Wife Gets Naughty with Boss

Story Info
Wife has fun when boss is in town.
1.8k words
3.85
10.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got startled awake for no good reason. I looked at the clock and I wondered where she could be since it is so late. The hockey game was over hours ago. "Hope she's okay," I thought.

YESTERDAY:

We were clearing the table from dinner and washing the dishes.

"I was bad at work today and got a little drunk at the lunch we had at work," Veronica said.

I said to her, "I know, I can tell."

Veronica turned and looked into the family room to make sure kids could not hear us. They were playing that Disney Sing Along video AGAIN.

When she turned back around, she said, "I was so drunk, Chris had to drive me home. Then all of the sudden he turns into this parking lot and unzipped his pants. He then proceeds to pull his dick out," she stated in a shocked tone of voice.

I was like, "What?!?! Your BOSS? The owner of the company pulls out his.... Really?"

"Yup"

"Oh my god, that's so weird. What did you do?"

Veronica got this huge smile on her face, "It was beautiful. I just had to reach out for it."

"Wait what?" As I quickly assessed the status of the girls. They were fine.

"Yeah, I just had to. It was amazing and SO much fun."

I whispered, "Veronica, You. Are. Married."

"We will have to talk about it later. I got to start the kids on their homework" she said smiling as she skipped away.

There I was left standing there in the kitchen, all by myself and still I must do all the dishes.

Oh great, why in the world am I hard right now? I should be angry, I thought to myself.

Later that night after the kids were in bed, I hear her say to me, "I think I want to fuck him. You know I've been flirting with him every time he flies in from California. As long as I have your permission of course. "

"Why would I agree to that?"

"Cause maybe you want me too."

"That's crazy. You're crazy."

"What? You don't think I haven't noticed that every time I talk about flirting at the office that you get wet? Or that you did such a shitty job of hiding that hard on in the kitchen this evening?"

Oh shit, she's right, I thought.

"Ok. Fine. Go ahead. Have your fun," I tell her.

I can't believe that I just gave her permission to go out into the world to have sex.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that Chris and I are taking a client to the hockey game tomorrow night, so I might be out late."

"Oh great, another night where I get to stay in and take care of the girls for dinner, homework, and making sure that they actually take a shower and god forbid, they use any of the soap we bought them, all while you are partying it up all around the city," I complained to Veronica. "I never get to go out and have fun."

Back to the present time:

Veronica pulled into the garage around 12:30.

She tried to sneak through the house so as to not wake anyone up.

She jumped when I said, with a smirk on my face, "Good morning. Did you have a good time?"

She smiled at me and said, "Yes, I sure did. The client and Chris were excited that I was able to get tickets to the game. We won and there were 3 great fights. We went out for drinks after that. He's going to open 4 gas stations in the metro area and will be using us for the architecture designs and reviews. So of course, that means I'll be working late going to all of those governmental board meetings."

"So exciting," I said with a sarcastic tone.

"Oh, shut up," as she throws a small pillow at me. "Why don't you become useful for once and refill my water bottle so I can take my medicine, while I change for bed."

"Of course, my love" as I walked out of the room.

I went to the kitchen but couldn't find it. Off to the family room. No luck.

"Why does she insist on using this water bottle exclusively to take her meds. That's so weird," I think outloud to myself, as I head to the computer room.

Ah there it is. I find my way BACK into the kitchen and grab the water out of the fridge.

"Why oh why am I the only one in this house who knows how to refill the filter water pitcher when it's empty," I say to no one.

I walked over to the sink to pour water in and wait for it to be filtered down.

"Now I can get her water."

I was thinking "Wow that seemed to take forever" as I reached for the bedroom door handle and walked inside.

"OH WOW," I exclaimed. The kids would have come to investigate if they were awake. Thank God that they were sound asleep.

There laying on the bed is my beautiful and sexy wife. She has thrown all the top sheets, comforters, and pillows on to the floor. Her arms were spread out to each of the corners at the top of the bed. Her legs were stretched out to the bottom corners.

There she was, pretty as a picture, my loving wife was spread wide eagle on the bed fully naked.

"Do you like what you see, honey?"

"Oh, uhm yeah," I can barely say, becoming speechless all of the sudden.

"Everything?"

Quizzically, I look at her body and notice that her pelvic area seems really shiny.

"Is that.... Am I seeing?" I am barely able to blurt out.

She just smiles and says, "Would you like a nighttime snack? Chris really unloaded in me tonight. He had been apparently saving up."

I hurry up and pull my shorts and underwear off and jump into bed with her. She has this sexy smell to her. It is so intoxicating. As I was able to look closer, there was my dessert right in front of my face. There was semen leaking out of my wife. Didn't realize this would be so beautiful. How has it been that I have never got a good look at her semen covered vagina after all these years of marriage.

"Don't just stare at it. Eat up," She yells.

Ok. I guess there's a first time for everything. Here's my first foray into tasting another man's load.

I started to lick her where that white cream was dripping down her body.

Wow, this doesn't taste too bad, I was thinking.

And that's when I just started ravishing her, soaking up as much of this gooey substance as I could possibly get out. Veronica is thrashing around on the bed headed for a mind-blowing orgasm.

Veronica explained that the client and Chris were hardcore flirting with her throughout dinner and especially during the hockey match. Never missing a chance to touch her on her arm, or reach around and sneak a hug in.

Oh my, she really likes it when I suck hard on her clit and then flick it with my tongue.

While I was doing that, I reached out with both of my hands to massage her breasts. Oh God, how I love them. They are larger now that she has had the two kids.

She went on about after the game, "we dropped the client off at his office, while we headed back to ours. Once we parked the SUV, Chris asked me if I had to leave for home right away. I said that I could stay for a bit if we wanted to finish the job we started last night."

I start pinching Veronica's hard nipple's and she screams out in pleasure.

"That's when I got down on my knees, unbuckled his pants and pulled out that hard and wet dick. I jerked him back and forth then pushed him over to a chair.

"I was licking him up and down his shaft when I started making a twisting motion around the head of his penis. This was driving him crazy."

Chris screamed, "STOP, stop, I can't take it much longer if you continue."

"He pulled my face up to his and started kissing me like we were teenagers."

"Once I straddled his legs he started to run his hands up my legs to get under my dress. I just knew that he wanted to rip my panties right off, but he was in for a surprise since I wasn't wearing any. And it drove him mad."

"He lifted me up and I slid right onto him. He reaches up and roughly grabs my dress and rips it open so that he can suck hard nipples. All this while I was screaming with excitement."

Thinking that I have cleaned my wife up as much as I could, I move up her body while laying kisses all the way up her torso starting with her belly button.

Oh, how she likes it when I kiss her there and probe her with my tongue. I continue placing sweet kisses on her until I get to her tits. I kiss the bottom of her left tit. I sucked so hard that I may have left a hickey on. Good thing it would be hidden so no one could see it. Well, I guess someone might see it. I move over to her right tit when I see a dark spot on the side of her breast.

"Oh my god, he gave you a hickey. Son of a bitch," I announced.

Veronica just laughed at that.

"So, there I am bouncing on him, while he is mauling my bosom. As he bites down on my nipple, I scream out while I climax."

"Really?" I interrupted. "You never orgasm through penetration."

"I know, right? This time I definitely DID! That proved too much for him as he started shooting his entire load into me. Good thing I already knew that he had a vasectomy. It took him FOREVER to fill me up. After that, we shared another sensual kiss, got dressed, and said "See you in the morning."

This is when I was finishing admiring her titties and moved up to her neck and mouth. We shared a lovely kiss between us. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. We finally got to the part of our night where we started having sex. This went quicker than normal due to all that natural lubrication.

I just lost it when Veronica said, "I've never had sex with two people on the same day before."

As I was reaching down to play with her clit, I asked her if there was any more to the story.

"Nothing more to tell, my love. After that I hopped into the car and raced home. Oh, please don't touch me there. I am way too sensitive at the moment. Besides, we both have work in the morning and should get some sleep."

It has been a long time since we both slept naked with each other.