Wife Finds Out She is a Willing QOS Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hubs said, "Don't worry, after we watch this together, I will make sure it is deleted." I was so turned on I had to trust him and went back to sucking Derek's cock with abandon. Derek grabbed by head and started moving his hips to fuck my mouth. I dropped my hands and let Derek fuck my mouth fast and deep. I was able to relax my throat and take more of him than I ever thought I could, about 6 inches. At the same time, Jon was behind me and all of a sudden, I felt that head of his big fat cock rubbing my clit and pussy lips. His cock head pressed against my pussy lips and soon he was in, His cock was so thick, I felt like I was being stretched by a coke can, Slowly, I relaxed and Jon worked his whole cock into my pussy, stroking it in nice and slow. Pulling it all the way out and slowly working it all the way back in until he was balls deep. My eyes closed, as I couldn't believe how good that big fat cock felt stretching my pussy. Hubs was watching and recording with his camera and stroking his cock at the same time. Damn, your pussy stretched around that big black cock is the hottest thing I think I have seen, he commented as my pussy lips gripped Jon's big cock.

So as to not neglect Derek, I dove back on his big cock and started trying to deep throat him, I got to about 8 inches but could not got any more. Derek was talking dirty, telling me to suck his big black cock, and saying things like he knew I loved sucking his big cock down my throat. Jon's fucking was stretching my pussy to the limit and Derek's dirty talk was driving me wild. I never felt so wanton. I bobbed my head up and down Derek's shift with my nails massaging his big tennis ball sized balls. Derek held my hair back so Hubs could record me sucking on that big black cock. I felt like the world's hottest pornstar between these two big cocks. I took Derek's cock out of my mouth and started slapping it softly on face and licking up and down the underside. At the same time, Jon had picked up his pace and was pounding his cock into my sex with his big balls slapping on my clit, driving me wild. I was on fire. "Oh my god, fuck it's so good! Fuck me!' I yelled as I neared another orgasm as Jon pummeled my pussy without mercy. I ran my tongue up and down Derek's shaft as I worked my clit with my fingers working up to another orgasm. I shrieked as another climax hit and my body shook with an intensity that I don't know that I had ever felt. I collapsed with my head in Derek's lap and Jon kept stroking away, slowly now.

Derek laughed, "Well Jon, we have our queen of spades Lynn off to a good start. Now it is my turn to bang that hot pussy!" With that, Derek got up and pulled me on to the couch. I could hardly move. Jon's cock was still rock hard and glistened with our juices. He stroked it and looked at me with lust in his eyes. Derek got between my legs and spread them apart with his big hands. He laid the head of that 10-inch cock at my wet and sopping pussy, grabbed my legs by the ankles and pulled them wide apart.

"Ok, Lynn, slide my cock into your pussy. Tell us how else you want to be fucked tonight. Your other hand is free Lynn, work Jon's big cock." I needed no more encouragement or direction. I grabbed Derek's huge member and started working it up and down my slit, working the big cockhead over my clit. I took Jon's cock into my left hand and stroked it nice and slow, as it was slick with our juices.

I was so turned on by the way Derek and Jon took charge and told me what they wanted. I knew they wanted to hear me talk dirty and tell them how I wanted them to fuck me. It was at the same time putting me in charge and giving them license to make me their little white whore. Very erotic.

Breathlessly, I said "I want to fuck both of you at the same time, I want to suck all the cum out of your big cocks. I want my ass fucked. I want you to make me your whore tonight. You know lady in the drawing room and a whore in bed!" I couldn't believe what I had just said but it was liked a sexual motor had been turned on and I couldn't help it.

Jon said, "I think we can help you with your wishes my little white slut" and started feeding me his big cock. On calling me his little white slut both shocked me and turned me on at the same time. It was wild how these two gorgeous men were turning me into their slut. I felt a bit ashamed but I pulled back the foreskin on Jon's cock and sucked greedily on the head. Ok, you want to make me your slut, I will take what I want too.

Derek started pounding that long cock into me with hard and fast strokes. My legs were spread so far apart by Derek I thought I was being split into two as his cock slammed into me and reached depths that I couldn't have ever imagined before. I swear I could see his cock way up in my abdomen as it he ran it all the way out and all the way back in. I was having a hard time concentrating sucking on Jon's cock and could hardly breathe as my loins felt like they were on fire. I had to pull my mouth of Jon's cock so I could catch my breath. Panting heavily, I looked over at Hubs and his cock looked like it was about to burst. Clearly, he had been stroking his cock to the scene in front of him but edging and not letting himself come. His eyes were glazed over as he took in the scene in front of him with two big black cocks absolutely destroying his wife's pussy and mouth.

Derek decided to rest my legs on his muscular arms and pull my ass up off couch. He started fucking with an intensity that was remarkable for its speed and power. I looked down, Derek's ebony shaft was covered with my pussy juice, and I was creaming all over him. I had never seen such love juice come out of my pussy! Jon moved around so he was kneeling behind my head. He started feeding his cock into my mouth from that position and I stroked his big balls. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and concentrated on sucking his big cum filled balls, alternating back and forth. He laid that big fat cock across my face and I stroked it mercilessly, running my red nails up and down his thick shaft. I was so turned on from the ravenous sex I was having, I felt like I was having an out of body experience. All of a sudden Derek's cock which had been hitting my G spot and his balls slapping my asshole caused me to stiffen as if I was paralyzed. "That's it, that's the spot, fuck me, fuck me, I yelled." I started squirting copious amounts of love juice as I came and completely soaked Derek's cock and midsection. The orgasm must have lasted 3 minutes as I was alternately screaming and gasping for breath. Jon, sensing my inability to focus on sucking his cock, worked my hard nipples with his dexterous fingers, adding to my orgasmic experience.

Derek slowed his fucking and said "Whoa, Lynnie you soaked me and the couch! I hope Hubs is ready to reimburse the resort." He and Jon laughed and high fived each other as my heart rate finally started to slow down and I regained my senses. I looked over to Hubs and he was also laughing at Derek's comment.

"No problem guys, you can fuck Lynnie (I go by Lynnie sometimes) on every piece of furniture in this place if you want. If I need to pay for it, so be it!"

Derek said while still pumping his cock into my pussy, "Let's move this to the bed, we need more room to fuck Lynnie properly." With that he pulled his cock out of my on fire pussy and it was literally white with my juices and cum from pussy. Damn, I thought, that is literally something I don't think I have ever seen before. Jon helped me to my feet and assisted me walking shakily on the 4 inch stilettos to the bedroom. Derek was in front of us and he got to the bed and kneeled on it with his big cock sticking straight out with my cream all over.

"Come over here and suck my big black cock Lynnie," Derek said with authority. I got on all fours in front of Derek and slid both hands up and down his cum soaked pole. His cock glistened with my cum and I licked from base to tip and back again as Derek held my hair back out of face so he could watch me suck his cock. Jon got behind me and started working his cock back into my pussy, which was still recovering from the paralyzing orgasm that I just had. Hubs was standing by the bed, working his cock and recording the scene. Such a sexy scene I thought. Me being spit-roasted between these two big cocks as Hubs recorded it. I can't wait to see it and get off to it, I thought. I felt Jon entered me and then I felt his thumb start to work around my asshole. Oh boy I thought, I want to get ass fucked tonight but Jon's cock is so thick, I am not sure I can take it! Jon, kept working his thumb around my asshole using the juices and cum from my pussy to coat his finger. He pushed his thumb into my ass and fucked my soaking wet cunt with his big cock. He could tell that I was getting turned on as I pushed my ass back into him as he fucked my pussy.

"Do you like me playing with your ass Lynnie?" Jon said, already knowing the answer. I grunted a yes with Derek's cock filling my mouth and nodded my head up and down. "Good, because we are both going to take that beautiful ass of yours tonight!" The noises coming from my mouth let Jon and Derek know that I was in agreement with their plan!

Jon continued to wildly pummel my pussy from behind and Derek was now holding my head with a hand on either side, keeping my hair back from my face. He was fucking my mouth but not too hard to make me gag but his thrusts were tickling my tonsils and making my eyes water. I reached back with both hands and grasped my ass pulling it apart so that Jon's big fat cock could get as much access as he needed. The "reach back" move as Hubs liked to call it. He loved that move and I loved doing it!

Jon saw me reach back with both hands and pull my ass open for him to fuck me harder. "Fuck, your red nailed hands pulling your ass open for me is so fucking hot." With that, he reached down, grabbed both of my hands, pulled them back so my arms were behind me, and fucked my pussy with such force that he knocked my mouth off Derek's cock. "Yes, I love those red nails just like your husband." Jon grunted as he pounded into me. I looked over at Hubs and he just shrugged and smiled. I guess he told Jon and Derek about how he liked my nails to be red, especially when I reached back to let him fuck my ass.

Derek said 'Hey man, let me have some of that pussy again too." With that, he laid on his back, stroked his ten inches of meat, and beckoned me to ride him. In what seemed like a choreographed move, Jon stopped fucking me, picked me up as if I was a feather and held me above Derek's huge truncheon of a cock. He lowered me down on to it slowly as I held my pussy lips open to take that big fuck stick into my pussy. I grabbed the head of Derek's cock and guided into my pussy. My knees hit the bed and all of a sudden like 6 inches were already in my pussy. I flinched but relaxed and slid all the way down so I completely engulfed Derek's cock. Oh my god, I thought to myself as I slid all the way up and back down on that 10-inch cock, I was being impaled! Jon stood on the bed and offered me his slick and shiny cock. I sucked it into my mouth as if I had not eaten in a week. Riding and sucking these two big cocks was bringing me close to another raging orgasm. I could not believe the stamina of these two men as they fucked me relentlessly.

Jon slowed his fucking my mouth and said, "I want to take your ass, you ready for this big fat cock in your ass, Lynnie?" I groaned, knowing that I did but was afraid that Jon's thickness would rip me in two.

Derek encouraged Jon, "take that beautiful ass man, she can take you, I know it. She told us she wanted both of us to take her ass tonight. Just leave me some." Derek laughed at the last comment and sucked on my hard nipples as I continued to impale myself on his 10-inch member.

Jon got behind me. In another seemingly choreographed move, (I think these two studs had done this before), Derek pulled me up so my pussy came off his cock. Jon then thrust his cock into my pussy coating it with my juices and cream from the fucking both of them had been bestowing on me. Derek then slammed me back down on his cock and held me in place. Jon took his big cock and started working it around my rosebud. I was incredibly turned on and wanted that big fat cock in my ass but I was scared. I had only had Hubs and Tyler in my ass before. Jon's cock was twice as thick as either one and I just wasn't sure I could take his coke can size cock! Slowly Jon started to push that fat cock in. I tried to relax, as I knew that was the only way this was going to work and I wanted it to work. Soon Jon had worked past my sphincter and had the head of his cock in my ass. I looked back and saw Jon smiling, "The head is in Lynnie, do you want more?' I nodded yes as I could hardly talk from the incredibly full feeling I was already starting to experience as those two big cocks were in my pussy and ass at the same time. Jon said, "Ok, here goes, nice and slow." Jon then started running that big cock in my ass slowly as my anus started to relax even more to allow for this thick invader. Soon he was all the way in. "Look Lynnie, I am balls deep in your ass." I turned around, looked, and saw that he was. I nearly fainted from the sexiness of that scene.

"Jon, go ahead, start fucking my ass with that big black cock, I will tell you if you are going to hard." With that, Jon started to fuck me hard, but not too hard as Derek restarted his fucking my pussy at the same time. Jon lightly spanked my ass with his right hand as he fucked me. I like a little soft spank, especially when I am getting ass fucked and this was turning me on.

Jon said, "you like me spanking your ass as I fuck it don't you Lynnie." I told him yes and to go ahead and spank just a little harder which he did. The feeling of both cocks pounding my holes at the same time and Jon's light spanking was exhilarating. I had never been DP's before except when Hubs and I had played with a dildo and his cock in me at the same time. But it did not feel like this. I looked over at Hubs and he was recording but his cock was literally about to burst.

I motioned to Hubs "Come over here, put your cock in my mouth, I want to suck on it." Hubs did not need any more encouragement. He practically ran over, phone still in hand and put his cock in front of my face. 'Fuck my mouth," I told him and he quickly obliged. I couldn't believe how much of a slut I was acting like tonight. Derek and Jon continued to fuck me with abandon at this point and I had a hard time of keeping track of the thrusts other than knowing that my pussy and ass were on fire. I reached up and grabbed Hubs cock with my left hand. My red nails and big diamond wedding ring sparkling in the light as I ran my hand up and down his shaft as I sucked on the head. "Show me the ring," I whispered to Hubs and with that, he grabbed my head and started shooting torrents of cum down my throat. I started to choke a bit but swallowed it all. I had never seen Hubs cum so much in our 24 years of marriage. Clearly, my comment had sent him over the edge. After a couple of minutes, his orgasm subsided and he pull his cock out of my mouth. 'You like when I talk dirty don't you," I said to Hubs with a wink. Hubs couldn't talk he was so spent from his orgasm.

Jon and Derek were pounding away and I was almost to the point of not being able to hold my body up. Derek said, "Ok time for me to have some of that beautiful ass." Jon agreed and pulled his fat cock out my ass. I swear I could hear my ass make a "pop" when he took it out. Derek instructed me with a directness that I really liked at this point because I was beyond being able to make decisions. "Turn around and face Jon. Slide your ass on to my cock. Time for some reverse cowgirl anal" He and Jon laughed and on wobbly legs I turned around and did as instructed. I slid my ass down on Derek's long cock. It slipped in easily as Jon had stretched my ass so well at this point. I started to ride Derek's big cock in my ass reverse cowgirl and reached down to stroke my clit with my fingers. I felt so good and I was close to another orgasm. Jon then got between my legs and held my long legs apart. I was still wearing the strappy-heeled stilettos and Derek said "man your legs look good spread apart like that. Jon, stick your big cock in her pussy. Let's fill Lynnie up again."

Jon held my legs wide apart and I grabbed his big cock and slid it into my pussy. I was now drenched in sweat and at a breaking point. I had already had at least four orgasms but I wanted another. Jon and Derek started fucking me in unison, timing their strokes so that when Derek was all the way in my ass, Jon's cock was almost all the way out of my pussy. This alternating of my ass and pussy filled back and forth was mind blowing and the feeling was making my legs and then my whole body shake. All I could say was "fuck me, fuck me". It was like I had lost the ability to say words other than those. I reached down and worked my clit. Within 10 seconds, I came again, screaming at the top of my lungs as the orgasm racked my body from one end to the other. Derek reached my and covered my mouth as best he could "Damn woman, you are going to have the resort call the cops".

"Fuck the resort." I yelled, sex and eroticism of the experience clearly having taken over my mind at this point. At this point, we had been going at it for more than an hour. I was really out of gas and couldn't take much more of this fucking and sucking. 'Guys," I said "Your stamina is amazing but I need the both of you to come soon. I can't hold my body up any longer."

Jon said, "Ok baby, we will hold you up." With that, Jon grabbed my shoulders and in another moved that seemed incredibly well choreographed, Derek and Jon stood up with their cocks never leaving my ass or my pussy. "How about a standing DP, Lynnie, we will hold you up as we fuck the shit out of you." All I could do was hold on to Jon's neck for dear life as these two strong and beautiful men destroyed my pussy and ass at the same time. Derek held my ass as he fucked it and Jon was kissing my neck as it was thrown back against Derek's shoulder. My breathing was ragged and I thought I was about to pass out. Jon sensed this and told Derek we should get back on the bed. Carefully, without ever taking their cocks out of my fuck holes, we laid back on the bed.

I told them I couldn't take anymore. I was tapping out as they say. With that, Jon stretched my stiletto-heeled feet wide apart and said, "Ok, baby, get ready I am going to shoot my come all over you." He stroked his cock in and out of my pussy at a blinding pace as Derek held still in my ass. "Here it comes" Jon groaned and he pulled his cock out of my pussy and started rubbing his cock furiously, shooting strands of hot cum all over my stomach and breasts. He came so hard, that even a few strands of cum hit me in the face. I didn't know that a man could come so much but Jon's cum could have filled a tumbler glass! Once his finished coming, Jon slowly moved away and stood by the bed stroking his big cock.

Derek started pounding me in reverse cowgirl anal and I was simply a rag doll in his arms. I couldn't move. Derek said "I want to come on that beautiful face, I want to shoot my cum on those pretty lips and in your mouth." I was too spent to talk, so I just nodded my assent. Derek pulled out of my ass and stood on the side of the bed as I kneeled on all fours. He stroked his cock up and down for a minute and then said, "Open your mouth". I dutifully obeyed and opened my mouth as wide as I could.

"Shoot your cum in to my mouth and on to my face Derek," I whispered to Derek. "Give me all of your cum!" Again, I did not know where this had come from. I had let a few boyfriends and Hubs come on my face a few times but I wasn't a big fan of facials. Derek stuck his big cock in my mouth and fucked it for a minute or two.