Wife Finds a Fix in Lockdown

Story Info
A frustrated wife finds new lover in lockdown.
1.2k words
2.8
23.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we begin, I want to tell you about us. I'm Sahil - 26, Indian male from Pune - Wheatish complexion, a little belly with some packed muscle, and hairy body as most Indian males. Me and my wife got married after a long date period of 4 years. My wife Isha is a ravishing beauty according to my friends (I overheard them talking) - 25, 32C-28-34, fair complexion.

It was the end of March. Lockdown had made us stay at home longer than we intended.

I am an avid smoker, and the lockdown had made me smoke a hell lot. My wife on the other hand exercised and was always clean and presentable. Her sexual drive was at it's optimum.

Being never dated anyone else, we had only been with each other in bed.

After a long day, after doing her daily chores, she thought to get a little dirty.

As usual I was smoking in the room reading my articles. As the living room had our house help Ramu cleaning the floor, Isha quickly hopped into the balcony hoping to have a quick change.

As she got rid of her top, she had a quick look around to see if her mission is going well.

But to her surprise, our neighbour Anand - a well built, 6ft2' man was ogling at her from the window. As quickly ran inside. This had got her heart pumping. A man had seen her without her top. That made her wet.

She came inside, put on her lingerie and entered the room. She asked me if I would take her right now.

She made me stand and pushed my pants down to the ground while I was still smoking.

But to her surprise, I was all flaccid down there.

"I think you cannot make it stand anymore Sahil! I had told you to stop smoking!"

"I don't think so my smoking has to do anything with my impotency!"

"You are a selfish man! I have been loyal to you and I can basically see my sex life fading away if it stays so!"

"Then go do whatever you want to uplift it!"

"Ugh! I didn't mean that! I was talking about the cigarettes!"

"Whatever, let's try tonight. I'm going out to refill my cigarettes."

Annoyed, Isha went to the balcony. Her sexual energy was rising.

She did something nobody ever thought she'd do.

She shouted at Anand in the neighbouring house.

"Anand do you have problems getting it hard for your wife?"

Anand was startled. He saw Isha standing there in lingerie, her beautiful fair bossom rightly hanging from the strings of her bra.

He replied, "I won't have any problems getting it hard for you Mrs.Isha!"

She smiled and ran inside.

Night

It was late night and I wasn't home yet. Isha being desperate to be fucked, planned to spice things up.

She lit all the candles in the house, put nice aroma in the house. She then went to bedroom, wore her sluttiest lingerie - a red two piece which barely covered her assets.

She laid on the bed with her ass up in the air, and tied herself - hands, legs, eyes.

Before blinding the eyes, she texted me saying "Come home soon, my love mount awaits you. The door key is under the mat."

I was having a smoke downstairs with a few society friends including Anand. I was showing him the photos of the latest strain he has been smoking on his phone. A notification popped and Anand happened to have the phone.

Suddenly a pool of thoughts started going around in his mind. He asked me to give him a packet as well from his house. So we went up.

The door was open, I was surprised to see that as Ramu kaka had already gone home long back.

As soon as we entered the living room, Anand punched me so hard my nose started bleeding.

The next thing I know, I was lying down in my own bedroom. I gained consciousness.

Anand was standing in front of me without his shirt. This is the first time I saw him shirtless. He was a huge hunk. A well defined chiseled body, curly hair all over his chest and armpits, going all the way down inside his pants.

To my shock I saw Isha lying down without her panties! She had no clue what was happening.

Anand went to her ear and said "Surprise baby!"

Isha was shocked to hear Anand's voice and shouted in surprise!

"You wanted me to get it hard for wife's didn't you naughty girl?"

"well, I didn't mean that Anand, oh this is so embarrassing, you shouldn't see me like this!"

"Accha, now you are ashamed, I know your husband cannot satisfy you with his smoked out tiny dick!"

"I'll give you a deal. If you can make his tiny cock hard and twitch, I won't interfere and let you two fuck in front of me."

"However, if this cunt fails to salute a beauty like you, I shall ravish you with my iron pumping rod! Down with the pants you smoked chicken!"

I had no option but to drop down my pants. He gave a huge laugh when he saw me.

"This peanut is what you are putting up your gorgeous pussy? Well that means most of you is still unfucked!"

Isha got down to her knees in attempt to get me hard. Anand removed her bra and set those huge tits out.

"what a rack you have here Isha, those nipples need to be sucked daily, time and again!:

Anand saw at me and my dick - still flaccid, not a twitch.

"Well baby, I don't think so Mr.Peanut is going to come back to life."

Saying this he let out his huge cock slapping her face with it! Isha had never seen such a huge dick! - let along a well circumcised one.

Seeing that made her go in frenzy! Anand took one hold of her and went straight for the wet pussy, entering her with one big thrust!

Her whole body twitched as she was being really fucked for the first time in her life.

Her eyeballs went white as Anand rammed her pussy with his iron rod.

While fucking her, he gave a glance towards me. I was getting hard.

"Oh so you are a little cuck, aren't you little boy? you like your wife being fucked by a real man?"

I let out a silent "yes sir .. "

Hearing this just made him crazy. He told Isha to start licking him as he fucks her.

He slapped her boobs hard and told her to lick him all over his chest and armpits till they get drenching wet, and so started her work.

The next half hour was spent in Isha licking him - first the chest hair, then the dirty armpits - each hair from it, and then she was told to go on to the ass to clean it up.

All this time, she was being fucked by his cock and his mighty hands.

After a long fucking session, he came near me and slapped my cock. He lit a cigarette from my packet and touched it on my nipples! I shouted in pain!

"This is what you get cuck, clean up your whore. I've told others in the society as well, they'll come from tomorrow. And yes, keep the cigarettes stocked and your panties on little cuck princess!"

Saying this he clicked some photos of Isha covered in his cum.