Wife Finds Her Dominant Ex

Story Info
Wife meets her dominant ex and cannot say no.
1.4k words
4.33
14.5k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben and Cassie had been lovers before Cassie moved abroad. They had been young but the relationship had been very strong until then. Cassie had got married abroad but had recently moved back into the area. She had thought about contacting Ben but felt it would be going behind her husband's back. Their marriage was good but she had never forgotten the intense attraction that she and Ben had enjoyed or the submissiveness that Ben had always brought out in her. She had tried so hard to replicate the submissiveness with her husband but it had just not worked for either of them.

When their eyes met in the pub they both felt the electricity instantly. They both immediately left their groups of friends and moved to the bar to talk. On certain levels it was as if the previous seven years had not happened. They discussed what they had been doing but also found themselves reminiscing about their time together. Ben said he would like to meet up, as he wanted to put a proposal to Cassie. She was very reluctant but he persuaded her that he would put no pressure on her to do anything she did not want to. They agreed to meet in a restaurant of his choosing the following Wednesday evening when she was due to be out with the girls.

She felt like a schoolgirl preparing for a date. She felt guilty but was frightened at how excited she was. By the time she walked into the restaurant her heart rate was up and her mouth was dry. They made small talk until they had ordered their food and their drinks had been delivered. With her heart in her mouth she asked him.

"You said you wanted to put a proposal to me. I am nervous to ask, as you know I am married and do not wish to do anything to hurt that."

"I do not wish to damage your marriage. I am not looking for our relationship to be anything other than sexual."

"How would having a sexual relationship with you not damage my marriage?"

"Let me finish and try and explain before you answer. You said that you missed being submissive and that it was putting a strain on your marriage. If you fulfilled your submissive needs with me it might well help your marriage. I would not ask for any romantic involvement in fact in my experience it makes a sub/dom relationship more difficult. I propose that we meet occasionally and that you are totally submissive. If at any time you want to stop you only have to say. I will promise that I will stop immediately and will leave your life completely."

"My god that is a lot to take in, in one go. If anybody else said what you just did I would slap him or her hard. When you say it I just want to melt and do whatever you ask. I cannot possibly agree to letting you dominating me."

"I hear your words but your eyes and your body seem to be saying the opposite. I am going to tell you what you are going to do right now. If you either take too long to agree or refuse I will get up and walk right out of your life. All you have to do is keep being submissive until you no longer want to be. Now you will take your panties off and give them to me."

It was as if he had slapped her hard across face. She surveyed the restaurant and realized that no one could currently see her and there was only a very small area that could see their table. The tablecloth also offered some protection. Suddenly, she shuddered, as she understood that she was actually considering doing as he said. She looked closely at him to make sure he was not teasing her. His look back at her took her back to their previous life and she knew she wanted to do whatever he told her to.

Her dress was short which allowed her to reach under it and grab her panties with both hands. She kept eye contact with him even as she slipped them over her feet. He held his hand out as she straightened up and it was not until she heard a nervous cough to her left that she realized that the waiter had returned. She had her panties in her hand and was giving it to Ben as the waiter put her starter in front of her. What could be more embarrassing?

"Oh I am sorry eh Peter isn't it? The lady was a little uncomfortable so I suggested she slipped these off."

Saying this he inspected the panties paying special attention to the crotch. Now she knew what could be more embarrassing. She had been fully aware of being very excited but had not realized how wet her pussy had become. He played his finger along the wet gusset and smiled. When Cassie looked at the young waiter his face was bright red and he was unable to look her in the face. He finished serving the starters and rushed away.

"My god that was the most embarrassing humiliating moment of my life. I don't know why I am still here."

"You are here because it was also one of the most sexually exciting moments of your life. When was the last time you were this excited with your husband? Tell me if I am wrong, just how excited are you?"

"You know the answer. I know the answer. I am more alive, more aroused, more excited than I have been in years. Yes since we were together years ago. Are you going to fuck me?"

"You have forgotten that you are to do what I tell you to. I decide what happens next. Now that you have finished your starter you will get under the table and be re-introduced to my prick. The tablecloth will hide you but you are not to stop unless I tell you to by tapping on your head. Is that clear?"

"Yes that is clear."

It wasn't until she was under the table and unzipping him that she realized that she was just about to do something she had always declined from doing for her husband. As she took his surprising large cock into her mouth she felt a shock pass right through her body. Her whole body was buzzing and she was now tuned into the fact that her pussy was wetter than ever.

"Oh yes Peter I am sure the lady would appreciate a hand under the table."

Now her head spun. Did Ben just invite the waiter to discover what she was doing under the table? She soon had it confirmed as a hand slipped between her open legs and the middle finger found her clit. The angle of the hand felt awkward until the thumb effortlessly slipped into her pussy and probably quite by accident found her g-spot. Was this boy a very experienced or had he just hit the jackpot.

Ben felt the change in her body as she gasped at the contact before resuming taking his cock deep in her hot mouth. The thought of what was happening under the table filled Ben with excitement and he knew if he wished he could paint the back of Cassie's throat. He thought about prolonging his pleasure but decided not to and exploded into her mouth.

His orgasm took her by surprise, as he seemed to have suggested that he would stop her before cumming. She was shocked to the core as the hand between her legs was also removed. She had been all ready to orgasm now she was being ushered out from under the table. The waiter was red faced again but now he had a very satisfied smile on his face.

"I have never needed an orgasm quite as badly as I do right now."

"I am sure you do. This is however a lesson in submission. When you go home tonight you will give your husband the best fuck he has ever had. Next time we meet you will tell me all about it. You not only have my permission to orgasm but you will orgasm thinking of me fucking your bottom."

Of all the orders he had given her that evening this was the one she complied with both most willingly and most completely. Maybe being dominated by Ben might add the much needed spice to the marriage.