All Comments on 'Wife Gangbanged in a Hotel Pt. 02'

by Patrick2380

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

The night has just begun. Tell us more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoying. Looking forward to more

Enjoying the build up and the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
awesome

got me going

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 4 years ago
My own fantasy.

Patrick,

You have hit on one of my deepest fantasies, that of sharing my wife. Taking one's wife from a state of naive innocence to that of a full-blown slut can be a long but enjoyable adventure. As with you, I decided to explore this fantasy in writing.

Thank you.

CUCK972CUCK972over 3 years ago

should have saved the others for another time.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 3 years ago
Thank you for sharing.....

I really enjoyed this account of a lucky stranger and a husband sharing his very lucky wife. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

can't wait for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it want part 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was so hot. I need some good dick to fill up my wet pussy right now after reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please continue. It has been some time and there are four more guys left waiting. She will become airtight before they all leave. Her sloppy pussy, ass, and mouth will be full. Maybe a few other guys show up and fuck her too. She is so happy that she starts going out on her own for more cock. All colors of cock will be hers as he waits for her to come home with cum running down her legs for him to clean up. Afterwards, she starts bringing more guys home with her while her husband waits in another room. Videos will be made and she becomes a porn star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

please describe your wife build ( like height, body shape etc)

bmp5708bmp5708about 2 years ago

Well written and extremely HOT! I would love to have that experience with my wife.

i122i1226 months ago

I think just one new guy in her pussy at 1:00 AM would have been enough for this night but hey you guys are young and can probably party all night long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous