Wife Gets Wild on a Business Trip Ch. 05

Story Info
Home from the trip, still running extra hot.
1.8k words
4.55
17.7k
21
2

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I set my sights on the divorcee next door. Her name was Courtney Hanson, she was 22-year-old, she was 5'7" tall, 120 pounds package of sexiness. I had looked over the fence a few times when she was sunbathing and saw her shoulder-length golden honey color hair, jade green eyes, firm, upright breasts, nice, grapefruit-sized mounds, her tummy was flat, her hips had a sexy curve, sleek, full legs, and from how her tanga bikini bottom hugged her cheeks, her rump had a graceful curve, perky and smooth.

I reflected on how I had checked her out when we had exchanged a few pleasantries over the fence, with no other motive than idle curiosity in mind. With my new slutty whore persona in place, I was going to check her out with a lot more than just looking in mind.

I put on my bikini and went into the backyard. I peered over the fence, HOLY FUCK, she was totally nude! Nothing but sunglasses on, her body glistened with a coating of sunscreen as she lay face up on the chaise lounger. My eyes went to her pubic region, I could see the slight white tan lines, and her bush was well-trimmed to a golden nest. My eyes went up, and her nipples were like fat gumdrops, cherry-colored and looking so suckable.

I was a bit startled when she called out, "Hi Eileen, how are you this morning?"

I saw her head turned my way, eyes hidden behind her sunglasses, and I quickly jumped in, "I'm doing pretty well, just got back from a business trip, it was quite a busy time."

"I think I've been out long enough, come on over, we'll go into the kitchen and get something cold to drink. I want to get rid of the tan lines, and I feel the backyard, with its fences affords enough privacy, to tan my white ass."

I quickly crossed over to her yard, my eyes drinking in the sight, and followed that sweet whitetail into her house. She went over to the fridge, and when she bent down to reach something on the lower level, that sweet ass was perched up, so inviting, I wanted to eat that ass, then lick her sweet cunt until she squirted her girl cum all over my face.

She drew out a pitcher of lemonade and poured out two glasses. As we drank, my pussy warmed and became more hot and bothered.

Her voice had a husky undertone as she said softly, "When we go back outside, how about if you get naked, and let me rub sunscreen all over you, then we can sunbathe side by side."

I did, and my bikini was quickly discarded. I saw her checking me out, taking in my body. The idea that a 22-year-old was sizing up my 35-year-old body made my pussy simmer. I had worked to keep in shape, and my body stayed in the same trim shape I had in college. I watched her eyes slide over my body. I am 5'7" tall, weigh 125 pounds, and have a well-shaped figure of 36 - 24 - 36. My 36C tits are full, firm, and real, and do not need a bra for support, they stand up just fine on their own. I like to keep my pubic region completely shaved and bare, for any lovers that want to eat my pussy. I know I look good, I don't believe in false modesty, and since I was planning on seducing her, I wanted her to see my body in all its glory.

She came towards me with a smile, until her face was inches from mine, and purred, "Or would you like to stay inside, and get to know each other on more personal, intimate terms?"

I was momentarily nonplused, I had planned on seducing her, and here she was doing the seducing. Her eyes had a lusty spark, she gently took my chin in her hands, and drew my head forward. I saw her head tilt just a bit, her lips slickly red and parted slightly, and her lips made contact. I moaned, deep and low in my throat, as her tongue came out, and teased around my lips, coaxing my tongue to come out and join in the fun.

My arms came around her, pulling her in tight, and we were locked in that embrace, our mouths hot and hungry, feasting on each other.

When we came up for air, her face was flushed, and she cooed, "Let's take this to the boudoir."

She took my hand and led the way. When we entered, I saw the queen size bed, with the covers turned down, as if she had been waiting for me.

She turned to me, and cooed, "I've been waiting for you Eileen, I was hoping you'd come over so I could try and coax you to bed."

I purred, "No more coaxing needed, I am more than ready."

"Turn around Eileen, bend forward, and spread just a bit."

I did so. Courtney knelt behind me, her hands came up and gently spread my ass cheeks.

"I love to eat a sweet ass, just like this."

I grunted with pleasure as she licked and laved at the tight rim of my asshole, then a loud cry of pleasure followed as her tongue pressed tightly against the clench, and I relaxed enough for her tongue to press in slightly. Oh god, her tongue and mouth worked magic on my ass, god, she knew what she was doing, she really knew her way around another woman's thighs. She gripped my hips, holding me in place for her mouth to do its thing.

When she pulled back, I was tingling like crazy, and Courtney wanted to direct the scene.

"On the bed, hands, and knees."

I did so, and Courtney cooed, "Got a nice big 9-inch strap on, all ready to give you a nice, filling fuck, but first..."

And with that, a jeweled butt plug was pressed against my asshole and pushed in with a steady motion, Mmmmm, oh fuck, I let out grunts and moans of sheer pleasure, the flare stretched me open, then it went in, and my ass puckered up tight around the stem.

Courtney was letting out purrs of pleasure as she strapped on her dildo.

"My favorite harness got a 6-inch dildo and a 5-inch butt plug on the inside, so my horny holes can get the servicing they need. This 9 inches will stretch you out so nicely!"

Courtney took the position, she nudged against my cunt, and drove it in, filling my needy whoring cunt, ramming that 9 inches into me. I was in a wonderland of lust, the big black strap-on driving in, Courtney's red-painted fingernails raking over my thighs and digging into my hips. I felt Courtney holding me in place, guiding my pelvis as she fucked me nice and hard. The feeling of the butt plug and dildo rubbing against each other as my holes were reamed made me see stars.

"Yes, oh yes, fuck my cunt, fuck my whoring cunt, make me cum all over that big dildo!"

Courtney grunted, "Fuck, oh fuck, it feels so fucking good, both of us have both holes filled, let's do it, baby!"

"Ah, ahhhhhh, oh yes, gonna make me explode, fuck, fuck FUCK!"

I felt the rushing tingles blasting into me, and my holes started to spasm and pulse like crazy, I let out a full-throated shriek as I exploded in climax. Dimly, I heard Courtney howl, "Fuck oh fuck, FUCK!" giving one last hard thrust, I could feel her body shaking against mine as our grunts, shrieks, and cries of orgasmic pleasure filled the bedroom.

*****

"Mmmmm, mmmmmmm, oh yeah, keep licking me, lover!"

Licking at the tight pucker of Courtney's asshole was amazing, I slurped and slobbered all over it, wanting to give back as good as I got. It had taken a short time before my horny, demanding cunt started to urge me on, and I was enjoying giving her the first ass munching I had ever done, and judging by how hot it was making me, this wouldn't be the last time. At her urging, I took the butt plug she had procured from her closet, and with a loud grunt, Courtney was butt plugged, just like I was.

We quickly reformed, and Courtney and I put her double dildo to good use. Courtney had smiled, gone to her closet, and showed me her next toy, a thick double dildo, 18 inches long, the color of pink bubblegum. I lay back, my body crazy with lust, she waggled it about for a few moments, almost teasing me and giggling a bit, before opening my lips and sliding it in. It felt big, stretching me, filling me up, it was hard, when she flicked a switch, MMMMM, it vibrated too. Courtney then adjusted her hips and slid down onto the other end. We soon had a hot fucking rhythm going, smacking our cunts together, moaning, all the while whispering words of encouragement into the air.

"Yeah, oh yeah, take that big cock baby! Ride it!" Courtney growled huskily to me.

Taking that cunt filling dildo with Courtney was almost too much to bear. Our pussies were stuffed, getting vibed and rubbing against our buttplugs, holy fuck, the tsunami of sensations sent shockwaves of pleasure surging through my body. Our pussies were bonded, our lower lips were now kissing each other, making me a hot and horny bitch, my cunt was red hot.

We really went at it, Courtney and I ramming our sopping pussies down that hard quivering pleasure stick over and over, our cunts smacking together on each thrust, taking it hard from every angle. The sound of cries and moans of pleasure, and pussy juice squelching filled the bedroom. Our cunts were hot and horny, quivering clits were throbbing, ready to explode.

Courtney growled, "Oh god! Ohhh fuck, I'm gonna cum, gonna cum all over!"

She howled as she released, just a few seconds later, I shrieked as I crested, I came hard with Courtney all over her dildo, our cries of orgasmic explosion filling the air, our cunts squirting our steaming pussy juice, splattering the bath towel Courtney had laid out on the bed in preparation, and collapsing in a well fucked heap.

*****

Several hours later, I virtually stumbled back home, Courtney walked me to the door, she pulled me in for a tongue-swirling kiss, and cooed, "Now that you know how good it is, I want you back here, as much as possible!"

I purred, "That's a deal I wouldn't want to refuse!"

When we parted, I went inside, wrung out in a very good way, god, the sex had been amazing. We had been going at it for hours, cunt lickings, that amazing double dildo fuck, 69's, ass munchings, if I knew how much fun it was loving another woman could be, I would have started years ago. But with Courtney right next door, as hot and eager as I was, I was going to savor making up for lost time.