Wife Gets me Naked for her Friend! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he made a noise, several, I assumed he had dumped a load in her. Then he backed out, rolled on his back, and I thought that was pretty hot, she got even with me for fucking Ellie, but that was with her blessing? Maybe that was her thought, or just lack of thought, but the show was over I presumed. I was ready to roll over like Ellie, but Erin was not done, she climbed on him reverse cowgirl for some more.

Still pissed at them, but that was even a hotter fucking scene, she was now facing me, and seemed to be looking right at me. I could not close my eyes all the way, I was enjoying it too much. I just had to keep watching, it was so smoking hot, seeing his let's just say "very modest size cock" go in and out of her tight pussy as she rode him. I was glad it was them under the light bulb because over at our bed, all this made me get hard. I had to at least fondle myself as I watched her perfect tits going up and down as she rode him in delight. My wife is such a good fuck, I guess he already knew that, but I guess I am the lucky one to have a woman with a healthy sex drive and have her full time.

I admit she looked sexy and seemed to be getting a lot of joy from riding him and maybe she did deserve some of the same pleasure she helped me and Ellie have. Or maybe looking at a fit body as she fucked was new and special, but this was pushing things.

I guess I could not put all the blame on him, as if I put myself in his place, and I came back to a small cabin that smells like nothing but sex and booze. Found my wife naked and cum smeared, and her girlfriend with her naked ass in the air displaying her bald pussy trying to dry a cum puddle with a hairdryer. Then add in the fact that there is a guy that spent the evening with them lying naked in the hot cabin sprawled out on the other bed, and appearing I hoped, to have already passed out. All of our clothes including his wife's cum soaked panties were hanging over or had fallen off of the chairs at the table. He could not have avoided seeing them, then when he got into bed likely knew what a cum puddle feels like.

Yes, I think we left some clues as to what our night must have been like.

I guess the score at that point was, he had fucked Erin, then I fucked Ellie, then he fucked Erin again. I guess if we would have all just gone to sleep after that it would just have to be OK with me and Ellie.

But that was not the case, they kept going like the Energizer Battery Bunny, and I quit looking when he started fucking her doggie. I do not find it a turn on seeing his, or any guy's hairy balls flapping up against a woman's ass, especially my wife's beautiful ass. Me doing it would be a whole different thing. I decided what else could I do but to just roll over and enjoy having the whole bed to myself, and I fell asleep, I was exhausted and I had not fucked half as much as them.

Erin did not come back to our bed until well, and I mean well after midnight, one of them turned out the light. I am only aware of that because of her being drunk, and tired from all the fucking she participated in, my spent Erin knocked a lot of shit over on her way back to our bed. I moved over to spoon and hold one of her tits, only to discover it was covered in Gus's cum. My cock encountered even more as it went between her legs, so I took a pass, rolled back the other way, and went back to sleep.

I guess despite being pissed, I had to have some respect for a guy that can fish and drink beer all day, fuck a guy's wife in front of him until the wee hours of the morning. Then send her back to him covered in cum. I can't deny he is a fit guy, I am not sure if she could expect that kind of stamina, or cum supply out of me.

The next day when we got up it was warm and sunny. Gus seemed the best, but the rest of us were hurting some, he wanted to get back to fishing.

Ellie was as pissed as I was, and was not having it. She was all over his ass about it and wanted us all to do something together, like go swimming. I guess after fucking my wife in front of her and me most of the night, he figured he better give in to her wishes.

We did not plan to swim and did not have swimsuits with us, but Ellie argued that although it was a public lake, there was no one very close to this part of it. It was not like none of us hadn't seen each other naked, so the four of us did some skinny-dipping. Gus was a little shy being naked in the daylight, but Ellie made him strip even his boxers off. We had fun, we played chicken fight and lifted each other's wives on our shoulders, and they wrestled making each other lose balance and fall off. I had never done that before naked, feeling Ellie's pussy against my neck was a new sensation that made me a little aroused even in lake water.

We got bored swimming after a while, the girl's nipples were rock hard, but our cocks were not, mine too was now showing signs of shrinkage from the lake water. Poor Gus, his penis almost retreated into his groin.

Ever heard of a women's scorn? Well, Ellie was still trying to get back at Gus, and maybe Erin too I think. After we got out of the lake, she came strutting over to me on the blanket holding her big tits out. Then she said to me, "Here Hank want to use these "Big" tits my husband does not appreciate anymore to warm up that "Big" cock of yours?"

Looking at how her hard nipples were making them look even better than usual, how could I pass on them? We were all sober but I took her up on it. I admit, like with her, I wanted to teach Gus and Erin a lesson, after all, our spouses did fuck half the night right next to her only a few feet from me.

I figured this was a chance to do it while we were all sober, so along with our revenge, maybe something could be learned from it. Ellie was certainly all for it and held her big breasts together to get them ready for me. I could not believe I had the courage right there in broad daylight in public, but if she was willing, I was.

I pushed my cock between her breasts, it was hard in seconds from the daring of doing this in front of Erin and Gus. Then I started to stroke between those two soft lovely pillows of flesh she had presented to me. I would stroke toward her mouth, she would use her tongue to lick my knob. I fucked her big tits until I was then so hard the head of my cock was purple and throbbing. It was so hot fucking her tits in front of Erin and Gus, but revenge was no longer part of it, I was getting off just plain being watched by anybody, especially our spouse during a sexual act.

My tit fucking session with Ellie was bound to escalate to more. It is hard for a naked man with something to prove to stop with a hardon and naked woman underneath him. I was worked up and she seemed to be as well. I dismounted and as I turned to see what reaction Ellie and I were getting from our spouses, she got a good hold on my cock. It was her turn to show off for Gus I guess and she started taking my cock in her mouth.

This was no dark cabin, this was daylight, and not but a few feet from our spouses. I was on my back, and her face was pointed toward her husband as she licked and worked my cock. From my perspective, I could not have seen a sexier sight, but by the looks on our spouse's faces, their opinion of it must have been different.

I would not say they were sitting there watching angrily. It was more of a pouty look on their faces, sitting there sober they did not seem to be that into each other at all, maybe they were just fucked out. They sat legs crossed with their arms folded on their laps. I decided we better move on before I came. I had decided I was going to make love to her and properly to even things up a bit. Then send Ellie back to him with my cum on, and maybe even inside her like he has done to me twice.

To get her ready to fuck, I first lifted her legs and I gave her a 1/4 turn, she pulled her legs up high so our spouses had a good view of her wonderful ass, and bald pussy as I dove in and started parting her lips with my tongue. I had never done anything like this in front of anyone before this weekend, and my dick was throbbing just thinking about them watching us. I wanted it to look graphic and spread her pussy open with my thumbs. I went between her clit and started tongue fucking her hole until she started to cum, and turned her head their way so they could see her pleasure.

My cock still throbbing it was time to move on. So I kept her legs upward and spread them. Now it was time for them to see me push my knob up against her opening until I had it in, and then slowly push the rest of my cock in that wonderful place. Up to this point, all we could hear was the rustle of the trees and the sounds of an outboard motor in the distance.

Then I could feel the suction created by her tight vagina encasing my cock. It was no longer as much to give them a show as it was for the just pure pleasure of getting to fuck her again. I stroked slowly at first though, so the two of them could see my cock going in and out of her. Then I was getting feedback from her in the form of moans, and her verbalization of what she wanted from me, "Oh Yes Hank, I want you to fuck me like Gus did Erin half the night. I want him to see what we did to each other before he got there as well. Let him see what another man's cock looks like in his wife's pussy like his was in my friend and your wife Erin's half the night, go deep inside me with that big cock."

She laid it on him heavy as she told me what she expected from me. I then leaned forward to try to get some friction on her clit, and started to increase my speed, as she pulled down my chest to hers. I could feel her nipples hit my chest first, as she pressed her big breasts against me.

I continued at that faster pace as we sucked on each other's tongues, and looked into each other's eyes. It felt so good fucking her, I was pushing things, as we could go too long with our spouses watching sober. But I was both pissed and horny, and I think she was too, but the little bit of messing around we had done the night before, was nothing compared to what they did.

It was time for harder and more rapid strokes, and my cock was up to the task, it was so rock hard and felt so good as I fucked her. She started to get louder with her moans and demands to me. I knew I had her close when she moved her hands down to my ass and gripped my cheeks as we fucked. I was not sure if it was her pleasure that made her so loud or if she wanted to make sure Gus could hear her, "Oh Fuck Yeah Hank, pound me, you are about to make me cum!"

I could feel my balls smacking her wonderful ass, as I stared into her eyes, but made sure to look over at Erin and Gus now and then.

She soon was starting to cum and she came hard, it was no exaggeration by her at all, I could feel her whole body convulse as she came and then shook some more. I only paused a moment, then resumed but sped up until I was on the verge myself. Instead of focusing on her, I stared at the other two as she said, "Oh Fuck Yeah Hank, cover these big tits when you are ready, show Gus what it looks like seeing your spouse's fucking."

I pulled out and as she requested, grabbed ahold of my hard cock to finish, and shot ropes of my cum all over her big tits, some that sailed over them made it to her mouth. She looked up, giving me such a wonderful smile as she gathered some cum with her fingers, being sure to show Gus when she licked her fingers clean. We gave each other just a little kiss, and then we both knew what we did, or overdid, and it was time to wrap it up and go over to our spouses.

I put my arm around my bride and hugged her tight and kissed her, then told her I loved her. I do, I do love the sober Erin, and do not want to lose her. She might have been pissed but returned my love by wrapping her arms around me, and again saying she was sorry, she didn't have to, just enjoying her naked body pressed against mine was enough for me. I was getting hard again, but I was getting hard to fuck her this time. There was no doubt we were ready to have each other right then and there, and after making out a while we did. I felt like our relationship was going to be OK.

Gus embraced, and kissed his wife Ellie, even though a lot of my cum was now being transferred to him. He now had his hands under her ass and lifted her, up as she wrapped her legs around his, and her arms around his neck. His smaller but mighty cock was hard, and showing between her legs. I guess for Gus, seeing another man's dick deep inside your wife, and then cum all over her made him realize how hot and desirable she is. That may have helped, he helped himself to sloppy seconds, and they fucked, they are going to be OK too.

Yes! Minus the jealousy, we had felt, and I know this will sound corny, But I think we all had an awesome fucking time!