All Comments on 'Wife Gangbanged in a Hotel Pt. 04'

by Patrick2380

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
StrappySandalsStrappySandals10 months ago

Very Nice!!! Love a Dick happy, Loving wife!!! 5- Stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent series!!!!

Ridiculous69Ridiculous699 months ago

Wow. How do you even comment on this one. Way over the top, nothing more than lust driven foolishness that always ends bad down the road. The wife character is not only a super slut but also nothing more than a wanton whore. Hubby is perverted and pathetic. Here’s hoping they’re not real and never breed.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Love it. The wife is now ready and willing to fuck anyone with a cock - or pussy. Perhaps the husband can setup a callgirl website and pimp her out. The wife will be making money doing what she does best. This story can go in many different directions from here, and I hope the author continues with it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very nice progression with this story. Pacing is pretty good too, not too fast, but not so slow that the reader gets bored. I like where this is heading with the maid. Looking forward to the next installment.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

The wife will soon require a lot of dick on a constant basis. Anticipating the next chapter.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

The husband loves having a whore for a wife. He will be procuring many men to fuck her. Soon I expect he will set up a website and pimp her out to individuals as well as groups of men. Perhaps she will become the entertainment at bachelor and fraternity parties. As for the wife, she loves it all, She is a whore. Ready for the next chapter in the wife’s transformation into a party whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous