Wife Gets Mad

Story Info
Rude cuckolding story with some fantasy gay twist.
3.7k words
2.88
17.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have never seen my wife Diana so pissed off. She didn't even yell at me anymore she just blew down her birthday cake candles and said with an infuriated voice that she knew exactly what to wish for. I sure hoped she did not wish to kill me. Most certainly if I was involved in her wish it would not be anything nice.

The row was all about this one young girl at my office. And about me forgetting Diana's birthday. The girl in question was Jane. My attractive but not so competent colleague. Quite often I had to help her to get her work done. This sometimes meant that I had to stay late with her. I'm not that proud to admit it but once I did make a pass on her but she politely denied me and told me that she thought of me more as a big brother than anything romantic or sexual.

So when I was late for Diana's birthday dinner because I had stayed at the office with Jane it was not entirely unreasonable for Diana to go mad. I tried to explain that I only helped Jane with her work but telling her that was clearly a mistake. Diana said she didn't believe any of it and that I was clearly having an office affair behind her back. She blew out the candles I could see it in her eyes that some sort of payback would be coming.

And right then I felt dizzy and blacked out or at least dozed off for a moment. When I tried to open my eyes it was quite dark and I couldn't really see that much. Some sort of curly hair was blocking part of my vision. Furthermore, my mouth felt toothless and it was as if I didn't have a body at all. And to my growing horror, this was exactly it. I did not feel any hands or feet or anything no matter how much I tried.

I heard my wife's mumbled voice and some light was starting to shine on the room. A veil covering my eyes was removed. But even then I saw only some kind of dark red color cloth which reminded me of the dress my wife had been wearing that night. And then that was lifted from my eyes also. We were in our bathroom and I could see my wife in the mirror.

"Holy fuck it worked" exclaimed Diana in disbelief. I tried to ask what but I did not have a voice. I looked for more clues on what had happened from the mirror and even though I saw it I did not believe it. The mirror was telling me that I was my wife's pussy! My eyes were partially covered by her pubic hair and my nose was approximately where her clitoris was. She reached down and touched my nose with her finger and rubbed it lightly. "Oh my fucking god I can't believe it happened". She was mumbling and further exploring herself. Or should I say my face? She even inserted one of her fingers into my mouth and I must say both the rubbing of my nose and the finger in my mouth did not feel bad at all. In fact, I was feeling my mouth becoming moister as I was drooling a little.

Diana started fussing around. Most of what was happening were not that clear to me since I was spectating it from a pussy-high perspective and behind her pubic hair. That much I did understand that she was selecting some clothes. And not just any clothes but this Victoria's Secret underwear set I had bought for her one Christmas. And then this overly sexy dress which I had sometimes commented that I was not 100 percent comfortable with her wearing when she went out with her girlfriends.

So she was dressed to kill. I could hear her calling someone who was clearly surprised but who anyway agreed to meet her. Diana covered me with lacy underwear. It felt very smooth against my nose. The thin part of her panties was tightly pressed against my mouth and my eyes were once again in the dark. I felt quite cramped when she sat on me in the back seat of an Uber. Soon we were somewhere climbing up some stairs and arriving at someone's house.

A deep baritone voice welcomed her warmly and I felt some tremors in my mouth. I could definitely feel it salivating. When I thought of it I got quite annoyed realizing that my mouth so, in other words, her vagina was moisturizing just from hearing this stranger's manly voice. A voice that now that I thought of it was actually somewhat familiar.

Could it be? No, it could not. Oh no please let it not be. But it was. Diana's obnoxious ex-boss who according to Diana had always let her know that if there ever was an opportunity to have some closer contact with her he would be more than happy to oblige. I thought the guy was an asshole and told her many times but Diana usually just shrugged it off and said that there was nothing to worry about since she was married to me. But I couldn't leave it there. I had to ask her if she found him attractive and she just replied that I should not ask her that since she did not want to lie to me. But I had to pester her and inquire more. Reluctantly she admitted that she thought he was absolutely a hunk of a man. And quite successful with the other ladies at their office she remarked and laughed a little. I did not find it amusing at all.

I had met him a couple of times and the meetings did not change my view. If possible those made me despise him even more. He was just somewhat better than me in every aspect. Little taller, a little wealthier, quite a lot sportier, and so on. And it did not help that he treated me with some sort of condescending attitude. Like my job wasn't good enough and how Diana was far too good-looking for a guy like me. And that I should be careful with some better man snatching her away from me. All these remarks came with some sort of jovial joking attitude and Diana laughed like an idiot at his seemingly witty remarks.

And now Diana was here at his place. I screamed inside (because I still didn't have any tongue or voice). This could not be happening. Was she really going to do what I thought she was doing here? I wanted to apologize to her and ask her to leave immediately to home but there was nothing I could do. I was completely immobile and mute. He was clearly flirting with my wife and commented on how hot she looked. He offered her some wine as they chatted. He wondered how come she had called him now but was clearly very happy to see her. He even asked how's that old hubby of hers (meaning me) but Diana just stated that tonight her stupid husband was the last thing she wanted to talk about. This was fine for him and quite soon I felt something terrible. I was pressed against something and I could hear some sounds which could only be Diana and her ex-boss kissing each other. I felt sick in the head but my mouth was flooding. I could only imagine them making out standing against each other. This would mean that I was now pinned against his leg or even worst against his crotch.

I heard Diana complimenting him on how good his hands felt on her ass. Her lacy panties were moving from his manipulations and rubbed against my nose and my mouth. They took it to his bedroom and there she dropped her dress but left the panties. Even with some of her pubic hair on my eyes and her somewhat see-through panties on my face I was still able to see something. But I did not want to see what I saw. My wife laid herself down on his bed and he was removing his shirt and trousers at the edge of the bed. From this angle, he looked even bigger than I remembered. He was in great shape and my nose tingled and my lips produced a generous amount of spit so that her panties were soaking.

And holy shit what came to my view next. He dropped his underwear and even Diana let out a nervous giggle. His cock was large. I mean the fucking manliest cock I had ever seen in any porn or a locker room. It was not fully erect but it was quite swollen and getting bigger fast. Diana parted her legs more and he advanced into Diana's embrace. I felt horrible but there was nothing I could do to protest. They continued making out but now his fat cock was pressed against my face. Only the thin material of Diana's panties separated me from it. I was appalled but my mouth practically was pushing my lips towards the cock like a horse trying to get an apple with its muzzle. And he ground his cock to Diana's labia with purpose.

The pressure eased for a moment but only for the last barrier to be removed with a common effort from Diana and her ex-boss. And there I was. My face was less than an inch away from this huge veiny cock that happened to be attached to this idiot of a guy whom my wife for some stupid reason fancied. By now the cock was rock hard and huge as zucchini. My mouth pouted my lips even though I did not want it to do so. There was plenty of salivae which I was not able to swallow so it just coated my lips more and more.

They were passionately embracing each other and he placed his cock between them. It is safe to say he was literally rubbing it into my nose. And I hated it but it also got my nose very excited. It tingled and every movement from his cock felt more and more pleasurable. God damn get yourself together man I told to myself. You can not get aroused by your wife's lover rubbing his giant cock to your nose. But it was no use. It just felt really good. I felt waves of pleasure I did not know existed. With each rub, I was getting higher and higher.

But then it stopped. He adjusted himself and moved his smooth cockhead to my wife's pussylips which were now the same thing as my mouth's lips. And they had been waiting for it. Kissing the tip like a long-lost lover. Giving IT my mouth's heat and moisture. The penetration did not happen right away but they were taking their time. His cock and my mouth were having a real kissing fest. He penetrated my wife's mouth with his tongue and was about to penetrate my mouth with his cock. My eyes were directed to his hairy lower abdomen and my brain was having a seizure. My nose stood proudly erect just aching to be touched. He asked Diana if they should use condom but she assured him that she really wanted to feel him bare.

"Oh please put it in. Please fuck me. But please be gentle. My husband is way smaller than you. Make me your woman". My wife was asking to be fucked and also stroking his ego by complimenting his size. I bet he was grinning having had the confirmation that I was in all ways inferior to him as he had always assumed. The intruder widened my lips trembling from all the pleasure against my will. They tightened around his cockhead more and more. My mouth was stretched to the limit but it wasn't enough. The girth of his penis glans was so massive that my lips started to hurt. I could hear my wife whimper and him groaning in utter satisfaction.

My lips were in pain. Have you ever tried to insert your own fist into your mouth? That is how it felt. For most people, it is impossible to get their fist in but my wife's lover had decided that it would not be impossible for his cock to fist my mouth. I would have screamed from the pain if I could have done it and was afraid that my lips would break from the violent straining. And then it was plunged in. I felt like vomiting but my lips which had been in distress just a moment ago felt jubilant. They had done it. They had accommodated this oversize but wanted visitor and they were proud that they were able to do it. More and more saliva was coating the cock and I was able to feel every fucking quarter inch of it and its smooth but veiny ridges against my lips. My lips were hugging it tightly like saying that they would never let it go.

When the head was in my mouth felt awfully full. But there was a lot more to come. I somehow realized that he would not settle for these few inches but soon he would be going for more. And I would have to deep-throat my worst enemy. I could hear them having the time of their life. My wife purred to his ear that they should have done this years ago. He eagerly agreed and started pumping her pussy with his giant tool. In my mind, I was gagging but my mouth could not care less. If anything it urged for the cock to come deeper. My lips ached to be stretched even more. To be used in the most thorough manner possible.

He bottomed out in my wife's pussy and his pubic mound was now pressing my nose. Yes, yes, more, more said my nose but I was aghast that my nose was enjoying itself. It was going bonkers and my lips were hot and humid as ever. And then Diana orgasmed with a scream. A tear formed in my eye as I felt triple betrayed. Diana was enjoying this and my nose and my mouth were not on my side. They had surrendered to his big cock and were now its most loyal servants. Existing only for bringing pleasure to this king of cocks.

