Wife Fucks BBC

Story Info
Wife fucks friend and her hubby.
888 words
3.34
32.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when we were dating. The Wife was always horny as fuck. The first time that I went to meet the future In-Laws, I was in the bathroom, in she pops!! She's standing behind me as I am pissing. Grabs my cock, starts stroking it as I finish. Kissing my neck, which always gets me excited. I am now hard as a rock, she turns me around and takes my 10 1/2" cock into her mouth!! Now let me tell you, I have had my cock sucked plenty of time, by some really fucking good cocksuckers. But, she definitely takes the grand prize for cock sucking. I'm holding onto her head, as I fuck her mouth, she takes my cock out of her mouth and says, do be afraid to really fuck my mouth, I can take it all!!! I almost fainted hearing that, cause I had never been deep throated before. So as I am fucking her face deep and hard, she reaches up and grabs my cum filled balls. Just a few more thrusts and I am telling her that I am going to cum. She keeps on going and I start cumming in her mouth and throat. Swallows all of it down!!

The very next day, we are at a park, having a picnic with some friends. I still didn't know at the time that she was Bisexual. We are sitting there talking and drinking, when her friend leans over and kisses her, lots of tongue and titty and pussy grabbing going on. I'm loving it and getting excited as is the other male. A little bit about the other couple, they are a very sexy black couple. She is 5'8", 38DD, skinny waist and an ass to die for!! He is 6"3", 235lbs, hung like a fucking horse....seriously hung 13" and about 6" around. HUGE fucking piece of cock meat. Made my cock feel like a toothpick!!

The women start whispering something, then my Wife is sitting on my lap. Grinding her soaking wet pussy into my cock. She whispers into my ear, that Frank and Shandra want to fuck us!! She says that she is just dying to ride Frank's huge cock!! She says that Shandra wants some white meat!! So we all agree to go back to our place for some fun.

We all get back to our water front home. I start a nice fire in the fireplace. Some soft music, dim lights and the party rocking. Shandra climbs onto my laps, wraps her arms around my neck and starts kissing me. OMG!! It feels like her tongue is half way down my throat!! Very soon there after, clothes are flying everywhere!!

I can see my Wife's naked tits in his dark brown hands, pinching her nipples and pulling on them, stretching them out. She loves that kind of play. Frank slides down, onto the floor between her spread legs. Dives into her shaved pussy, like a man that hasn't had anything to eat in months!!! She is moaning and it is getting louder and louder. I know this means she is going to cum and cum very hard real soon. And Boy oh Boy does she ever cum, she even squirts!! She covers Frank in her juices.

In the mean time, I have been eating Shandra's pussy and fucking her with my fingers!! I managed to work 4 of them into her pussy. Then she begs me to fist her pussy. We keep working it until, I have all of my hand buried in her tight wet bald pussy!!! She is screaming, not in pain but in orgasmic bliss. My arm is covered in her juices, which I share with my Wife.

Frank and I are both so worked up at this point that we are cross eyed. Both women have us on the floor and slide onto our throbbing cocks. They start fucking riding us like they are at the rodeo. After about 15 minutes of maximum pounding, we all cum together.

We then take a break, get something to drink and relax out on the deck, over looking the lake. The guys finally are ready to go again and so are the ladies. Shandra takes my hard cock deep into her mouth and begins to suck me off. I see out of the corner of my eye, my Wife and Frank. He has her by the hair and is jamming his cock into her throat. Then he has her up against the railing and is literally fucking her face, his huge balls slapping her chin. He is balls deep inside her mouth and throat. She is furiously rubbing her hard clit, cumming all over her hand. Soon Frank can't take it any more and starts to blow his load down her throat, then he pulls out and finishes all over her face and tits!! After watching that scene, I, too am ready to blow. Shandra keeps sucking my cock, until I am cumming. Some in her mouth, then the rest all over her face and titties, too!!!

So now, we all get together about 2-3 times a month for a fuck fest. We have a little group of about 10 couples that we all get together and fuck. That is another story for another time.