All Comments on 'Wife gives porn a try'

by wightsquatch

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
so true

Even though it is just a story I feel there is a lot of truth to it. Once she was hooked on the wild sex she wouldn't ever want to go back to a "normal" relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great read. Probably a reality for many in the industry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

I think personally, that she would have been mad to have stopped, plenty of horny men and women to satisfy her and an income. In her position I know what I would chose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Question to the Comments:

This is in the story:

"Maybe more than a bit," he said. He looked back up at her. "OK, I got a massive hard on if you must know."

Why are you sorry for him? He is a MORONIC FOOL, after all he didn't marry porn actress... did he?

No one sane would agree to that.

PS: don't miss-understand, Good Writing, but FAT chance of being Realistic.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Two years later she showed up at Jack's door in tears

" I've got AIDS. " she blubbered. Jack hugged her lightly and said "I'm so sorry " Just then a very pregnant beautiful blonde came waddling into the room. " Jack? " she inquired protectingly. " This is my ex-wife and she's sick " Jack replied. " Well, she chose her career over you, don't forget. Wish her the best of luck and send her on her way. We're late for my ob- gyn as it is." said the beauty as if she could see the intentions on Jenny's face. "Of course, sweetheart" he said and as he turned Jenny was scurrying away crying. Aw!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Terrible absolute nonsense

And she died of HIV.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I too ended up in tears

Tears of laughter at the stupidity displayed in a string of words that only mean she was a selfish slut from the get go, who really really enjoyed humiliating a man she never loved, but loved lying to as much as she loved being a whore.

gmann57gmann57almost 4 years ago

I'm happy she left him. Serves the dumbass right

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story

I could see this happening. Lack of money causes people to do things they otherwise would not do. The craziness for both is thinking you can get thru this in a normal fashion.

Very well written.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 4 years ago
There are no old whores.

And no one wants a woman in her mid 30’s. There’s a very very limited market for used goods.

Also, women have to be careful about children in their 30’s. The incidence of Doens Syndrome increases exponentially.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sorry for her....

Jack sounds sad but he will live on. Maybe sorry but wiser. The horrible truth is that most woman in porn end up dead. Suicide and drug OD are the most common, hard to tell them apart most of the time. Porn is not good for anyone, the ones watching or the ones participating.

alexetlaurealexetlaurealmost 4 years ago

Part 2 will see selling herself to make money as she is becoming too old for the shooting job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why did he had to cry?

He was free to be married to a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
They are both better off, . . .

well, at least he is, and she probably thinks she is. When that bill comes due she is going to find out there is no sex worth that much pain and loneliness. She'll be lucky to reach age 50, and even unluckier if she lives beyond that. The venereal diseases will be the least of her issues.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dear Whackadoodle

Your statement that "And no one wants a woman in her mid 30’s. There’s a very very limited market for used goods."

As a man in his late 50's, I'd happily take up with a woman in her mid 30's. Especially since I can still get it up pretty much whenever I want.

Not sure how old YOU are but my guess is you're some young punk who thinks he's something special.

Trust me, you aren't.

As for the cow in the story, her age isn't the problem. It's her attitude. The guy was stupid to let her do it. And now she's the town pump and he's alone (temporarily would be my guess).

mudhentwomudhentwoalmost 4 years ago
The husband is one lucky guy. Too bad he couldn't handle it..

Yep.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 4 years ago

I disagree whackadoodle,, personally i quite enjoy the milf cat of porn, fitness women etc and apparently so does the internet crowd... Brandi love, Janet Mason , esperanza gomez, Nina Hartley, Diamond .... , plus look at all the awards that go the milf way too.... like doesn’t end at 30.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"No big deal"?

And that's why they got divorced. I do hope he made sure ALL her family and friends got a copy of her new job and understood their divorce wasn't his fault. It won't be long before she has aids.

1 star

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
It's funny to see idiot commenters pontificate

I'm a ghostwriter, I'm currently ghostwriting a 90s female porn star's autobiography. Her story is horrific, grounded, and inspirational.

The "anonymous" commenter who wrote that "most porn stars die from an OD or suicide" is insanely wrong, they're a troll. Yes, some do, but the vast majority die from old age. One female former actress is now a preacher, another provides counseling to abused wome, and mine is a flight attendant based out of Vegas. August Ames is one of the recent female porn stars to commit suicide, very few actually have. Such a shame, she was gorgeous.

We are scheduled to review her career in porn this week and have spoken by FaceTime, text, and Messenger often. My wife and she have formed a very nice friendship.

Most porn actors and actresses last about one year, I cite Leah Gotti, who had a meteoric rise and was at the top of the heap and quit. Lisa Ann and Julia Ann are the best examples of longevity. Then, Jenna Jameson is an example of one of the few to earn a fortune and continue. These are some of the exceptions.

Please, before you cite "facts", look them up before you look stupid.

By the way, wightsquatch, good story. I held realism in suspense as I read this, some of your premises aren't real, but I like your overall story. Your story, your fantasy.

Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She made a choice

Woman can feel degraded and dirty. That’s why so many quit or do something drastic. I used to service a massage parlor years ago. The woman in their 20’s looked more like they were 40. I know one of the real cute actresses was beat to death by her husband who was in the business. Love can’t be bought and has to be both sides. They both made decisions. He will find happiness with someone else. Woman have a harder time getting over what might of been. It’s in them to feel different about relationships then men. The ghost writer did have his facts right but it’s inside the woman’s head that matters. I wonder in real life how many of these woman quit become preachers or end it with their life. Wonder what the ratio to men that quit the business. Most men think of a piece of ass while woman think with their emotions. It was just a story but one woman from St Louis was let go of her teaching position because a student found her movies on the net. She had changed but it meant nothing to the school district she was let go. I went to a restaurant where I live and heard a distinct laugh I had heard on a porno. My waitress had the same name along with the face and laugh. She told me she trying to make a new start in a midwestern town. I told her I would not mention her to anyone. The stigma will always stand for woman in porno

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The one thing I know for certain after reading the story

The author knows nothing about porn or how participants feel, or react physically and emotionally during their scenes.

Good authors take just a minimum amount of time to do research

Iceman79Iceman79almost 4 years ago

Wow. Shitty ending

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
the day that being a whore is inspirational

the would has go to hell in a hand bag

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Could have saved time

Should have dumped her the moment she considered it

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 4 years ago
Great story. I want to try it

I’ve the story ewe have a wide open marriage and I love BBC and anal. If anyone knows someone give them my name. My husband is ok with it. Sorry there was no anal, at least I don’t think so, I love anal. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@hudog

your comment makes no sense. Proofread?

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Huedogg

Preach on man. You summed it up perfectly. Authors are getting so desperate to find a story idea that they go further into the toilet every time.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago

a marriage is for 2. any more added to that just spells disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Get real! No anal?

She would have had her ass reamed in the casting fuck and every scene after that. It's almost mandatory and she wouldn't have had much work if she refused.

But the plot besides that was realistic in that once her inner whore got loose there was no way to corral it again. From fucking to live, she went to living to fuck.

R.

LaurinhaLaurinhaalmost 4 years ago
Amazing story

Amazing story. Please do not put an end just yet, I think he could get over it and get together with her... maybe he could fuck a few of her female pornstar friends, or pimp her. But do not just end... it is an amazing story.

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 3 years ago

This was a great story. I hope you continue writing.

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 3 years ago

This was a great story

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Great ending. Love that you drew the fatal conclusion. Definitely not run of the mill cuck stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The inner self

The poor guy loved her for all she was worth , then he finds out slowly and methodically that she isn’t worth anything anymore , and all he has to hold onto is bitter sweet memories of a beautiful wife that became a wanton slut before his very eyes , and he was powerless to stop it ! Very gritty and realistic portrayal of the degradation and demonization of self worth and it’s affects on love and relationships ! Very well written and heartfelt ! Powerful !

theAdventurabletheAdventurableover 2 years ago

So good until the end. She was my dream woman. Crazy to leave her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Any decent looking woman, can get a man anytime she wants. What keeps ( some) of them from doing it, is a sense of obligation to their marriage, and family. For a husband to allow her to work in an adult industry or date another man, is as stupid as giving all your friends atm cards to your bank account, and telling them to use it whenever they want. Married women usually give off a vibe they aren’t available. Unless, you have money and power. Even then, they will not make it easy on you. Don’t break down their willpower to stay loyal, by doing something stupid like this-

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, not sure why Jack should wonder anything unless is a completely empty headed idiot. What did he think the skank slut was going do? Go to work and come home to her sissy wimp cuck and be happy? The good news is, for all the people she's fucking she'll be dead in a year or less from all the STD's. Terrible whore married to a man with no balls. What a stupid joke.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well… that was stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous