All Comments on 'Wife Fucks a Stranger on TV'

by ThatJohnDoe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
My only question....

How did they balance long enough to do it? I mean my cat falls off my television set...much less two grown up adults.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
To "Excrement"

It said everything you needed to know in the title of this piece. If you don't like this kind of stuff, why the hell do you read it? Is it only so you can make your snarky comments? Or do you secretly get off on this stuff and just can't admit it to yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Lucky Stranger

I liked your stories. I would like to suggest that you use slang terms tit instead of breast, cock instead of penis etc.

flcouple4yallflcouple4yallalmost 17 years ago
Nice job!

Enjoyed the story. I like many like the voyeur writing from a husband and wife perspective. Ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my wife the slut

my wife come home every friday night with a guy to fuck while i watch and wank she come with 69 year old guy one night he had 12 inch cock he he put up her tight ass for 30 mins it was unreal any one wants to fuck her send email

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

Tis short and sweet but I liked it! I give it a big 5 stars for being different and sure to rile up the anony crowd but let me assure you my wife would never do what Clare did .....

dispatcher59dispatcher59almost 2 years ago

Hot. Great cheating wife fantasy. But the shaved pussy...oy, another one?? Would love to see one of these stories where the wife has a gloriously hairy twat, and after she's done, her lover's cum is hanging up in the thick bush.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous