All Comments on 'Wife Fucks BBC'

by lonestarchef

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More racist shit

When will you assholes learn?

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
What

WTF are they doing for stories over in ir ? All the ethnic fetish stuff is posting in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1

more racist bullshit, you were absent for 12 years, you should have stayed away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
IR Garbage

1*- nothing more needs to be said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Texas?

Paraphrasing Marine Corps DI's. You from Texas? The only things from Texas are steers, queers and wimpy cuck chefs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Turned it off at the 5th sentence 101/2 inch cock line

One thing you can always tell is when it spew bullshit like that so fast it will never improve.

No vote. Goodbye!

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Oklahoma

I thought the steers and queers was Oklahoma, but as this author already defamed Texas we'll let your comment stand.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
EXCITING & EROTIC

I've been trying for years to get my wife to either add a black gentleman to our bed.. or swap with a black couple.. Fuck NO.. It will never happen.. Hillary will fuck the Donald in the oval office before I would ever get my fantasy...😢

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife Amber had been after me to let her have sex with a black friend Derrick of ours. I said absolutely not. She let it drop. Then later she said Derrick had suggested that we swap spouse's his wife Tara was very a knock out. But I still said no and explained I didn't want to cause any issues between us all of us plus our wedding promises. She dropped it again. Then I came home early yes wonder how many marriages break up because a spouse comes home early. Derrick still had his shirt and pants on but undone. He was on top of Amber in our guest room bed. I grabbed him and actually threw him out the window. Amber said Steve we weren't screwing I cut her off saying really I wasn't supposed to be home till at least tomorrow. I yelled out the window telling Derrick to make sure he told Tara what I found or I would plus I would share the pictures with Tara. Actually Amber was still dressed. I told her she should move her items to the room her and her lover shared. He's not my lover. Well he sure as Hell not my lover he is no longer even my friend. Amber never even moved her items into the other room. About 3 months later while I was waiting in line at a grocery store when Tara surprised me and hugged and gave me a kiss on the lips saying I sure have missed you buddy. I said thanks to my wife and your husband Tara. She said yes I know but I thought it would have been fun to play around with you Steve. I'm sorry but I don't swing that way I take my wedding promises serious Tara. She said she understood. Then she asked if I thought we could get past this and get back together as friends again? I said I don't know I'm kind of scared I do not want to lose our family Tara I damn near lost it once. Tara said Steve I promise nothing will happen that you don't want to happen. She said she already told Derrick she would castrate him if he ever done anything that stupid again. We did get back together and Derrick started in apologizing and I said just don't bring it up again and just so he knew if anything happens again I knew what Tara promised and I would make it even worse. We still get together and that has been 15 years ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous