Wife Finds Husband's Lace Panty Stash

Story Info
Wife finds husband's panties and takes control.
1.8k words
4.08
31.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Judge60
Judge60
30 Followers

Note to the Reader - This story explores a man's need to wear lingerie, specifically, lace panties, while masturbating. This is the normal beginning of a feminization process. The story also has strong overtones of female dominance and control or better known as, "Femdom". Bisexuality is also on display in this story as well as possible MMF and CFNM experiences. The husband is a true sexual submissive here, and importantly, is NOT Gay. If these are not subjects that interest to you, READ NO FURTHER!

CAROL: "Steve, come back to the bedroom with me."

STEVE: "Sure, hon, be there in 2 secs."

(hmmm, he wonders what this could be about.)

(Once in the Master Bedroom, Carol lays down on their king-size bed and stays fully clothed while Steve stands at the foot of the bed.)

CAROL: "Ok, I want you to strip for me and put your clothes on the cushions over there. Leave your underwear on. In fact, go into your closet and put on one of the new red lace pair you have hidden in your second drawer.

You didn't know I knew about them, did you? You should know by now that I know most everything there is to know about you. The panties took me a bit by surprise, however."

(I had found them earlier that morning quite by accident when I opened Steve's underwear drawer in search of something for him to wear for the masturbation session I was planning for later that day.)

"In fact, bring all your new panties out here and lay them out on the bed. We're going to have a little fashion show."

(Steve goes and comes back with 15-18 pair of Men's Panties, mostly Lace and Satin, in a variety of colors.)

CAROL: "Steve, why haven't you told me about this panty fetish? How long have you had it?"

STEVE: "I'm sorry, Carol, I honestly planned to discuss this with you sooner. It just never seemed to be the right time. It has just kind of resurfaced over the last year. I have always had an underwear fetish as you know.

As masturbation is playing a bigger role in our sex life these days for some reason, I keep looking for things that will help me get over the "orgasm edge".

I know you think it happens quicker and better using nothing, no props or sex aids of any kind, but I seem to need some additional help. At first, I just started to think more about cumming in women's lingerie panties, not plain panties, but fancy, sexy ones.

And just so you know, I would never use yours without your permission, and I haven't - despite being seriously tempted a few times. I think I did use a pair of my sister's panties once when I was a teenager, but that's it for real experiences with panties.

As I have thought back about this, I think the panty fetish may have started back when I was a little kid and my mother allowed me to watch her change clothes before my Dad would get home from work. She always said she wanted to look nice when he came through the door. I remember her putting on a garter belt and stockings, and she always had a nice bra and nice panties on too. It's funny, I remember this happening frequently as a little kid of 6 or 7 but nothing after that. So that probably is the source.

So, to indulge in this fantasy and give it life, I did a search on the internet for lace panties. Well, to my surprise, they now make quite a variety for Men. All the men's exotic underwear sites are carrying them, so one horny day, the fantasy got the best of me, and I ordered what you see here. I like them. For some reason they make me feel good, make me feel sexy! I am starting to develop some pretty interesting fantasies involving sexy "Man Panties" that I think will help me in achieving a quicker, more powerful orgasm too.

So, that's it.

Any questions?

How do you feel about me wearing Panties?

Do you really want a fashion show now?"

CAROL: "As for the fashion show, it's an absolute yes. Put one pair on at a time, turn on the big light and then walk over to the center of the room, and do a slow twirl for me. While you are changing, I do have a couple questions that come to mind:

1. Would you still like to try on a pair of my panties and masturbate in them while I watched you?

2. Have you ever stolen any panties from anyone? If so, who?

3. Does this fetish extend to other articles of women's clothing like stockings, garter belts, etc.

4. Would you ever want to fully dress as a woman? You know hair, makeup, etc.?

5. Last, tell me more about these things I tell you to do in your fantasies."

STEVE: "The answer to your first question is yes if it turned you on too a little to see me do that.

Next, NO I have never stolen any. I went on one "panty raid" in college, but that was it.

I don't know about any of those other clothing items either. Hmmm, maybe stockings, but that's it and, no, I have never dreamed or fantasized about going anywhere as a woman. I have no interest in that.

As far as my fantasies go, I have thought about you handing me a pair of my lace panties while we were seated in a restaurant and telling me to go to the rest room, change into them and give you my old underwear to put in your purse. Then after we finish our meal, you tell me to go into the restroom again, go to the urinal and stand far enough back that someone standing beside me can see my panties and, of course, my cock.

Occasionally, you even go further and tell me that if I'm alone in there, to make my cock hard while standing at the urinal and masturbate for at least 2 full minutes.

On other occasions, you take me to a gay bar, we sit down at the bar, order a couple drinks and you give me some of those same orders. You also asked me to pick up things from the floor for you that you have dropped intentionally so that someone might a glimpse of the top of my lace underwear when I bend over. There is more to this last one that involve some of the normal things that happen in gay restrooms, but maybe we can talk about that later."

CAROL: "OK, back to tonight's activities. Get up here on the bed, leave your panties on and lay down on your back. Now, grab your cock with your LEFT hand and see how big you can make it for me. Go ahead and put a rubber cock ring on it and use some lube too. I like seeing the lube dribble down from your hole. When you think it's as big as it will get, tell me. Also, if you feel like you are going to cum, STOP! You are to cum ONLY when I tell you too."

(Steve starts rubbing his cock inside his panties and gets hard pretty quick.)

CAROL: "OK. That looks great. Have I ever told you what a great looking cock you have? Well, you do! OK, reach into your top drawer there and get out your favorite vibrator, and a medium or large life-like dildo.

(Steve does as ordered)

CAROL: "Ok. We're going to have a cum session that will hopefully give you a 'Top 10' orgasm and one where your mind roams free; one where your fantasies come alive.

Keep rubbing your cock for me, now, and you can use your vibrator too. Rub your balls for me too. Here, better put that small towel I brought under you too. Ok, stop rubbing your cock for a minute and listen.

Now, tell me if I'm wrong here, but when you use that favorite vibe there, I think you sometimes fantasize that someone is sucking your cock. Am I right? Ok, I thought so and I'll tell you why in a minute.

Now, not including me, sometimes that person sucking your cock could be Henry from your teenage experimentation days and sometimes it might be an anonymous person. Am I still right? Ok, and this anonymous person is ALWAYS a MAN, isn't it? Uh huh, I thought so.

Oh, look down at your cock now. It's twitching inside your panties. Talking about this is turning you on, isn't it? It's OK, I'm fine with it. I know you're not gay and that it's me you will always love. So, when you use that favorite vibe of yours, you're almost always some thinking about some man sucking your cock for all he's worth, aren't you? Just some good old MAN SEX. But I think there might be even more to this fantasy. Am I right?

Sometimes, I think you might also be doing some of the sucking and swallowing? and I'm guessing you like big cocks, especially big, black cocks, don't you? I know all this, because every time we watch a bi or interracial video or talk about this subject, I can see your cock get hard in your pants and suddenly you need to adjust yourself. You always get extra hard and wet when the subject of gay sex comes up. I have even felt your cock twitch in my hand, haven't I?

Why, look at your cock right now? Is that a giant wet spot I see on your panties? Look at all that pre-cum that has already come out. Well, we can't allow that to go to waste, can we? Get that life-like dildo you got out earlier. Now, gather up all that pre-cum and coat the head of the dildo with it. You know what comes next. You are going to join the Official Cocksucker's Club tonight! Put the head of that cock into your mouth and give that cock a blowjob to be proud of. Keep coating it with that pre-cum and maybe even a little cum that is coming out of you now.

Does that cock feel good in your mouth, huh, baby?

Are you ready to really CUM hard yet?? Ok, use your vibrator and cum BIG for me NOW and CUM all over that cock you are sucking. OK, get all that cum on there and then lick and suck it perfectly clean. Mmmmmmm. You are an Official Cocksucker now for certain. You are my perfect cocksucker!

Now, tell me honestly, would you ever want to do that with a real cock?

Maybe,that's a talk for a later time. We also need to talk about that ass of yours and what we might be able to do there as well."

THE END

Judge60
Judge60
30 Followers