The newfound lovers switched positions and I was seeing just how they placed a pillow under her pelvis and then my face was between my wife and the pillow. So I had to guess a little but it was a safe bet that she was now belly down and he was about to penetrate her from behind. And there came the huge cock again. It was not so difficult for my lips to accommodate it this time but it still was extremely tight. I could imagine my wife's ass up in the air giving herself to her stud. He most probably was on cloud 9 enjoying my wife's figures and feeling his cock pistoning in and out in her succulent pussy. He just doesn't know that it is now my mouth also. Most probably he would not have stopped even if he had known it was my mouth he was fucking. Maybe it would have even excited him more. I bet he would have really shown his dominance over me by fucking my mouth even harder.

It occurred to me that Diana on the other hand knew all along that this was the case. In her womanly anger, this was the punishment she had chosen for me. What a sadistic bitch. But there she was throwing her ass back to him urging for him to go harder and deeper. And he did. He practically beat my mouth with his weapon. Diana was moaning and he was grunting. My lips were again enjoying all of it and just as my nose started to feel a little lonely he reached around Diana and placed his fingers on my nose. My nose felt electric and my mouth was so wet. He fucked Diana powerfully and rubbed her clit in a rhythmic manner. Almost too hard but caused just the right amount of pain for it to be pleasurable for my nose and for Diana. I had to admit he was a really talented fucker. I never did it like this to Diana. And Diana most certainly did not moan like this with me. But maybe it was a cock size thing. There was no point denying it his long and girthy cock was just in a different league than mine.

I had figured out the next part but it still came to me as a surprise when he started shooting his sperm deep into my throat. The thrusts were strong and the stream of cum matched all the manly fucking he had been doing. It felt like some porridge was being tube fed to me laying there in some sort of strange coma. Some of it spurted into the upper part of my mouth and some of it even poured out between his cock and my lips. And since I was unable to swallow or spit it all just kind of lingered there in my mouth. Even after he withdraw himself the cum stayed there. I could taste it but there was nothing I could do about it. Diana thanked him generously and told him that she could feel how much he came. I can confirm the load certainly had been huge.

So they did it something like three more times in various positions and even though my lips and nose were eager participants I was mostly annoyed and even bored at staring at either his stomach or his bed depending on the position. How long and how many times can the man go at it? Oh please let this nightmare end. And when she was riding him she took some special care to really massage his cock with my mouth. They even abused me verbally some more when he inquired how come she had now decided to give him a call. Diana volunteered that it has been a long time coming and the old hubby (meaning me) hasn't really been able to satisfy her in bed for years now. And that she wanted a real man and not her lame-ass husband. She even put her hand on his shaft and said that she wanted to try a really big cock and he was the first she could think of. He told her how happy he was that she came. And she told him how happy she was that she came multiple times (pun intended).

When she groped his shaft between them his cockhead was all the time in my mouth and she stroked the lower part of it vigorously. I think she made sure that her hand punched my nose with quite a force each time she went up and down. How big is it really she whispered in awe and he was proud to tell her it was just a little shy of 10 inches. She told him that it sure felt like it. That he was the biggest and by far the best lover she had ever had. That hubby really couldn't compare with his micro dick. She also reached out with her hand to his balls and while doing it touched my lips also. Like reassuring me that I was still there. The unwilling participant. Witnessing her revenge.

Eventually, it came to an end and she took an Uber back home. All the time in the car my mouth was pressed against her panties and since there was like four loads of his cum in my mouth I just wanted to puke. I think she was rubbing her ass to the seat with purpose. Basically, she was sitting on my mouth and making sure all the sperm stayed in my mouth because of the panties she had so tightly pulled onto her crotch. At home, she really did not give me any attention although she knew I was there. I had hoped she would shower before going to bed but that did not happen. Hitting the sheets she was speaking to herself claiming what an awesome night full of hot and utterly satisfactory birthday sex it had been. And then she dosed off to sleep. Still tasting his ever-lasting spunk puddle in my mouth I finally slept also.

The next morning I woke up and practically ran to the bathroom mirror. Thank god everything was normal again. It had all been so ridiculous that I figured out it must have been just a bad dream. But it had felt so real that I had to brush my teeth not just twice but actually three times and even then I was thinking that there was somehow a bad taste in my mouth. My wife had woken up also and I tried to study her expressions but she just nonchalantly asked if I had slept well and fixed herself some breakfast. I told her o.k. even though that was not the case.

So I ate some and was leaving for my work. But I could remember that I had hurt her feelings last night so I brought the topic up and apologized to her that I had been late last night. She said that it was just fine. But with a tone of voice that left me guessing if she still was pissed off. I babbled on how I would make sure to come early tonight to spend some time with her this evening but she took a hold of my shoulders and looked into my eyes and said

"Oh, you can stay as long as it takes you to finalize Jane's work. I don't care or mind anymore. Hell, I may even prefer it if you're late. But I'm sure you know by now that there WILL be consequences. CUCKY!"

And then she smiled like a devil and walked away. Oh shit! It had all been real.