All Comments on 'Wife Gets Blacked For Husband Ch. 03'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

I feel like I need to have a lobotomy to make this bullshit erotic.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

I loved this chapter and I can’t wait for the next one. You are doing a great job writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess I’m as sick as her but that’s a hot fuckin story. Something about a white woman being turned into a slut by a Blackman. Especially when she knows it’s wrong but finds it’s easier everytime he fucks her. His cock is so much bigger and he won’t quit until he gets what he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking up her hair is just plain stupid. Why would you want to make her look ugly. Making women look ugly is simply dumb. She is already at his beck and call and then you go dumbfuck stupid and make this idiot choice in this story. I don't care for the colored tipped hair, don't even understand why it is a trend. Why would any one want to uglify a sex partner????? You ruined the whole story. -1,000 stars for being a dipshit writer. You butthead.

cmccoyr2cmccoyr2over 1 year ago

One of my favorites. It deserves another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Waiting for next parts. Hoping Charlotte's tits will be pierced with nipples rings. may be made with the gold of her wedding ring ?

And may be training her arse with a big butt plug all day long ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly not a huge fan of the hair cut but still a great story none the less. My suggestions for the next chapter would include: Chapter one mentioned charlotte was on the pill, she go back on it and isak find and confiscate them. Isak could give charlotte the choice of seeing George for his weekly visit but she would be denied his cock for that whole week, I wonder what she will choose. Charlotte could have the choice of spending her birthday with her family or isak and on that night after being treated abit could beg to have a black baby put inside her. Keep going it’s good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the series, get her anal cherry popped next please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could at some point turn the story full circle and they could test charlottes addiction by hurting George every time she fucks Isak, see if she can resist it to save George… I doubt it

Walker_BronsonWalker_Bronsonover 1 year ago

QoS tattoo and pregnancy when you pick this back up!

ManInTheSouthManInTheSouthover 1 year ago

So excited!! Hope next chapter coming soon.

Dalmatian16Dalmatian16over 1 year ago

wow great idea who ever thought of this “Hoping Charlotte's tits will be pierced with nipples rings. may be made with the gold of her wedding ring “

also like the idea of QoS tattoo k

SniffHerToesSniffHerToesover 1 year ago

Can't wait to read about Charlotte taking it in the ass, the ultimate act of submission.

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55over 1 year ago

Some sequel would be nice! It's an awesome story!

MichaelstarrMichaelstarrover 1 year ago

Loving this story. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Maybe Charlotte has a conjugal visit with her husband and he can't satisfy her any more.

WatpWatpabout 1 year ago

Brilliant story can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Favorite story in the last year. Hope you keep going.

TwistedMancTwistedMancabout 1 year agoAuthor

Seems to be 50/50 with people liking or disliking the hair cut, it was to show her decent into being a slut for black cock and losing more control. I must say, the idea of having her wedding ring being made into nipple piercings is amazing! I love that idea! The next part is in the works, this chapter was is rated much higher than the others so hopefully I can keep it going in that direction! I hope you all enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can’t wait! When can we expect it?

DeepdirtyDeepdirtyabout 1 year ago

Love the story. Could take wedding ring make it a clit ring and Isic could put diamond in a stud for his ear. She definitely needs few tattoos black spade and something else degrading . Maybe even take her to a shady strip club make her dance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

she need to see a video of her husband sucking black cock and getting fucked in jail. then in a few weeks another of him being split-roasted and moaning like she does. then in 9 months when he gets out of jail, he comes home to his wife being 7 months pregnant , and he takes her place in bed getting fucked every night. and the two sucking dicks like sluts together. and being passed around to his buddy's to play with.

WatpWatpabout 1 year ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter

lexbetlexbetabout 1 year ago

Need the new chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the haircut scene. This story is awesome.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 1 year ago

When I finally submitted to a Much Older Black Man when I was in my Teens still it was SOoo amazing. I let Him Do Everything and Anything to me. And I Did Anything He told me to do or later Any One He told me to Suck or Fuck or just Gave me to or was Pimping me out to I figured.

Men wanted to put there Names on me and get me Tattooed with Spade Tattoos and other things. I havent yet gone that far but they did write on me with Markers and my Lipstick at the SEX parties at times.

I know how it feels to be Charlotte and with STRONG Black Men like Izaak is and the Black Man I'm with now is.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

id love this to be my wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...