Wife Gangbanged in a Hotel Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was too much like 'nice sex,'" he declared. "Your husband told us to FUCK you!"

I had indeed told them that, there was no arguing. He rolled her onto her stomach, laid down on her back, and entered her from behind. This was one of my favorite sex positions, too. I loved the feeling of her bubble butt against my groin while grinding into her pussy.

He did what else I liked to do in this position -- he slid his hands under her chest and cupped her breasts. Hidden from our sight, you could tell he was squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples.

Staying true to his word, he didn't just have sex with my wife, he fucked her hard! The sound of slapping flesh once again filled the room. He, too, was using full strokes, but much faster than his friend had when my wife had been on top and had more control.

As he thrust furiously in and out of her vagina, he pulled too far back on one stroke and exited her hole. As he pushed forward, he missed his mark and his cock slid into the crack of her ass.

As he paused there, my wife joked, "wrong hole." But he didn't move away. Rather he slid his cock slightly where it was positioned. "Wrong hole," she stated again. Then he shifted slightly and intentionally placed the tip of his cock against her ass hole.

"No. Not in my ass, please. Not in my ass!" she pleaded.

"I don't think you're really in any position to stop me, are you?" He paused and let the reality sink in. "So I'll be polite and at least ask, 'Can I fuck your ass?"

"Yes," she replied reluctantly. "Please go slow."

I watched my wife's legs stiffen underneath him and her toes curl. Her outstretched hands gripped the sheets below her.

"FUCK!" she shouted. "Oh, FUCK!" He was entering her ass.

"Relax," he whispered in her ear. "Just relax and let me in."

"You're doing great, babe," I encouraged. She turned her head and looked at me. Staring me directly in the eye, she grit her teeth as he pushed further into her ass.

"Oh, shiiiiittttt," she complained, gripping the sheets even harder and trying to move out from under him to no avail. My cock stiffened more as I slowly stroked my member. Far from being a gentleman, obviously, he did at least take his time in allowing her anus to expand as it accepted its invader.

"There we go," he said softly a few minutes later. "I'm all the way in now. Can you feel me deep in your bowels?"

"Mm hmm," she whimpered.

He pulled out completely, giving her anal ring a slight reprieve from its intense stretching. I moved my gaze between their legs to get a peek at her gaped hole, which was far from the tight pucker you would normally see. He gripped his cock and lined it back up to her ass. I watched as he pushed forward and her brown hole opened wide to allow his intruding cock into her canal.

"Where is my cock?" he asked. "Where am I fucking you?"

"My ass," she grunted. "You're fucking -- ungh -- my ass."

"Hell yes I am!" he responded in victory. He moved with controlled strokes now, sliding about half his cock inside of her with each thrust. I noticed she had managed to tuck one of her arms under her pinned body and was now rubbing her clit to try to ensure some self-pleasure while he fucked her ass.

I shifted back in my seat. Since I had broken our eye contact to look between her legs, my wife's eyes were now closed. She was still holding the sheets, though no longer in a death grip. She wore a look of concentration on her face as he continued pumping in and out of her ass. While I couldn't go so far as to say she now enjoying anal sex, it no longer looked to be causing her pain.

After a couple minutes more, the man pulled his cock from her ass and rolled onto his back next to her. His rock hard cock stood straight at attention. Having not heard any telltale grunts or loud announcements, I assumed he had not finished. My wife got the message and climbed on top of him. Not being directed otherwise, she took the opportunity to keep his dick out of her butt. She slid her pussy fully down his pole, going straight ass-to-pussy, and started bouncing her hips up and down.

The break from anal action wasn't long though. The man under her wrapped his arms around her, hooked them under her shoulders, interlocked his fingers at the base of her neck and pulled her tight to his chest. Locked in this position, the other guy climbed on the bed behind her. On his knees, he rubbed his cock head against her now used hole.

"Ready for a little DP action?" he asked. Without waiting for her response, he continued, "Yeah, you want to be fucked like a good little whore."

The man below her held her tight against his body, his cock remaining still while the man behind her pushed forward. Now loosened, he didn't need to take his time for her ass to accommodate him. Rather it seemed to swallow up his prick as it slid inside.

Satisfied that she was ready for both cocks at once, the guy on the bottom relaxed his grip and began thrusting upward.

"How many cocks have you taken already?" one of the guys asked. "Fucking anyone your husband asks you to, huh? Yeah... you're a good little cock whore."

The guy behind her smacked her ass hard, leaving an immediate red welt. She screamed in pleasure, enjoying the spanking in combination with the rods impaling themselves inside her. He smacked her other cheek, leaving a matching red mark and eliciting a matching scream.

Her tits hung beautifully from her chest, swinging back and forth as the two studs fucked her pussy and ass silly. She moaned and shook uncontrollably as she orgasmed yet again. I continued stroking myself as the scene unfolded in front of me, trying to go slow enough and take pauses so I wouldn't explode. That's when I was asked to join in the fun.

"There's still a hole open," the guy on his knees stated. "Come get a piece of your whore wife. Make her suck your cock."

Without thought, I stood up. My incredibly hard tool waved in front of my body as I took the couple steps to the bed.

"Suck my cock, you little slut," I commanded my wife as she looked deep into my eyes. She leaned her neck forward slightly and opened her mouth for me. Since she didn't have much room for maneuverability, I thrust my hips forward and slipped my dick across her lips and tongue. I slowly fucked her mouth while the other gents screwed her pussy and ass. My eyes rolled into the back of my head when the guy behind her spanked her again, causing her to moan on my shaft.

My left hand drifted down and cupped one of her dangling breasts. I held it loosely, enjoying the feeling of it jiggling as the guys slammed into her. On the few occasions my wife would suck my cock at home, she would use her hands to control how deep she would take me, claiming an easy gag reflex. Using her hands to support herself in this current situation, she didn't have that option. Having free reign, I was already going deeper than usually allowed with so signs of gag reflex side effects. Getting caught up in the "whore" narrative, I decided to test the limits even more.

I placed my right hand lightly on the back of her head. Holding her still, I pressed my pole deeper into her mouth. She looked at me with wide eyes as I pulled back and thrust forward again. Each thrust was slow and deliberate, as well as a little deeper. I watched her eyes practically bug out of her head when I pressed my pelvis against her lips.

"Gag reflex, my ass," I said to her with a smirk. "You'll be sucking me off more regularly from now on."

Buried in her airway, I felt her moan again as the guy behind her rained down a spanking barrage on her ass. For a moment, I had almost forgotten there were others in the room with us.

Coming back to reality, I also remembered just how long I had been toying with my cock today. I had been basically edging myself all morning. I needed to release my load.

"That's it, you suck my cock so good. Fuck your mouth feels so good! Suck me you little whore. You're gonna earn your prize soon!"

Still trying to be a little mindful of how hard I was face fucking her, I did increase my pace slightly. To my surprise, she continued taking my length down her throat.

"Yeah, fuck her mouth!" one of the guys encouraged. "Shoot it all over her pretty face!"

I smiled. I had never given my wife a facial before. The look in her eyes told me she knew that was about to change. I slid down her throat one more time and realized I had hit my point of no return. I quickly pulled out of her mouth, pointed my tip straight at her face and unloaded. SPLASH! Four shots of a huge load creamed her face. She opened her mouth in surprise and I slipped my cock back in and finishing down her throat and across her tongue.

"Oh fuck," the guy below her yelled. "I'm gonna cum, too!" He buried himself deep in her womb and unloaded his spunk. This had a ripple effect as the guy behind her pulled himself as deep inside as he could go and unloaded in her ass. When he finished, he gave her ass one last SMACK! and pulled out of her anal canal.

My wife fell off the cock in her pussy onto the bed.

"That's enough," she panted. "I need a break. I need some sleep."

She lay on the bed, eyes closed. Cum was on her face, dried on her body, and leaking out of both her pussy and ass. She looked exhausted.

"You had better call the front desk and extend your stay, dude," one guy suggested.

"Yeah, you've only got like 10 minutes before you need to check out to keep it another night," the other guy added.

"What? Are you kidding me? She's done. I just need to figure out how I'm gonna get her to the car."

The guys were dressed and walking to the door. Before opening it, the first guy added, "She didn't say she was done. She said she needed a break. Just saying..."

They left and I quickly locked the door before anyone else could try to enter. I stood there for a moment considering their advice. Worst case scenario, at the least we have another night away, a good dinner, and hopefully I get laid one more time before we return to reality. I glanced at my wife who was fast asleep already.

I walked to the table and picked up the phone. "Yes, front desk?... We would like to keep the room another night... No, no need for housekeeping, we're going to take a nap... Thank you."

I hung up and crawled into bed and fell fast asleep myself...

... several hours later, a knock at the door woke me up. Another slight knock and an announcement of "housekeeping." I stumbled to the door to answer it, forgetting I was still naked.

"I'm sorry, did you not get the message that we didn't need the room cleaned?"

I opened the door to a very attractive, petite Asian girl wearing a cleaning lady's uniform smiling at me. Glancing up and down my naked body, she replied, "No, I got the message. My shift is over. I was cleaning the room next door when I heard the activities with your guests earlier. I was hoping I could give you and the misses a slightly different experience this evening."

And she slid past me into the room to continue our conversation...

12