All Comments on 'Wife gives Coed to Hubby for B-Day'

by Alladinzane

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

If you have enough money, you can pay for hot sex!

3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's a trap.

bobbycull55bobbycull55almost 2 years ago

Very graphic and explicit. enjoyable

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 2 years ago

Funny, tales where the husband has his wife sleep with others get like a 1.0 and death threats. Story where wife 'gives' hubby a woman gets fairly high review numbers. Bit of hypocrisy, ya think?

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

You can get one at Rent A Slut, or buy one at Whores R Us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I honestly can't recall the number, nor the number of types, of mistakes, & for that reason, I didn't even read the whole thing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved your story, mostly because I was "Jen" while a senior in college. I was very friendly with a school librarian and she invited me to fuck her handsome, 45ish husband. I did and she loved watching. It became a regular date for the 5 months prior to my graduation. Write more.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Based on the e familiarity between the two women, no way that morning was the first time they “touched”. It looks like Melinda is/was having an affair based on the story setup. No mention of issues beyond a couple words left a gap for me. 4*

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

woo this must have been one hell of a fluff piece lol nice score

AlladinzaneAlladinzanealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Whoa! Gone for a few days and come back to this! I feel like some of us may have forgotten this is just a story. We do this for fun. Everyone please relax. Thank you for the handful of positive reviews and spelling/grammar critiques are always welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really...........is there a fantasy cat in Literotica? If so then this story needs to go there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it, it fully turned me on! One suggestion would be to outline how hot the man found his wife (the story does say that she's hot but some specific details or a similar dedication to describing the wife's looks as is given to the young hottie's looks would be great). Women reading this would be turned on or at least reassured knowing that the man is still very attracted to his wife despite her age. Alternatively, the wife cohld have asked for a guy for her bday. Would not fit the storyline as well though.

The above suggestion aside, I thought this was a fantastic read. Lots of passion and lots of detail that allowed me to "be there". Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm just LMAO at the jealous people who's stories don't get high ratings. You don't like a story fine. Just remember ITS A FANTASY. Like a Marvel or a Saw movie it's just make-believe. Don't pretend to be a SJW just because your preferred stuff doesn't get as many views. Great story btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't seem to find these endless ammounts of misspellings.

Also, a VERY large ammount of stories that are above 4 stars have less than 20, or even 10 comments on them.

If you are going to write a troll review at least try a bit so you can trick at least one person into believe you, honestly, some people, lol.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I want to be married to her

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Lucky guy! Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous