All Comments on 'Wife Gets Satisfication'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Blech!

IT wasn't the content that was horrible, it was the supposed dialogue you were writing. If she was really a gold digging bitch, she would have divorced his ass and taken half his shit. End of story, not this ridiculous "I'll find a real man and keep you for your money." drivel. I dont' know about your world, but here on planet earth, if a man is intelligent and driven enough to be that wealthy, dollars to doughnuts, he's not going to be intimidated by some broad looking for a JOB! Not to mention, if the company was that successful, they would have a hiring coordinator do the hiring. Which means, either she married a staffer who didn't have the skills to run a department or a boss who didn't make enough money to hire someone to do a dead end job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Jesus you really are sick aren't you?

Please stop with your cuckold wimp drivel. Mentally ill people should NOT write stories. On a more serios note. IF this is your lifestyle then christ almighty you really must be sick. But please keep this infection to your self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
In your picture

You look like a scary little cocksucker and you damm sure write like one, you should put your little ditties in fetish, you wouldn't know anything about a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
my problem

My problem is not the content - indeed, anybody who reads a loving wives story and complains because the wife is a slut must be a complete idiot. My issues with this particular story are twofold; firstly that the whole thing is rushed, like a Reader's Digest version of a real story, and secondly with the run-on sentences that make every piece of dialogue sound like an endless drone. PLEASE... read the story out loud before you submit it. Use commas. When I read any of these long interrupted sentences, I can only imagine the words being spoken by a robot or a word processor.

Ducky7Ducky7over 15 years ago
Not worth the read

Don't bother find another more interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Crapola

Where is the pile of rocks that these cuckold wimp creeps live under when they're not posting crap stories like this??? The wife's character is a gold digging slut-whore, who should come down w/ AIDS so that she can die off fairly quickly. And there should be a separate section for posting this story (among others), for "cum-sucking cuckold wimps"; because this piece of crap certainly does not belong in "Loving Wives".

And these are my positive thoughts about this drivel; you don't want to know my negative thoughts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Business suit! Laffs dont you mean orange pjs?

You really need to stop writing like this. Someone is going to believe you are really this mentally ill.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
Hey Dude , it's a well writen story

I might not go along with all of your fantasy, but you wrote it and posted it, and if the naysayers can do better they should get their own stories posted. It seems a lot of critics don't even look at the story if it has a husband wanting to let his wife fuck around on him.Maybe you should try another storyline and see if they will still bitch you out.Truth is they wouldn't probably even notice the difference. Thanks for the story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Incredibly idiotic!

A must skip.

toesmantoesmanover 15 years ago
Well, ....

Regardless of whatever your perversions might be, & this story makes it very clear what they are, I must disagree w/ the Poster who said that this was well written. That it most certainly was not. Your perversions are your own, & if you could write well enough to make an interesting story, regardless of the overall content that would be one thing. But "well written"! Most certainly not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Writing style was terrible - 5th grade level?

Grammar & text - outrageously bad. Plot line flow - fair. Content - sick but it is your fantasy. Character development was extremely poor. As you guessed - the whole effort was pathetic at best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
another

JUST ANOTHER SICK FUCKER

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Idiots

The idea was different, and the flow was a little rushed, but I liked how the couple wasn't your run of the mill pair of rich suburbians. They may be a little twisted, but hell who isn't these days? and a fantasy is just that, something you want, you dream about, taboo even. Before ppl can put down one person's fantasies they should really check out their own and shut the hell up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
she'll screw herself

the woman thinks she is more than she is, in reality. And treats husband that way? She can easily push him away and she can ..do whatever she wants and whenever (ideally without his money).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And when she got home?

The divorce papers were sitting on the table. You've got 1 hour to pack and leave. Was your little trip and your further actions worth your marriage? Unfinished stories or stories without consequences are worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

you have a lot of cuckholding storys makes me think you are a whore or a lesbian and hate men

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WIth that she earns her divorce

Why would ANY man stay with the bitch? She demeans, degrades and humiliates him while exposing herself to every disease known to man. She throws her affair in his face. Done. Marriage over. Enforce the pre-nup and divorce the cunt. (Of course he has a pre-nup. Men in his position ALWAYS have pre-nups.) Badly written drivel.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whore goes to the Bahamas to find the ignorant black dildo Jamal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous