Wife Finds Out She is a Willing QOS Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek started to come and pulled his cock out of my mouth, I kept my mouth open and he started coming so hard that the shots of cum hit the back of throat with such force I gagged. He kept coming, filling my mouth and streaking my face and hair with what must have been 10 shots of cum. I close my lips around the head of that beautiful big black cock and sucked the last few spurts down my throat. Once he stopped cumming, I pulled his cock our and ran it all over my face, rubbing the cum all over and into my mouth as I sucked down as much cum as I could. Finally, I let go and collapsed face first on to the bed. I felt like I had run a marathon. In fact I had sort of had run a marathon, only that it was a sexual marathon. I was close to passing out. I was so exhausted I started to drift off, laying there naked in front of Hubs and these two beautiful men with cocks that were magnificent.

In the haze of the post-coital fucking and sucking and multiple orgasms, I heard Jon say, "Well Lynnie is certainly a real queen of spades now." I thought to myself, he is so right and I fell asleep as if I had been given a tranquilizer. In fact, I guess I had, two big black cock tranquilizers!

The next morning I woke up and it must have been 10 a.m. I had been moved to the other king bed in the other bedroom. I don't remember how I got there. I was dressed in my nighty but had on no underwear. I actually did not know where I was for a minute. Hubs was not there and my ass and pussy were awfully sore. I looked down at my phone and Hubs had sent a text message about an hour earlier. 'Hey Queen, I had to go with Jon to a meeting with the lawyers and accountants to straighten out a couple of details on this deal we are working on. Derek is catching a flight about 2 pm but wants to come by and say goodbye. Text him when you are up." Hubs had included Derek's number with his message.

Hmmm I thought. I don't know if I can fuck anymore because I was still so sore but I would love to say goodbye to Derek. So I texted Derek and told him to come by in an hour. He texted me back immediately and said he would. I showered and made a cup of coffee, trying to recount the night before and wake up. At about 11 a.m. There was a knock on the door. It was Derek, standing there, looking quite handsome in a golf shirt and shorts. I opened the door and invited him in. He was in the door for a minute or so, making small talk and I just looked up at him and grabbed his face and starting kissing him. He returned my kiss with passion. We slowly moved to the couch (the one that I soaked when I squirted last night) and continued making out. After making out for about 10 minutes and rubbing his cock through his pants, I said 'Derek, I am too sore to fuck, but I would love to suck your big black cock one more time!'

Derek said, "I would love you to do that too!" With that, I stripped off my sundress I had changed into leaving on just my thing panties. I ripped off Derek's shirt. I kneeled in front of him and yanked down his shorts. I slowly pulled his boxers down and that big cock slapped me across the face. I giggled and took the head into my mouth. My mouth strained to take all of him into my throat as I ran my red nails over his hard stomach and muscular thighs. I stroked his long cock with my hands and the tip of his cock seemed to be as far down my throat as I could take it. My eyes were watering as I choked on his cock's massive head. Finally, I released my mouth, gasping for deep, grateful breaths while vigorously stroking his saliva-glazed prick with my sexy red nailed fingers.

I suck his cock back into my mouth after I caught by breathe. As my head bobbed on his engorged cock, Derek reached down, pulled my blonde hair from my face and gathered my hair to the back of my head. Gripping my hair tightly, he began to direct the speed of my mouth's plunges onto his big cock. Derek then sat back on the couch and I crawled between his knees. I grabbed that big cock with both hands, licked up and down the shaft, and sucked as much of it into my mouth. I slowed my pace, savoring the feel of his huge erection in my mouth. I began giving him what Hubs likes to call a "long and slow blow". Working up and down the shaft and playing with his big balls, I made love to his cock with my mouth.

Derek said "Oh my god, you really know how to suck cock Lynnie, I can't hold out much longer."

I winked at him and while looking him directly in the eyes said 'I want you to come in mouth, I want to suck all of the cum out of you!" Again, I don't know where that came from, but I seemed to have turned a sexual corner at 48 years old. I continued to suck on him all the time looking into his eyes as I did.

Suddenly, Derek grabbed my head and shouted, "I am cumming!" I continued to stare into his eyes as I pumped his long shaft and sucked the cum out of his cock. He filled my mouth with cum and some dribbled out of my mouth onto the couch. Oh well I thought, Hubs was going to have to get it cleaned anyway! I kept swallowing as Derek kept coming, looking into his eyes the whole time. Finally, his cock gave its last spurt and I swallowed hard. I pulled his cock from my mouth and kissed the head.

Once he recovered, Derek and I chatted for a few more minutes. It was nearly noon. Derek said he had to go because his flight was at 2 pm. He gave me another deep open mouth kiss and said 'Well Lynnie, you have proved to quite the queen of spades, I hope you will keep it up and we will get another chance to do it all over again."

I replied, "Well I am so flattered that you think I am a good queen of spades. I bet you have had other white women that put me to shame! But I will definitely fuck you and Jon again if I ever get the chance."

Derek said, "Lynnie, you are hall of fame queen of spades material!" I laughed and Derek departed but not before another deep, soulful kiss.

Later that afternoon Hubs got back and met me at the pool. I was in a sexy one piece with my eyes hiding behind sunglasses as I attempted to recover from the fucking that I received the night before. Hubs sat on the chaise lounge next to me.

"Well he said, Jon and I closed that deal and it will be really good for he and Derek. Were you able to say goodbye to Derek?" he asked.

"Yes, I did. And I sucked his big black cock one more time," I whispered. I could see Hubs shutter and the front of his pants twitch from his cock getting hard.

"That's great, I can't wait to hear about it tonight when I fucking you," Hubs replied.

"No fucking tonight, I think. I need to recover. Maybe if you are good, I will suck your cock and let you cum on my face like Derek," I said. Once again, this side of me came out and I could only guess that I sexual switch had been flipped on and it was not going to be turned off anytime soon!