Wife Gets Wild on a Business Trip Ch. 04

Story Info
Back at home, and more slutty antics.
2k words
4.11
23.1k
27
2

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,823 Followers

When I got home, my husband was more than ready, as usual, he wanted to get his rocks off. The usual routine after a business trip, and I was soon stripped down, and he looked absurdly pleased with himself as he waved his little dickey around, his little prick was finally going to get what he considered his due. I had tried to get him to slow down, warm me up, but he paid no heed. His earlier sex life had cemented it in place, Women were supposed to go from 0 to 100 in no time flat, be always eager for their master's cock, and never say no.

As I lay beneath him, I moaned and grunted and told him what a big cock he had, while trying not to yawn or laugh at his attempt to "pleasure" me. He barely made it to 1 minute before he growled, grunted, and knowing what was happening, I gave my best fake orgasm, and he crested. I barely felt the few drops of his meager load, as he flopped around on top of me like a fish out of water.

Just a few short minutes later, he was, as usual, snoring loudly, having gotten his due. Of course, he had no idea that he always left me high and dry, and I needed a hard cock. Where to find one at this time of night?

The answer, order a pizza and give yourself to the delivery driver as a tip. I eased out of the bedroom, closed the door, and made my way downstairs. I took a sheer silk robe that would display my body nicely. I also took a heavy, terrycloth robe, just in case I decided not to do it.

It was perfect, our house had one of those cameras at the front door that would act as a surveillance device, recording any comings and goings around the front porch. I could see who would be delivering, I hope he would be good-looking, so he could make an extra delivery to my tight pussy.

I made the call, ordering up a mushroom, green pepper, and red onion. Twenty minutes later, I was watching the cam feed, and I saw a car park at the curb, with the pizza company's lighted display topper on the car's roof. I saw the driver get out, and walk up towards the door.

I decided he looked good, oh yeah, and as a bonus, he was black. Having never had the pleasure of a black cock reaming my pussy, sheer silk robe it is. I went to the door, I heard the doorbell chime, clicking on the light right above her so he would get a great view. I took a deep breath, aware of how close to naked I was and opened the door.

The delivery guy started to say Good evening, and he fell silent as he was confronted with the view. Holy fuck, a hot almost naked blonde babe was opening the door to him!

I smiled at him, he was wearing a name tag that said Brian and she cooed, "Ummm, that was so fast Brian, I'll bet it's all hot and juicy!"

As I rummaged in her purse, I was well aware of his eyes taking in the sight. A nearly naked lady, right in front of his eyes. He was trying to commit everything to memory, for masturbation fodder. I intended to give him much hotter remembrances.

When I handed him the cash, I cooed, "Brian, I know something else that's hot and juicy. Instead of some cash, how would you like me as your tip?"

I saw his cock tenting out his pants, oh he looked big, and I pressed my advantage.

"Follow me Brian, and do exactly what I tell you."

I led him to the middle of the living room and took over.

"Now, on your knees Brian, I'm going to stand over you, and I want you to lick my tight little box. Do it well enough, and you'll get a bonus."

I watched the exciting sight of Brian taking the position. He thrust his face against me, I moaned then gasped as his tongue came out to slide all over my cunt lips.

"Ummm, Ummm, nice," I cooed.

Brian drove his tongue into her as deep as he could, and I think he tasted a faint trace of the meager load my husband had dumped into me. I think it made him hotter, It just made him hotter, licking a just fucked pussy, and he went after my box with vigor, making me grunt and growl as he slid a finger inside my pussy, wanting to get me as wet and slippery as possible.

I was feeling my body light up, Brian knew exactly how to service my sizzling fuck-hole, and I looked forward to getting him to stuff my box. His tongue started to lash at my clit, and I could feel my orgasm building.

"Yes, oh yes, oh my god, feels so good, make me cum Brian!"

Brian grabbed my ass cheeks, spread them apart, and the tip of his finger started to run all over my tight, puckered ass hole. I growled, it gave my orgasm a huge push, and as the tip of his finger probed me, then sliding into the first knuckle, my pussy exploded in a wash of hot juices, I let out a full-throated shriek as I came in a face washing rush. My pussy spasmed hard, over and over, I rode a massive wave as Brian's face was soaked.

I felt the last spasm shake me and saw Brian's face grinning at me, it looked like he'd just got caught in a torrential downpour.

Getting my breath back, I cooed, "Ummm that was such a great pussy licking, you've earned the other part of the tip. The tip of your prick opening up my cunt, I want you to ram me until you're ready to explode, then I want to ride you like a cowgirl, and feel all the hot spunk filling me up!"

I lay back, eagerly spreading my thighs in wanton invitation as Brian dropped his pants, he was big, packing a full 10 inches. I was going to get supremely stuffed.

