Wife Gets me Naked for her Friend! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin interjected, "I had just started to pull down my shorts and peed my panties some from the shock of it all. Then I screamed something as I looked at his fit body and cute little wiener he was jerking, then I felt cum hitting me."

Ellie took back the lead, "You better shut up, and let me finish before you get yourself in hot water for what was just an accident." Then continued, "The girls were making their usual racket downstairs, and Gus did not hear us come into the bath, but he heard Erin scream, "Oh My God!" as she saw him jerking and apparently about to erupt. He turned to see who yelled as he was ejaculating. It was a moment the three of us will never forget, all that cum shooting out of his cute little wiener. Some of it hit me, but Erin got most of it, she was, standing there with ropes of his cum on her breasts and tummy, and now we were all frozen in our tracks in shock."

"My poor red-faced, embarrassed husband, was just standing there right in front of Erin, holding his little pecker with his thumb and forefinger as it was starting to shrink even smaller, and lost for words of course."

(Neither of the girls spoke for a moment, an awkward pause, but what a good place it would have been for them to have just ended their story. But no, not the E-Twins, especially my Erin, they had to dig themselves a hole.)

It was my drunk and ditsy Erin that just would not stop and tried to justify what she had done. After that, she said, "I felt so bad for him getting barged in on and standing there naked in front of us so red-faced embarrassed, but still holding his cute little wiener in front of me. So I just finished pulling down not just my shorts, but my panties with them, stepped out of them, so he would not be the only one completely naked."

"Since he had been watching the "guy watching a girl peeing" porn. Instead of sitting down to pee, I just squatted over top of the toilet, I figured if he could watch my pee coming out as he did on the video, it might help make him forget his embarrassment. It was a long golden stream that he got to watch up-close. I was not lying to Ellie, I did really have to pee, and bad."

"He was right there, so I thought a little hug, just a friendly one afterward might show him I was not upset with him. So I hugged him, and it had to help because boy did I get a hug back. We were both naked, and I could feel my bare breasts pressed against his fit body, and his penis, still at least partly stiff and pressed against me, was still dripping his cum."

(Another good place to end their tale, not nearly as good as the last one but no.., so Erin continued.)

"He just stood there after the hug, and he still looked so ashamed of himself. So I guess I should not have, but I got down on my knees and licked the cum I had felt still dripping off his penis. You know how much I like the taste of cum Hank, and just licking is not the same as sucking someone. I looked at Ellie as I was licking, and she didn't object, and it seemed to be helping. It got him hard again and he pushed his swollen knob against my lips, it was apparent he wanted to put his cock further in my mouth, so I should not have, but decided to just let him."

"I swear, I still was not sucking his cock, I just let him do what he wanted, and push it in and out of my mouth. I was still just trying to help him get over his embarrassment. It was working, the faster he shoved it in and pulled it out, the happier he looked. With no warning, he shot another load, this one in my mouth, but he had a smile on his face afterward so I figured I did a kind thing for him. Then he proved that by this time initiating a hug, so I hugged him back, and that was a mistake. Feeling his fit body and penis against me too, got things started again."

"I have to be honest and say neither one of us wanted to stop, and ended up kissing, and getting hands-on with each other. That's when things got out of hand I guess, he gave me his tongue, and we ended up in an embrace as he reached down and put fingers in me. Once he had fingers in me, he had me."

"I guess the heat of the moment, and all my drinking caused things to continue to get out of control. So I let him finger me, it felt so good I did not want him to stop, just like you did not want to stop with Ellie. I am so sorry, he made me so hot with his fingers I needed more, I needed his cock inside..."

Ellie then just plain yelled, "My God Erin, Stop, Shut the Fuck Up, don't say another fucking word!"

Then Ellie turned to and addressed me in an attempt to save her friend, "Well Hank, I guess I can back her up on at least some of that account of the unfortunate incident. I was not paying real close attention to the two of them, all I saw was the two of them naked and hugging. Then I left to show the girls what I retrieved from my dresser. I can tell you I didn't see her doing what I would define as actually sucking his cock before I left. She was just being kind to him and letting him use her mouth a little. I guess I was pretty drunk too and not using good judgment when I thought all of this was harmless. I should have said something to him about taking advantage of my friend, but I just left and went back to the card party."

"I was not watching the clock, but I don't think it could not have been much more than 20 minutes or so before she came back down the stairs to rejoin us. I guess you will probably assume that they fucked, you are a man, be honest, what do you want to do with me right now? But in his case after him shooting a load on us and then one in her mouth, it would have been a pretty benign fuck, meaning he could not have been much more than a little bit of cum that he had left to give her. She is not all at fault for what happened, part of the blame has to be placed on me and Gus for our poor judgment."

"When she came back down, she looked pretty bad and stumbled naked over to where I was sitting. I did my best to wipe her off with some drink napkins before the girls could ask questions about why she was gone so long and naked, still covered in some of his cum. Most of his cum was on her face, and chest and already drying, it was very little that was oozing out of her vagina and running down her leg."

"But I have to say to Erin's credit, as drunk as she was, she did remember to bring her shorts and her panties with her. She could not put them on by herself and handed them to me. I helped her dress, as she was still so fucked up and out of it."

"The girls were a bit surprised at the sight of her, but no one said anything. They just looked at each other and giggled."

"I hope you are not too upset with her Hank, she did not start anything. It was Gus's fault, he should not have been watching porn and jerking his little wiener when I have friends over. At least he was not drinking and was able to drive Erin home later."

Then Ellie went from being stoic to uncontrolled laughing, I was not sure if she was going to be able to gather herself up.

I couldn't believe it, then it was me that was suddenly in Gus's corner after hearing the two of them constantly referring to Gus's penis, as a "little wiener," I said, "That isn't nice the way you two have been talking, and now even laughing about Gus's penis like that. We guys don't get to choose a cock size when we are born, I know I, for one, would have ordered the "super-sized" one."

Ellie said as she was still trying to stop laughing, "I'm not laughing so much about his "shortcomings," I am laughing because I remembered what I was getting from the bedroom to take down and show the girls," and now Erin started and was laughing with her.

"OK, OK, give me the punch line, if there is one, I am getting soft here," I said.

Ellie replied, "Well, I can't help it, because it is kind of ironic and funny to me that this all happened because I opened the bedroom door. I just wanted to get what I wanted to show off to the girls, a "Huge Black Dildo" I had just acquired."

They continued to laugh, it was a (had to be there moment) they were having, and I hadn't been there.

So there I was lying there, trying to keep my cock hard in case this threesome could be salvaged. All this time listening to the two of them trying to explain why my wife first tried to deny even looking at Gus's cock, then admitting to getting naked and pissing for him. Then she confessed to just licking his cock, then both of them tried to convince me she didn't "exactly" suck it. There was no denial of her fucking him, and if Ellie had not stopped her, I probably would have heard a detailed description of how they fucked.

I had news for them, my verdict was in, my wife had sucked Gus, took his load, and then they eventually ended up fucking. Likely other things you can do as well in what was probably more like a half-hour in their bedroom. He later brought her home drunk that night. When I put her to bed and took off her panties, they had her urine, and now I know it was left over creampie on them, and not some kind of medication.

I guess I found some, but finite solace knowing she was drunk at the time. I think not being able to put her clothes back on, or wiping Gus's cum off when she was done helping him "feel better," proved it.

I figured my choices at that point were to get pissed and stomp off to where? Out into the woods to get eaten up by mosquitoes, or go fishing with the same asshole who had fucked my wife, or I could stay and get some pussy and sweet revenge. I figured at that point I was pretty open to doing anything. I guess I wanted to get, and to give more pleasure to his wife Ellie, and right in front of Erin.

Making no response, or comments to them on their confession, I said, "Let's get back to what we were doing. I am a little worried that Gus might come back early and walk in on this, the three of us naked and possibly with my cock still in his wife."

Since I then knew what she did with Gus, I was going to make her watch me do nasty and fun things to Ellie. I told Ellie, "Lift your legs, so I can taste your beautiful pussy, and not off my fingers." Then I took Ellie by the ankles and spread her legs wide, I was a little rough with her, but I was pissed, and pushed them back so Erin would have a good view of what I was about to do to her.

Then I dove in and used my tongue to lick Ellie's slit to taste her juices, and show Erin what "just licking someone's genitalia" looks like. Then I tongue fucked her hole, it was symbolic to Erin letting Gus face fuck her of course, minus the cumshot. I continued to explore every bit of her beautiful pussy and had her already squirming before I went to her clit, as I fingered her as I did. I got her off while Erin watched, it was not the "Big O" I wanted to give her, but an orgasm just the same.

I backed out and laid on my back to rest a minute. Then Erin took hold of my now softening cock as she told Ellie, "saddle up, it's only fair you get some of this cock, he is not just a guy with a nice cock. He is also a good fuck, and you are a good friend for defending me," she said this as she guided my cock inside her friend.

She and I were now fucking, and the harder it got, the harder she rode me. I figured I had a better chance to last long enough to give her the "Big One" and maybe make Erin jealous since I had already came. Well my Erin can be kindhearted, and she was helping now by strumming her clit, and we eventually made her cum hard. It was what I was going for, she screamed in joy and came so hard she fell not just off of me, but the bed as well, even taking Erin along with her.

What a sight that was The E-Twins, naked on the floor in a heap, and laughing so out of control. Ellie even told her, "Ha, ha, I got the biggest "O", it was so fucking big I fell off the bed and brought you with me girlfriend." Then they giggled and laughed some more, so I figured my part in the party was over.

The girls settled down, and I was going to the table to get our clothes when Ellie yelled at me, "Is that it for you Hank, is that all I get? Gus got more than that for just getting embarrassed. I had a diamond flush to your aces, I think you owe me at least a creampie for that, I don't care if it's a small one, I just want a little more cock, and a pie from you!"

Well, what's a drunk horny guy to do, maybe this was her payback to Erin for fucking her husband. But what did I care, she wants me to fuck her, so I said, "Ellie, get ready, ladies choice, I like all the positions, and we better keep going before Gus..."

She stopped me before I could finish and said, "Oh, don't worry about Gus walking in, fuck him, he may fish and drink all night, he only cares about himself, not me. Maybe if he sees you fucking me with your larger cock, he will be jealous, and pay more attention to me."

Then she lifted her legs, this time grabbing her ankles to pull them back. Oh, what a beautiful sight right there in front of me, my wife's best friend's bald pussy was dripping her juices, and her hole was already swollen and quivering from her riding me. I figured I would chance it, as I was drunk, horny, and pissed, and it's not like he hadn't already had carnal activities with my wife.

I went in deep and stroked slowly for a while. I was trying to settle down and forgive Erin, but yet I still took the opportunity to let her see me make love to Ellie as I do her, we exchanged tongues and gave each other tender kisses all over. I was not upset with Ellie, she was just being a good friend in trying to defend my Erin for fucking her husband. I wanted to do more than just pound her, I wanted to show her some tenderness too. My head was next to Ellie's, so we could hear each other breathe, and express our pleasure to each other. Because the way I figured it, during this love-making session, she and not Erin was my #1 girl.

I was not sure what Erin was feeling or doing at that point until I felt her tongue enter my ass, then I did not care anymore if Gus caught me with my cock in his wife. Nor did I care that he had already had his cock sucked by, and had fucked my wife. I was fucking his wife while being rimmed by mine. It was a wonderful place my consciousness was in, one that had no room for judgment of others, or fear of consequences for my bad judgment. I continued to stroke her and sped up.

It was not long before I was starting to feel myself letting loose. At the same time, I felt Erin put her finger in my ass. She was pushing hard on my prostate as she squeezed my balls with her other hand. She knew how to make sure that Ellie got every drop of cum I had. I pumped a lot of cum into Ellie with Erin's help. I could even feel some excess running down onto my balls.

Then I backed my cock out of her beautiful pussy slowly, so I could admire my creation. I had filled her with enough cum that the excess made a puddle on the bed. She sat up, so she could see it, and show it off to Erin as it was oozing out of her vagina. I was proud of course, it was quite a good-looking pie forming in that beautiful setting that her bald pussy provided. I stood there proudly, my cock still dripping as they checked out the pie.

I could tell Erin was trying to make some amends, because she kissed me, then cleaned up my cock with her mouth, she does like the taste of cum, that was not one of her lies. I got up to leave, and said, "Well I guess you two have a puddle of my cum on the bed to deal with. I hope Gus does not want to eat you out or fuck you when he gets back, he would notice someone left him a pie, and it would not be hard to figure out who."

Erin said, "As you know honey, I am not inclined to eat pussy, but since it has your cum in it, I guess I will eat the pie. Then clean up the rest to help out my friend Ellie," and she did more than just slurp up the pie. and clean up the rest to help out my friend Ellie," and she did more than just slurp up the pie. She may not claim to be inclined to eat pussy, this was the first time she had done that in front of me, and apparently, she must be pretty good at it. I was in a position to see the joy on both of their faces as she seemed to be trying to get every drop of cum. She was really into it, and she got Ellie off again in the process.

I had crawled into bed and pretended not to be watching them, but I did. It was really hot watching my wife eat pussy, and her BFF Ellie's, one that I had just had a pretty good session with myself, and left something for her!

They pushed their luck, and just barely got done, and they were trying to dry the wet spot that was left with a travel hairdryer, still naked with their asses in the air when Gus stumbled in. It's not like he hadn't seen them before, I knew by then he's fucked both of them.

Gus did not even raise an eyebrow as he looked at them, and only said, "You girls are looking sexy tonight." Then he stated that the fish quit biting, and he ran out of beer. Then he just went about his business like it was nothing new, and apparently, it wasn't for him. Ellie told Gus that they spilled a drink, and they just returned to the drying the cum puddle project. Kind of dumb I guess, dried cum just makes a hard spot that Gus was likely to encounter later anyway.

He was stowing his gear away, as the two of them were still trying to dry the wet spot. He said he was pretty tired, and then walked over to the bed and stripped naked too, telling them not to worry about the spot, and that it would not be the first one he has slept on. Then he crawled in bed between them and right onto my cum. Now it was me who was trying not to look at his little wiener and laugh or get caught watching them.

He must have got his second wind because the three of them were now joking, and playing around and were pretty comfortable being naked, and in the same bed together. It was not much longer than a few minutes before I caught Erin looking over to see if I was asleep. I did my best fake job, wanting to see where their playing around would go if she thought I was asleep.

Well, I found out, Erin was still drunk, and did not get enough cock I guess, and was playing with Gus's wiener. She got what he had to offer to full mast, and yes, then she sucked Gus's cock again, and yes this time there was no denying it was sucking. When the giver's head is going up and down on the receiver's cock, it's sucking a cock!

Ellie must have figured, what could she say after the session she just had with me and rolled over the other way to try to fall asleep I guess.

Soon Gus's head was in my wife's pussy, just having a little late-night snack I guess. I bet he was just trying to make her feel better. If he was, it was working, even though she was trying to muffle it with a pillow, she was getting loud, with sounds of pleasure and praise.

His pussy eating skills were not bad, as after what looked and sounded like a pretty good orgasm, they were then fucking. Erin at this point was so worked up, that she didn't bother even looking to see if I was awake anymore. To her defense, her view was pretty much obstructed, by her legs that he had pushed up in the air, and Gus's fit body as he fucked her.

I had never watched another man fucking my wife, and admit I was even a little aroused when hearing her confession. The one about her not just getting naked and peeing for him, but sucking his cock, then fucking him at their house. But this was happening, and right in front of me. I admit, watching it was pretty fucking hot. I was watching Gus a guy I barely knew fuck the love of my life with what our wives call his cute little wiener. Maybe his penis size forced him to sharpen his skills, as my wife sounded pretty pleased with it, and she expressed her thankfulness to him, and other entities several times. Maybe it is not just the meat, it's the motion. Yes, she was loving it, and Gus was too, and though I was upset, I just can't deny I didn't enjoy watching as he pumped her for what seemed like it was going to be forever.