suck, throat, cum, and swallow.

"How was that?"

"You didn't fuck either one of them. The last one had a big cock on him, too."

"Being white had nothing to do with it. I saw them in the hallway so they were not anonymous. I knew what they looked like. The one was downright creepy."

"I imagine if you could see them they would all be downright creepy." I countered.

There was a little pause in the action.

"When we watched the internet videos and they show that some woman swallowed 25 or 30 loads I always thought it was editing and the swallowing was over several nights. And, look at us. That was #28 and #29. Am I right? The next guy is 30 for us?"

"Well, actually for you. I'm not sucking or fucking anything."

It was my turn to get the finger. My wife was fingering herself. She was starting to heat up.

Number thirty was a black guy, not huge, but huge by Mormon standards. Fannie sucked, took him down her throat, then stood up and guided his cock into her cunt. It was a short few minutes when his black seed came rolling out of her snatch. She got her hand under herself and salvage most of the load, sucked it into her mouth, showed me and swallowed.

She did a little curtsey bow toward as the door closed behind him and gave me a look.

"Hey, it's not my fault he wasn't white!"

The next guy was white, but he had a four inch cock that didn't exactly burst into the room. Fannie duly sucked him and swallowed.

"There wasn't much to try to swallow. He must have been a Mormon. Hey, number 31, Baby!" Fannie was beginning to keep score.

She was in a good mood. Nothing makes her happy like a tummy full of cum. As things calmed in the hallway we could hear the foot traffic go past us to the end rooms. My wife was getting edgy and began to finger her cunt again. She's pretty impressive when she gets herself off. Her movements make her move like a fuck puppet, like someone else was pulling the strings.

My wife sucked, throated, and swallowed an average black guy and announced #35.

A few minutes later it was 1:45 A.M. Just 15 minutes until closing. We elected to leave. Fannie dropped her dress down over her shoulders and out of the booth we went. The old bastard aggravated my wife again by telling her that they open at noon on Sunday.

Noon was when we got out of bed. The events of the previous adventure seemed to weigh on Fannie. She was quiet and withdrawn.

"Are you okay there, Frans? You seem a little down."

"I let it get way out of control. I should have sucked and swallowed a few and had you take me home."

"Maybe you got it out of your system."

"I don't know. I probably shouldn't have fucked anybody. I think I'm probably pregnant. We need to get some morning after pill on the way home. Then I'm going on the pill in case we decide to do this again."

There it was! Women point of thought... I shouldn't have done it, but I'm definitely doing it again.

"Let me take you to a nice lunch. Something other than hot dogs."

"Okay, let's stop by the shop. See if Abby's working."

We had packed an overnight bag. Fannie put on a fresh dress. We drove to what my wife was affectionately calling "the shop". We parked out front, went inside. It was almost one o'clock. There were a few customers in the store part. Two men hung around the front looking like they we either going to rob the place or were waiting for a glory hole blowjob. They were seriously checking out my wife.

Abby and Fannie were chattering on like sisters which led to:

"Hubby is not happy. I fucked 4 guys and they were black. He wondered why I didn't fuck a white guy."

"Well, given the choice... " Abby laughed. "There aren't any girls back there."

Abby called the two lurking men over to the counter.

"This gal is looking for a big dick to fuck. Does either one of you have a big one for her?"

They both gawked at her and claimed that they both did.

"If you are lying I'll ban you for life."

It wasn't like I wasn't standing there being ignored. My wife swayed her ass as she led them to the back. She slipped off her dress and waiting for some cock to come through the slot. We didn't know which cock belonged to which. Fannie looked them over. One was made 9 inches, a big cock. The other bigger than average, about 7 inches.

Fannie looked at me and pointed at the 9 incher. "I'm fucking that one!"

Then she gave me a "what the hell" look. "I'm fucking that one, too."

My wife handled them well. She sucked and throated the big guy then stepped to him and wiggled his cock up her cunt. It ended with him softening after cumming inside her and plopping out, unleashing a reasonable load of seed. She grabbed his cock and cleaned their juices off it and salvaged part of what escaped her cunt. I got to see the mouth full of cum and watch her swallow.

When it came to fucking the smaller guy she couldn't get much past his head into her so she bent over and mashed her pussy against the wall and let him fuck her from behind. She got a big surge out of her cunt when the guy pulled out and captured it in her hand to be swallowed.

With a triumphant look she asked me, "Good enough for you?"

"I guess that will do." Then I pointed behind her.

A big black cock was protruding through the slot. And, across the other side, yet another. My little bride did a double take in both directions and looked back at me.

"They must have come in together. "My wife giggled "We might be getting home a little late this evening."

She wasn't sure which one to go to first. Both met her preferences: big and black.

There was no question. I wanted her to fuck both of them. I realized that I had been led into this one step at a time by an evil, conniving slut. I hated her for what she was doing to our marriage and our family. Four little kids at and their mother is a cocksucking, cum swallowing whore.

She did look good doing it though. Would good versus evil offset each other? I watched her take the black cock down her throat. Fannie was the one doing the deeds, but I was the one getting fucked.

My weakness was being shown. My wife was facing the wall, sliding down on a cock that had four inches on me. I could tell Fannie could feel the black seed spurting deeply into her cunt. The cunt promised to me. It sure wasn't forsaking all others. Some how there was room inside her as she took the big cock to the root. Cum was leaking. She was having her second orgasm on his blackness.

Fannie turned towards me for me to watch his black seed leak from her. She caught some of it as the leakage slowed and took it into her mouth, showed it to me and swallowed.

Then she moved on to the next and fucked him with the full treatment.

"We can get something to eat and be home in two hours, right?"

"I guess."

"We can stay another hour or so then." She eyed the slots hoping for another big one. No one came. Every few minutes she'd dab some cum out of her cunt with a paper towel. You could see the frustration grow, I thought she was going to explode.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Maybe after we've been home a few days."

The hour and a half got her two encounters with white men. No big cock to fuck. just suck, throat, cum in mouth for me to see and swallow.

We told Abby goodbye at the counter.

"The guys really loved you. Hurry back and do it again soon."

I aimed the car towards the Interstate. We got into a better part of town. Fannie was sitting up and leaning forward.

"When I think about it and how I'm feeling I think one of those guys I fucked knocked me up. Like I had said, with your vasectomy I never really tracked when I'm fertile. It felt like some of those black guys were firing their seed directly into my womb."

"God, let's hope not!"

"We need to hit a drug store and pick up some morning after pills."

We saw a place as we got to the interstate. I sat in the car.

"Come on! We got pregnant together we can buy the pills together."

She was wearing a summer dress with nothing underneath. I was proud of her. The idea that I was in the same room with her didn't mean we got pregnant together when I wasn't any of the guys fucking her. I'm sure it made sense to my wayward wife.

"I better go with you so you don't fuck somebody else."

There were a few choices.

"Look, Honey. This one works for up to 5 days after unprotected sex."

"The other one is three. Why wait for 5 days?"

"We have no idea who's sperm got to me. It would fun to carry his kid until the middle of the week."

The logic of a woman. She insisted on the 5-day brand. It needed a prescription. The Pharmacist wrote it.

There was a steak house a couple of doors over. Time for a regular meal. With it being still before 4 o'clock we got fed pretty quickly and we on the way home to pick up our kids. The ones I helped her make. We were excited to see them. I gagged a little when I saw my wife kiss them with that mouth of hers.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Fannie went to work as usual. Wednesday night was when she planned to use the morning after, after 4 mornings. Two things weighed on my mind. She was making plans for her mom to watch the kids in 3 weeks for us. She had already called her doctor and was going on the pill after her period.

The second thing was her going on and on about being bred by a stranger. It being 5 years since my vasectomy and she said it felt good to be pregnant.

I decided to help her out. I made my own little drug store purchase. Pain relief that looked like a 5th day morning after pill. Imagine my glee while watching her pop an aspirin to end her nameless pregnancy.

"Let's hope we are doing this again soon!" She was way too cheerful.

It was a week later before I fucked her. I think the big black cocks had made a lasting impression on her. My hardon no longer bumped the end of her cunt and it remained a little loose. That was one part of her that went black and didn't go back.

My wife's period usually started on the weekend. On the weekend it was supposed to start it didn't.

"Oh, fuck! My period should have started and it didn't." It was a panicked Tuesday morning for Fannie.

I was laughing on the inside, faking worry on the outside.

"I'll pickup up a pregnancy kit on the way to work."

By 9:30 I had the phone call. Enjoy your pregnancy bitch!