"Oh, yeah, biggest cock ever, and you are going to bust open my black cock virginity. My lily-white cunt is going to get well shafted by that big cock!" I cooed, my lust was roaring, pussy dripping with anticipation.

I felt the swollen head of his fuck pole against me, and I couldn't wait any longer.

"Oh yeah, give me that big thick cock, drive it in!"

My eyes widened as he did just that, his thicker prick spread me open, fuck it felt so good having my tight walls stretched, and his cock went deeper than any cock before it.

"Ummmm, unnnghhh, unnghhh, oh fuck," I growled, my pussy being opened deeper than ever, being shafted so deep, being spread open made my body light up, and I felt him bury it. I was supremely stuffed, I felt his cock head thump hard against the fluttering back wall of my cervix, I let out a loud grunt as his balls smacked against my ass.

"Oh yeah, so big, so hard, fuck me, Brian."

Brian was happy to do so, pulling back then driving back in. I could see the hungry lust on his face as he railed my tight little cunt, I wrapped my legs around his waist so he could take me as deep as possible.

My cunt stretched out to take this welcome intrusion, oh god, it was amazing. Brain's cock was thumping against the fluttering back wall of my cervix over and over. Feeling him so deep whipped up my lust and drove me on. I'm home, and still a lust-driven slut.

"Yeah oh fuck yeah, your big black cock taking my lily-white cunt, so fucking hot!"

I could see on his face how much Brian was enjoying a black-on-white. Brian was shafting my sweet fuck-hole to the max every time, my grunts and loud cries of pleasure urging him on.

"Gonna cum soon baby, grab on and I'll roll us over!"

I clung to him like a leech, Brian rolled us over, and he lay his head back, filling his eyes with the sight of me now taking the lead. I moved above him with expert strokes, pumping my hips, eager to make both of us explode.

"Oh yeah Brian, I want your hot cream, give it to me!"

I reached behind me, grabbed his balls, and started to gently squeeze them.

I could feel his cock jerk, swelling up to pack me even more, and I let out a loud cry as his cock wedged into my womb. My grunts and moans filled the room, I was shuddering in orgasm above him. Brian's cock let loose, he grunted as his spunk started to spray, pumping thick hot spurts of hot seed to paint my womb, my cunt milking at him, eager for every drop.

When the last spasm had rippled through me, I lifted up and my mouth descended, eager to taste the results of our fucking. I licked his cock clean, then ran my mouth up and down a few times, to taste every last bit. I felt his cock stiffen up quickly, growing back to full, and I wanted to finish what I started. I had him stand, I liked to suck cock the right way, on my knees in the classic subservient cocksucker position, the favorite position of all cock hungry slutty whores. I clamped my lips around his shaft and used my tongue to swirl around his cock.

Brian grunted, god, what a mouth. Her blowjob rhythm was a swirling, sucking, cock hungry vortex eager to milk the cum right out of him.

"Oh yeah baby, keep sucking my prick, make me flood your mouth!"

I picked up the pace, my red lips were stretched around his thick dick, my cheeks hollowed out as I sucked like a Hoover, oh fuck, I swallowed him fully, hot damn, his cock slid down my throat until his balls touched my chin, I was making swallowing motions around the head of his cock. I pulled my mouth back halfway, then swallowed him again, deep throating that cock.

I was fingering my dripping cunt wildly with my right hand, while my left hand grasped his balls, giving him a little squeezing action, I wanted a mouth-filling rush, I felt my orgasm rushing at me, his cock jerked and swelled up right down my throat, and my mouth tightened up as I tumbled into orgasm, muffled squeals of pleasure vibrating his cock. Feeling his cock slide into my throat, Brian grunted and growled, "Oh fuck, yeah, YEAH!" I could feel his dick pulsate there as my warm throat milked him.

Two spurts were shot straight down my throat, he pulled back so I could taste the thick creamy load, and two more spurts spewed all over my tongue, Ummm, the taste was delicious, and I kept my lips tight around his cock, letting my tongue paint his cock head, not letting him go until I pulled back with a tight grip, hungry for every drop.

"I might get canned for being away so long, but fuck it, you just gave me the best tips ever!"

"Next time you want to get off Jim, think about what we did while you stroke that prick! And I want your number, your big cock needs to flood my white holes again, especially my ass!"

When he went on his way, I realized how hungry I was, wolfing down half the pizza, then tucking the leftovers in the fridge.

I went back to bed, and I thought about her next-door neighbor. She was a 22-year-old divorcee, She looked really spectacular in a bikini when she sunbathed in her backyard. Mmmm, time to be a horny slut whore for another woman.

groomleader
groomleader
2,823 Followers